MAL has found something too evil to be seen. The page Jeff the Killer (Pastamonsters) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Alright, let’s do this one last time. My name is Jeff T. Killer, formerly Jeffery Woods. I was driven insane at a young age and since then I’ve been the one and only Jeff the Killer. I’m pretty sure you know the rest. (montage ensues of Jeff killing people, eating fast food, and escaping prisons) I killed a bunch of people, got imprisoned, busted out, roamed around, and then I killed people again, and again, and again. And, uh... I also did this. (montage cuts to show cringey Deviantart and blurred Rule 34 images of Jeff) ...We don't talk about that. So after I met this cool guy called Slenderman he begged me to be his 1# student and I was like "...sure." Since then I’ve became something of an icon in this little place called the Under Realm. I have my own comic book, cereal, plushies, coffee mugs, did a Christmas album, got a couple million dollars. I have an excellent theme song, (cuts to a live-action image of the Jeff the Killer Party City mask) and a so-so Halloween mask. I mean, I've looked better. I also got a bunch of thristy fangirls in both the Under Realm and Human World. What can I say? Chicks dig crazy guys! But after everything, I still love being me. I mean, why wouldn’t I? As a Proxy, I'm fucking infamous! I'm one of the most notorious slashers in history! I am Jeff the Killer! And I dig it!||„|
|~ Jeff's introduction in the pilot.|
|“||WELL SORRY FOR TRYIN TO BE F*CKING NICE TO YOU! HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU JERK-OFF!!||„|
|~ Jeff The Killer facing suicidemouse.avi|
Jeffrey Woods, best known as Jeff the Killer, is the main protagonist of Pastamonsters.
Originally a normal teenager, Jeff grew up in a wealthy family and was bullied by other kids for his rich background. His parents did not offer any support for Jeff, as they only cared about their social statues and nothing else. The only true family Jeff had in his early life was with his brother, Liu. Jeff's already estranged life turned upside down when a group of bullies attacked him and Lio. Jeff beat up the bullies, but Liu was framed and sent to Juvy, which emotionally scarred him. After this event, Jeff's mother made him go to the birthday party of their neighbor's son, where he confronted the bullies again. In a fit of rage, Jeff killed the bullies, but one of them was able to set him on fire after covering him with bleach and alcohol. Jeff ended with bleached white skin, burnt black hair, red lips and a twisted mental capacity. Jeff then finally snapped and killed his family, even Liu. Jeff is still out there, looking for victims and before he kills them, he tells them to “Go to Sleep.
After wandering the Earth for several years, Jeff met up with BEN, who introduced Jeff to the Under Realm, a realm between Earth and the universe where monsters coexist with each other. After joining the realm with BEN, Jeff eventually decided to join Proxy High to train to become Slenderman's Proxy. Afterwards, Jeff attempted to follow along with his female best friend Ms. P and pursue higher learning (she was learning how to do Slenderman's job) but since he lacked the qualifications he decided to work directly for Slenderman instead, he became the second-in-command of the Proxies and Slenderman's ward.
Jeff's career as a Proxy is a Runner. Runners travel to the Human World to do many tasks such as assassination, hacking, haunting, gathering information, sabotaging any information on their world, ect.
|“||I can be myself out here. Bullying, murdering, reckless, totally selfish. Do the things that make me, me.||„|
|“||He's... I don't know... Hell walking on Earth!||„|
|~ Masky describing Jeff.|
Jeff has been described as a difficult person to deal with: extreme, immature, reactionary, vengeful, psychopathic, facetious, egotistical, confrontational, argumentative, insensitive, chaotic, sadistic, moronic, selfish, hedonistic, thrill-seeking, unpredictable, and prone to violent outbursts and destructive rampages. He often resorts to violence to get what he wants and has very few moral qualms about brutally beating people to near death and/or killing them, and is usually unemphatic to the lives he ruins. He does almost everything in a borderline sociopathic and relentless manner, (much different from Ms. P and Masky). Although Jeff is like this, he is honest about it and openly admits to being evil (in fact, he's quite proud of it). Despite his vileness, he is not completely evil. Comickit has confirmed that Jeff "may not be all he seems", but is still "too horrible" to be a hero of any kind. He is also very insecure about his appearance, particularly his face, even saying that people making fun of his face is one of his "triggers". One of Jeff's biggest traits is that he is shown to be incredibly thick-headed and stupid, often throwing strategy out the window in favor of a head-on attack and lacking basic knowledge- such as the location of ancient Rome, which he thought was a part of America. He also mistook a group of peacocks for chickens. Furthermore, he is usually very easy to manipulate. Jeff typically shows little to no remorse for his crimes, often acting as if he only cares about himself and getting whatever he wants, and is perfectly willing to lie, cheat, manipulate, and commit mass murder to do so.
