Evil Sonic is a major antagonist in the Sonic: Cosmic Crusade multiverse and the central villain of the Evil Mobius arc - being an anarchic version of Sonic from a Mobius ruled by gangs and thugs, in contrast to both mainstream Mobius and Dark Mobius.
Evil Sonic was born in the alternate reality of Evil Mobius, a world of anarchy and crime where gangs and thugs ruled over a wasteland of their own making : this version of Mobius evolved as the ultimate conclusion of what would of happened had Mobius never truly gained any form of monarchy or government beyond that of opportunist warlords, unlike Dark Mobius it was completely without law and never had any conflicts with Overlanders, who had went extinct long before Mobians became the dominant species of Mobius.
Indeed in this reality Mobians never contacted other worlds and warred among themselves, this was most apparent when Evil Sonic and his gang first encountered the Cosmic Crusade and became extremely confused at the concept of alien worlds and humanity, as well as the existence of alternate Mobians.
Despite the confusion Evil Sonic soon saw an opportunity to use the new knowledge of a wider multiverse to increase his criminal "fun" and soon started to terrorize mainstream Mobius, eventually gathering a full set of Chaos Emeralds and using them to become Super Evil Sonic : with his new form he set upon an even greater rampage until he was defeated by Super Sonic and sent back to Evil Mobius via a Warp Ring.
Evil Sonic would return periodically alongside members of his gang and other residents of Evil Mobius following these events, becoming a particularly recurring enemy of Silver and Sonic - as well as Team Chaotix.
- superhuman-speed (being an alternate version of Sonic means that Evil Sonic shares his incredible running speed, capable of movement at speeds of 3000mph (roughly Mach 4).)
- enhanced-physiology (as well as incredible speed Evil Sonc has great reflexes, agility and durability as well as resistance to most elements - he also tires much slower than regular Mobians, just like mainstream Sonic he suffers from an inability to swim, which has caused him to develop aquaphobia (fear of water).)
- chaos-absorption (Evil Sonic is capable of absorbing chaos-energies via the use of Chaos Emeralds, Power Rings, the Master Emerald and other powerful relics - when enough chaos-energy is absorbed he can take on super-transformations just like Sonic.)
- authority (despite the anarchic nature of Evil Mobius it still has some leadership in the form of gang-lords, Evil Sonic is a particularly powerful example of this and has control over his own gang, though they often betray each other and are unpredictable to say the least.)
- he is the most aggressively destructive of all the "Evil Mobian" invaders to have entered mainstream reality, fitting as his role of a completely anarchic Sonic, who cares for nothing other than personal enjoyment, often at the cost of others.
- he is in a romantic relationship with Evil Sally but due to the twisted nature of Evil Mobius this relationship is mutually abusive to the point of almost being a mockery of the very concept of romance.
- like all Evil Mobians this version of Sonic is unable to understand the concepts of "good" and becomes genuinely confused at such acts - such as when his opponents aid fallen team-mates or offer him mercy, unlike Evil Sally he does not seem to hold any secret desire to understand such concepts and dismisses these acts as "stupid".
- due to his general inability to understand the concepts of "good" Evil Sonic's moral agency is seriously in question, thus he can not be compared to characters such as Robotnik, who has shown to understand the concepts of "good" and outright rejected them in favor of wrong-doing.