Out of all the Proxies, Jeff is by far one of the most truly psychotic, as he kills with no remorse, has the typical parental issues, keeps some of his victim's possessions, is a pyromaniac, frequently abducts people and takes them to the Altruist Cult (the cult in question is implied to be made up of cannibalistic killers of which Jeff seems to be aware of) which he calls his "friends in the mountains", and has the habit of making sadistic jokes about his victims. For example, Jeff makes a joke about the piece of a monster's brain left under his foot after he killed him by stomping his head in. Another example was when Jeff kills a random biker monster, he demands that he get up to face him, apparently unaware that he already killed him. His list of crimes is vast, but he has committed them frequently just to alleviate boredom, or for an immature personal gain. If there is someone Jeff doesn't like, he couldn't care less if they live or die. In fact, if they in any way went into a line of work where they're expected to put their life on the line, he may very well kill them himself if he thinks it'll make himself feel even a little better.
Jeff is also a very arrogant and cowardly egomaniac, as well as an attention seeker. He also has many moments of being remarkably narcissistic, constantly calling himself "beautiful" and wondering why any girl wouldn't want to be with him. After he becomes president of the United States in "Proxyland", he enslaves a group of people and forces them to build statues in his likeness and even renames the United States "J.E.F.F". He's also been called out for being an attention hog many times. Jeff has a very strong obsession with the limelight that often gets on others' nerves. Near the ending of "Proxyland", he laps up the praise of a huge crowd and choir music (because he's become the new president), acting like he's some kind of messiah. This is also the reason he decides to initially not kill Jane the Killer. By the time he's realized his own safety is more important, it's way too late. He also gets very angry whenever people ignore him. Jeff also likes to think he is imposing and dangerous but usually has no defense from being actually attacked. In "Jeff V Slenderman", he's perfectly willing to antagonize Slenderman right up until Slenderman challenges Jeff to a fight, and Jeff then spends the entire episode trying to avoid the conflict he willfully spawned. Once their fight arrives, Jeff does actually try to put up a good fight, but Slenderman quickly and easily wipes the floor with him.
Jeff is incredibility childish, with Slenderman even going on record Jeff a "lazy, and insane child with too much power". He hardly takes anything seriously and would much rather do the fun thing rather than the sensible and reasonable thing. Despite seeming very stupid at first glance, Jeff is willing to manipulate people and pretend to be nice to get what he wants, but the gloves come off the second he doesn't. Sometimes he isn't even that good at being affable and relies on pity to manipulate. He seemed to have stopped this in Seasons 4 and 5, where it does appear as though he's trying to be a better person, but it's hard to tell because he still has a way of sounding sarcastic when he's being "nice".
Jeff has the tendency to discriminate against a lot of people, coming off as racist, sexist, and specialist. He hates fat people and Jews, and expresses some degree of hatred for Mexicans, Native Americans, Aborigines, and Asians. It is also shown that he has an irrational fear that "minorities" would take over the world someday as revealed in "The Probrem with the Chinese". He also called an Indian a "redskin motherfucker" and Muslim terrorists "sandpeople". As previously mentioned, Jeff is extremely anti-Semitic, which almost certainly originated from his hatred of Masky, whom he openly hates and considers sub-human because of his faith. In the episode, "The Passion of the Mask", after seeing The Passion of the Christ, he believes the film was Mel Gibson's way of rallying people against the Jews, and idolizes him for it. He then dresses up in a Nazi-esque outfit and manipulates a group of people, who think that they are simply raising awareness for the movie and Christianity, to join him in an anti-Jew march while chanting in mispronounced German: "Es ist Zeit für Rache" (It is time for revenge) and "Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten" (We must exterminate the Jews). Of course, this instance is done to show that Jeff is merely idiotic, rather than outright antisemitic. He is also shown to enjoy mocking and making fun of fat people, as he mentions that he occasionally goes down to local restaurants to taunt fat people because of their weight. He also frequently ridiculed Clyde Aberdeen for his obesity, the first time without any provocation.
In addition to taking regular jabs at racial, ethnic and religious minorities, Jeff is also prejudicial against red-haired, light skinned and freckled people, which means that he is anti-ginger. He believes that ginger kids are the most evil people in the world and that they have no souls, which is clearly false. During the episode "Gingerly", when Masky, Hoodie, and Ms. P lead him to believe he has become a Ginger himself in order to teach him a lesson, he is horrified. Later, he organizes a cult of homicidal Ginger children bent on world conquest known as the "Ginger Separatist Movement", remarking: "I'm not going to live my life as a Goddamn minority!" In regards of his views towards African-Americans, he is never shown outright hating black people (although he does believe in several stereotypes), and is shown several times hanging out with black gang members and high-fived a black prison inmate. Although he cusses like a drunken sailor, uses words like "cunt", and has used racial slurs in the past, Jeff has mentioned that he has a strict no N-word rule.
Despite all this, Jeff claims that he is not racist or a bigot; When Masky assumes that Jeff is being homophobic when he asks about his boyfriend, Jeff takes offense at it and snaps back that he was just surprised that anyone would want to date Masky. He also calls Enderman out multiple times for supposedly being racist for killing Black Eyeless Jack. Furthermore, Jeff is disgusted by the Ku Klux Klan and mocks them viciously when he encounters them. On some occasions, Jeff justifies his apparent bigotry by saying he's just a misanthrope who thinks everyone is awful, regardless of sex, sexual preference, or race.
He has been shown to harass and bully other Proxies, and, as a result, a lot of his fellow Proxies find him a hassle to be around. Jeff, however, does not consider himself to be a bully who likes to pick on other people to pleasure himself; in fact, he occasionally seems to disregard good or bad altogether (or perhaps simply does not have a concept of it) and does whatever he feels necessary for him to get ahead. Jeff seems to be motivated not so much by personal gain as by asserting superiority over others. Jeff's mere presence always puts others on edge due to his extremely short temper and unpredictable, impulsive behavior. Eyeless Jack, who is one of Jeff's friends and an unlikely one at that, is constantly terrified of him and frequently tries to appease Jeff whenever he can, especially if he is close to getting angry. Even Ms. P, Masky, and Hoodie are also wary of him. Despite Eyeless Jack's fear and Jeff's psychopathic behavior, they do seem to show a level of trust to each other as Jeff usually tasks Eyeless Jack to do a few missions for him. Ticci Toby is also somewhat equally scared of Jeff.
Regarding his religious beliefs, Jeff was very anti-religious and openly mocked the belief in a higher power, up until he met Aton and subsequently believed in an afterlife. He is still shown to be mocking of religions though, as he casually referred to Christianity's worshiping of God as "gay shit".
When not killing people, Jeff usually watches TV and movies, plays video games and Five Finger Fillet, listens to very loud heavy metal rock, goes on random high kinks with the other Proxies, and drinks copious amounts of soda. Jeff is also a slacker, as he almost never does anything Slenderman or Ms. P tells him to do, constantly screws around during jobs, and overall spend most of his time doing whatever he wants or whatever the plot drives him to do. Jeff is also shown to be very untidy and messy around Proxy Mansions, often leaving trash on the ground and throwing his soda cans on the ground even when a trash can is right next to him. Jeff's room at Proxy Mansion is also a mess and rarely gets cleaned, with clothes piled on the floor and leftover food and drinks scattered everywhere. There are also fist-sized holes in the walls, and his definition of cleaning his room is to just stuff things under his bed. He almost never cleans his room unless Ms. P or Slenderman force him to.
Jeff possesses a highly sarcastic and great sense of humor that irritates and annoys most of his enemies and some of his own friends. He's very nonchalant about most things, even the multiverse collapsing, and it's very rare to see a serious moment from him unless he experiences something traumatic. He often deliberately disobeys his friends/orders, or runs in guns blazing and blows their cover, and often nearly screws up entire missions out of stupidity or pettiness, as shown in "Sisterhood", where Jeff steals Zalgo's throne just to spite him even while Zalgo's minions were shooting at him and the others. He regularly insults and belittles his enemies and friends for his own enjoyment, even people who could easily kill him such as Zalgo, or X. Jeff even mocks and makes fun of Slenderman, even going as far to give him insulting nicknames like "Baldy". Jeff is also similarly sarcastic to Zalgo, albeit in a much more spiteful way than he does Slenderman, even going as far as to only refer to Zalgo as a "fucktard". Jeff feels no shame and can make a joke out of any situation, even laughing after he heard Clockwork's mother died of cancer, even after she clearly heard his laughter. When Jane the Killer comes to kill him, Jeff is incredibly proud that he drove her insane, mocks her about killing her parents, and calls it "his finest work yet". He doesn't even bother killing her because he finds messing with her mind too much fun. Only a few select people are able to withstand his seemingly never-ending inability to stop talking, such as BEN, the Unwanted House Guest, Aton, Smile Dog, and Mr. Widemouth.
Jeff loves cartoons, potty humor, Skee-Ball, video games, heavy metal music, television shows, heavy metal music and American pop culture. His favorite musical bands are Metallica and AC/DC. He remains very pop-cultured, referencing The Matrix, RoboCop, Alien 3, Yentl, 127 Hours, Adventure Time, Spongebob Squarepants, Gravity Falls, Cocoon, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Chronicles of Narnia, and is a huge fan of Star Wars. Jeff himself is aware that he is a fictional character in a webcomic and belittles this by breaking the fourth wall and speaking directly to the audience, even sometimes insulting the viewers for fun. He also has a habit of mocking Creepypastas for often being badly written or overly edgy, and also takes pleasure in mocking Pastamonsters itself.
Jeff is shown to be a masochist. He giggles when a cop shoots him in the leg, shouts "Oh, yeah!" when the Rake almost claws his arm off, and yells "that felt good!" when Rick Bernstein punches him. Unlike his original counterpart, Jeff has absolutely no qualms about casually harming or even killing children. He has brutally beaten BEN on several occasions, once killed an infant when he couldn't get him to stop crying, threw a child into shark-infested waters in order to steal his water boat, punched Sally Williams in the arm for pranking him too much, and it's even implied he murdered a child with a shovel when the child saw him out of his human disguise.
Despite his stupidity, Jeff is sometimes shown to be at times genuinely intelligent on rare occasions. Jane the Killer even once stated word-for-word that Jeff's biggest weakness is that he rarely takes things seriously. While he acts immaturely to say the least, he occasionally displays some impressive abilities, such as easily surviving harsh physical punishment without suffering even a scratch, taking out groups of people with minimal ease, and even saving the entire universe from destruction several times. He also is capable of planning out battle strategies, but usually only when things get serious. He also has several talents, among which the highlights are: getting away with murder, wrestling, robbing banks, music, and even multilingualism, such as fluency in German and Spanish. His strength and intelligence can vary from episode to episode, however. He can also be dangerously competent at times, as shown in the episode "Abducted", where he not only escapes from Zalgo's castle after being abducted by his minions, but also steals back the Multiverse Crystals that Zalgo stole from him, tricking and deceiving Zalgo and Shadowlurker while doing so. In short, Jeff can be very crafty and smart if he takes things more seriously.
Ironically, despite (or perhaps because of) these qualities, Jeff also seems to be a natural leader, able to utilize overwhelming charisma and rhetoric to gain the obedience of large groups on a moment's notice (as in "The Passion of the Mask"), appearing to be innately aware of how to take advantage of "mob mentality" and direct it toward accomplishing his personal goals, as has been evidenced in countless episodes throughout the series' history. In situations where the other Proxies share his goals, Jeff is often the de facto leader (e.g. "All's Fair in Love and Warcraft", "Captain Jeff", and "The Chain Mail"). Indeed, the others consistently show a willingness to follow him and trust in his leadership when he's using his abilities for "good."
Despite being a serial killer with very little remorse for who he murders or hurts, Jeff does have his own set of principals and redeeming qualities. In "The Chain Mail", he was incredibly distraught at Eyeless Jack's death, leading Ms. P and some of the other Proxies to console him. Eyeless Jack's death affects Jeff throughout all of Season 3 until Jack is eventually revived in "To Proxy Mountain". After Eyeless Jack is revived, Jeff grows very protective of Eyeless Jack, even going as far as to call him "Sugar Bear" and keep him from danger. This is likely Jeff's way of compensating for treating Eyeless Jack so badly previously. He also cares a considerable deal for Smile Dog, Sally Williams, Slenderman, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, Ms. P, and BEN, but has trouble expressing his love for them and acts like he doesn't care about them to sound tough. Jeff was also very saddened by the death of the Unwanted House Guest and was disgusted by some of Zalgo's cruel acts like cursing Mr. Widemouth and brainwashing the Shadowlurker. He also doesn't seem to mind BEN, Sally, or Ms. P for making fun of his face, while he would have killed or at least yelled at anyone else who would. Jeff also seldom kills those who don't tell him what to do, insult him, get in his way, or do anything else to anger him. He's also fairly friendly and brotherly towards BEN.
At his absolute best, Jeff is a genuinely good-hearted person, and in time became a very moral and heroic person to the point of sacrificing himself to save BEN and Sally from Laughing Jack. Although he is a serial killer he saved the universe many times from the many threats (even if it is for his own selfish reasons), redeemed the Shadowlurker to protect him from Zalgo, risked the universe being destroyed to save Sally and BEN when Zalgo threatened to kill them, refused to leave BEN to die at the hands of the mountain trolls in "The Chain Mail", only leaving when Clockwork arrived to protect BEN, went into a suicidal depression when his girlfriend Princess Atta was killed, and killed the legendary Gatekeeper and several other monsters to save Sally from a life of slavery. On matters of love he can be surprisingly sensitive, when Princess Atta attempts to kiss him, Jeff pushes her away and explains that he believes he isn't good enough for her because he is ugly while she is beautiful, which is surprising given Jeff's nature as a narcissist. Jeff also advised Mr. Mandavi to fight for the object of his affections, Gita.
After Princess Atta’s death, Jeff developed a suicidal depression yet his apparent inability to die increased the decay of his already fractured psyche that enhanced the seriousness and tragedy of his character even though his wise-cracking nature is more predominant. He is also comparatively much more grouchy and prone to anger in Season Five for this reason. He was content to die in a battle until he re-found a purpose by protecting Sally from Laughing Jack - believing this is where he needed to be spiritually for him to die and be reunited with Princess Atta.
There is also quite a bit of tragedy mixed in with Jeff's character. He was neglected by his parents and horribly disfigured by bullies as a kid, and then forced to become a drifter for almost seven years before joining Slenderman and the Proxies. Before all this, Jeff had only experienced the negative sides of life. Despite his cartoonish nature and durability, he feels the pain he endures, both physically and emotionally, and the trauma he endures is shown to have strong effects on him. Despite having godlike amounts of luck and the ability to survive virtually anything, that can't be a pleasant experience. He uses his self-aware humor and jokes to cope with his situation. The tragedy in Jeff's character is explored much more earnestly in later seasons, particularly with Eyeless Jack's death and Jeff's own death in the Grand Finale. Both scenes express how Jeff isn't primarily a comedic character. He can also be a very emotional character with humble and relatable struggles and how he uses comedy to stay motivated.
His anger and generally unpleasant attitude is occasionally directed at the rude behavior of others and his misanthropy is largely the result of being subjected to abuse, bullying, and attempted murder in his past. When the mood strikes him, he's even capable of being nice to his friends, mainly by keeping them from harsh truths. It's also implied that his cynicism is partly due to his parents trying to kill him, as he wasn't nearly as bad before that. He may be an insane, murderous jerk who constantly drags his friends on life-threatening adventures, but he clearly loves his friends and pet dog enough to keep them safe.
|“|| Jeff: Do you like what you see?|
Aton: No. You look like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado.
Aton: Not gently. Like it was hate-fucking. There was something wrong with the relationship and that was the only catharsis that they could find without violence.
Jeff: And I'm going through a bit of a crisis right now.
Aton: Yeah, well you gotta do something to remedy this because as of now, you only have one course of action.
Jeff: Damn straight. Make up wi-.
Aton: Star in horror films.
Aton: Star in your own horror films. But wear a mask when in public, because you look like the Joker face-fucked a topographical map of Utah. A very thick mask. All the time. I am sorry, dude, but... you are haunting. Your face is the stuff of nightmares.
Jeff: Like the kind of face you used to see in screamers in the early 2010s.
Aton: You will die alone. I mean, if you could die. Ideally, for others' sake.
|~ Aton and Jeff.|
Jeff wears a white hoodie with black tuxedo pants with black pointy shoes. This is, of course, based on his original Creepypasta design. His eyes are huge with their eyelids cut off, although he is sometimes animated with black eyelids. His face is cut into a permanent smile and his skin is bleached white from the fire. Due to being skinny and lanky, Jeff has supernatural human-like strength and speed. Humans often describe him as a monster due to his affiliation with the Slenderman, but Jeff is not a monster, he's a human but with a freakishly deformed up face. People describe him as a monster since he sometimes acts like one; but only if he has that "feeling" inside him. While in his human disguise, Jeff's appearance doesn't change too much, although he does get huge, buggy eyes with eyelids and his Glasgow smile disappears as to hide his true nature.
Whenever he is shown wearing formal wear, Jeff usually wears a plain white tuxedo with black buttons, a black bow tie, white gloves, black dress pants, and polished black cap-toe shoes. While in cold conditions, Jeff often wears a long white coat, black baggy jeans with black winter boots, black snow goggles, and black leather gloves. In the final episode, Jeff's health takes a turn for the worse when he gets shot in the lungs by Laughing Jack. He begins to look more and more sickly and his eyes become red in the corners and he develops eye bags, as a result of massive blood loss.
|“|| Jeff the Killer: You know, I love being me. And I love my job. Especially the look on my victims faces when they realize, in that final moment, that it's all really happening. A psychotic killer is actually stabbing them to death with a yardstick!|
Jeff #2: Or setting them on fire.
Jeff #3: Eviscerating them.
Jeff #4: Ripping out their eyeballs!
Jeff #5: Tearing their organs out and using them as party streamers!
Jeff the Killer: All actual examples.
|~ Jeff after cloning himself.|
|Victims killed by Jeff|
Jeff constantly claims to have killed more people off-screen, but due to his tendency to lie and make himself scary, most of, if not all of these statements might be exaggerated.
Failed attempted murders
Powers and abilities
- Inhuman Strength: Jeff has superhuman levels of strength. It is virtually impossible for any normal human to overpower him, as seen when he was able to fight off several Bleeders who attempted to hold him back. His enhanced strength allows him to physically overpower combatants including elite-trained humans, demonic troops, and robot sentries. Jeff can bend metal bars with visible effort, throw full-grown adults across several feet, slam through solid walls and reinforced glass, and pry open steel doors. Jeff's kicks and punches are also very powerful, strong enough to send demons like X and Shadowlurker (who also have superhuman strength) flying back several meters. He could also knock out David and Tombstone, two superhuman thugs, in a single punch. When forced to do so by the Showman, Jeff was also capable of lifting a 700 ton sumo wrestler over his head for about ten seconds, although he did strain himself while doing so. He was also able to casually overpower several members of the Epsilon Cult simultaneously, break human skulls with one punch, easily snap human necks, slice through solid concrete with his knife, and cut limbs off with a single knife strike. One of the most notable displays of Jeff's physical dominance comes during the infamous Desert City bar brawl. In a matter of minutes, he rescues Clockwork and Ticci Toby, knocks out three opponents with one punch, and single-handedly defeats the town's strongest man, Tommy (who is a 9 foot tall troll) by nearly beating him to death. This beatdown causes Tommy to receive brain damage to the point where merely eating food is difficult for him. In the finale, even when afflicted with blood loss and exhaustion, and near death, Jeff was able to defeat the Gatekeeper of the Nightmare Realm, albeit barely, fight off a bar filled with monsters, and even while half-dead was still able to hold his own against Laughing Jack in a fist and knife fight and giving him quite a severe beating as Laughing Jack could barely stand after the fight with Jeff as he stumbles many times afterward. Despite his strength, his punches not only failed to hurt Slenderman in any way, but he broke his fist and legs upon trying to punch and kick Slenderman.
- Enhanced Durability: Jeff's bones and muscles are denser and much harder than average humans, which makes him almost cartoonishly durability and intolerant to pain. In fact, as Slenderman has noted, getting hurt only seems to make Jeff stronger when in a fight. Though he is not bulletproof, he can survive extreme blunt force trauma, such as being hit with solid objects like giant boulders and speeding cars, or contact with supernatural opponents like X, Shadowlurker, and the Gatekeeper. He is capable of surviving falls from immense heights that would eventually kill a normal human without any sort of protection. Thus, Jeff was still walking after the intense beat-down inflicted on him by Slenderman. He also survived being bombarded with bombs, numerous lightning strikes, being ran over by a car, being mauled by polar bears, drinking gallons of bleach and gasoline, jumping off a skyscraper, shooting his head off with a shot gun, lethal experiments, multiple hits from the likes of superpowered beings such as X, Shadowlurker, Ms. P, the Gatekeeper of the Nightmare Realm, Zalgo's Minions and even endured a nuclear explosion. Even when he was violently bitten by X on the wrist, which nearly tore his arm off, Jeff only used the pain to amp himself up by continuously hitting the wound while in combat. Another example of his durability is when Angel Knives stabbed him in the shoulders, thigh, and forearm with her wolverine claws, which he still managed to recover from whereas ordinary humans would become cut to pieces on contact.
- Incredible Speed: Jeff can run and move at speeds far beyond the peak of human potential. He can run faster than most standard vehicles and covered a small area such as city blocks as well. The Unwanted House Guest stated that Jeff ran up to 60 miles in about 5 minutes. He is also capable of moving fast enough to easily outmaneuver rapid gunfire. He also defeated an entire team of assassins along side BEN in about 1/3 of a second. While trying to get a multiverse crystal with Alice Liddell in a temple in Underland, Jeff was forced to dodge beams of sunlight that were part of the temple's booby traps, which would make Jeff's top reaction speed around 70% the speed of light.
- Enhanced Agility: Jeff's agility is greater than that of an Olympic-gold medalist and superior to the world's best acrobat. He can coordinate his body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity. During his chase with Bobby Briggs, he was able to leap from the inside of an apartment into the building across the street. Jeff can also leap over cars with simple running moves. Jeff can use his enhanced agility to perform amazing parkour and gymnastic moves that would be truly difficult for a normal human to accomplish. Confined spaces could not limit his movement at all, as shown with him overpowering Angel Knives and the other Bleeders inside of a cramped elevator.
- Enhanced Stamina: Years of constant action in his life has left Jeff's' body with exceptional endurance and lung capacity, far greater than of normal humans. Jeff could exert himself at peak capacity for several hours without slowing down or showing any sign of fatigue, allowing him to run for dozens of miles and fight for extremely long periods. During the Battle of Arcosia, Jeff fought Zalgo's army for hours on end, and kept fighting with little signs of fatigue despite numerous injuries. Additionally, Jeff can hold his breath underwater for several minutes and will not lose breath or get exhausted due to his stamina extending to his lung capacity. Jeff was also able to run for 60 miles without any noticeable sign of fatigue.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Jeff's flexibility, balance, dexterity, and coordination are well-beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete. He has inhuman leaping capabilities, able to jump several feet from a stationary position, and with his body control, able to execute a variety of complex twists, turns, and flips while in mid air. He could jump onto a wall and then propel himself toward his enemy in a kick.
- Hunting/Survival Skills: Before living in Proxy Mansion, Jeff lived in the wild where he had to obtain his own food and water. As such, he is a proficient hunter, trapper, forager, and decent cook. He also has basic medical skills, and he tends to patch himself back up after his battles. On one occasion, Jeff boasts about once killing a tiger with a stick or a rock, although this could've just been Jeff making things up to impress Ms. P.
- Animal Connection: Jeff is shown to have a strong connection to Smile Dog. His connection with Smile Dog even allows him to communicate with him, able to understand his intentions despite Smile Dog only speaking in barks, whines, and growls.
- Regenerative Powers: It has been shown that Jeff has an accelerated rate of healing and regeneration. Jeff is immune to earthly infections, diseases, and disorders; Jeff also is not affected at all by the sickening aura that Slenderman emits. Jeff's metabolic rate is able to withstand the consumption of gallons of bleach and gasoline, and even a godly ale which was aged for a millennium deemed by Aton to not be intended for mortal men to drink. Jeff is capable of healing large cuts and bruises within hours and some gunshot wounds and fractures within an hour. Jeff was able to regenerate from having his limbs broken by Slenderman and being stabbed in several areas by Angel Knives in a matter of minutes. He also healed completely from nearly having his arm torn off by X in a matter of a couple hours. However, Jeff's regeneration has a limit, as he cannot heal himself if a limb is completely severed. He was not able to heal himself from being shot multiple times in the chest by a man in "Jeff Man". He also did not regenerate after being shot in the lungs by Laughing Jack, and the resulting blood loss eventually lead to Jeff's death.
- Body Control: Jeff is shown to have some level of control over his appearance, as he once shed his skin like a snake, changed the pigment of his skin to appear black, and turned into a beach ball.
- Gravity Manipulation: Jeff has the ability to rotate small objects around his body. Much like most of his "superpowers", Jeff was only seen using this ability for a one-off joke.
- Absorption: Jeff can become more durable and powerful by absorbing radiation, drinking alcohol, and taking BEN's Black Stuff.
- Fourth-Wall Awareness: Jeff is very much aware that he is a character for the audience's amusement. He has communicated and spoke directly to the audience numerous times.
- Broadway Force: Jeff can tap into the Broadway Force, by spontaneously breaking into song and dance, causing everyone and everything around them to become bound by it, and compelled to join in.
- Enhanced Senses: Jeff's natural senses have been enhanced to the peak of human potential. He can see, hear, smell, feel, and taste things imperceptible to humans. This allows him to see further, hear with amazing clarity, detect specific persons, objects, substances with his smell, etc. He was able to notice little things such as sweat drop trickling down a man's face to tip him off to danger.
Abilities wielding the Judge Dredd helmet: Due to the enchantments placed on the mystic Judge Dredd helmet, Jeff was given considerable increase in his physical abilities, as well as incredibly advanced weapons.
- Homing Bullets: Using the powers of the helmet, was able to control bullets fired from a special gun. With this skill, Jeff is capable of killing an entire army before they could have time to react, or eliminating entire starships and planets.
- Galaxy Destroying Grenade: On Jeff's belt lies a small fusion bomb that, despite its size, was powerful enough to reduce an entire galaxy to nothingness. Using this grenade, Jeff was able to completely eradicate the Squoomian galaxy, as well as the majority of the Squoomian race. The grenade works by first obliterating the target it was thrown at and than the omnidirectional blast it given off continues to expand eventually engulfing the entire galaxy and possibly more than that. The grenade is assumed to be Judge Dredd helmet's most powerful weapon.
- Power Gloves: Using a pair of advanced Power Gloves, Jeff's strength and striking power was greatly enhanced. He could send people flying several hundred meters away with a simple flick of his fingers, fire lasers from his palms, and create massive shockwave attacks by punching the ground.
- Flight: Jeff uses the Helmet's jet-pack like devices to seamlessly fly through the air, giving him great mobility in combat.
- X-Ray Vision: Using the Helmet, Jeff has the ability to see through walls and through the bodies of living organisms.
- Survival in Space: While wearing the Helmet, Jeff requires no air whatsoever while in space, and is also immune to the effects of his body having no air.
- Teleportation: By pressing a button on the side of the Helmet, Jeff could instantly teleport to wherever he desired, whether it be a few feet away, or across spacetime.
Abilities after consuming Polyjuice Potion:
- Shape-Shifting: Jeff, when on Earth, can immediately create an illusion form to look more like a human, as to not draw attention from the police. With the assistance of Ms. P's Polyjuice Potion, Jeff can change into virtually any form he desires, from a giant dragon to a small insect, a beautiful woman, or a dragon, although the potion only lasts 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the amount of potion consumed.
- Master Acrobat: His enhanced reflexes and agility make him highly evasive and mobile in battle. Able to scale seemingly any terrain with no wasted timing or movement, he his prowess outmatches some of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. Using a variety of free-running and park-our maneuvers, he is very difficult to anticipate with his erratic and spontaneous movement.
- Master Martial Artist: Due to living a very dangerous lifestyle, Jeff's combat style developed into a somewhat instinctive and improvised collection of techniques that emphasizes the use of his superhuman strength, speed, agility, and knives. Hence, Jeff uses quick, powerful attacks and agile movements and also tends to attack weak spots to cripple his opponents. However, he is not skilled in martial arts, often only using brute force with no strategy, and often gets easily distracted while in combat. Despite his cocky attitude, Jeff effortlessly defeated a chapter of the Epsilon cult with help from BEN and Smile, and also defeated Commissioner Johnson's Proxy-hunting group, the latter of which were military-trained hand-to-hand combatants and hunters, as well as temporarily hold his own against Shadowlurker and even landed a few hits on Slenderman at the cost of his bones. Jeff also at one point took out X in a full-on fight, stabbing both of his eyes out and then stomping on his head. He also defeated Death himself and, more impressively, the Gatekeeper of the Nightmare Realm in a fight. Jeff is also a very dirty fighter, he tends to stab his opponents in the eyes, breaks their bones, and has a habit of punching his enemies in the groin. He also defeated the Gatekeeper by slicing his Achilles tendons and crushing his head with his own totem pole. Jeff is also capable of fighting even when vastly outnumbered, as he fought against hoards of Zalgo's minions with mid-difficulty levels of ease, the Epsilon cult with very little difficulty, and fought a very skilled and elite team of Bleeders in a cramped elevator. Even when suffering from injured lungs and extreme blood loss, Jeff was capable of injuring Laughing Jack in a fist and knife fight, and even blinded Jack by stabbing one of his eyes out.
- Marksmanship: Jeff possesses extremely keen eyesight, and is able to accurately throw his knives in combat to neutralize his opponents. He is also shown to be relatively good at using firearms, as seen when he wielded a pistol while infiltrating a terrorist base with President Bush and BEN.
- Knife Mastery: With them being his signature weapon, Jeff is highly skilled at and excels in using knives, particularly his own butcher knife, that he used to take down many of Zalgo's minions and even slice a man in half with. Jeff's knife on its own is also incredibly powerful, as it's able to slice through solid concrete and steel without breaking and can even cut through magical creatures such as demons and the Gatekeeper.
- Tier: Likely 7-B | 3-C
- Age: Likely 24
- Attack Potency: City Level (Can harm President Bush with physical strikes. His knife can ignore the durability of almost every being it hits.) | At least Galaxy Level (he possess a bomb that allows him to destroy an entire galaxy, and possibly more than that)
- Speed: Likely Relativistic+ (Dodged beams of sunlight) | Massively FTL+ (can move across space effortlessly)
- Lifting Strength: Class M (lifted a 1,000 ton sumo wrestler over his head) | Unknown
- Striking Strength: City Level
- Durability: City Level (Survived a nuclear explosion. Endured a beating from Slenderman. Survived a punch from an angry President Bush) | Unknown (he was never shown to be hurt by anything)
- Stamina: Nearly limitless.
- Standard Equipment: An enchanted knife, Polyjuice Potion, has metallic talons on the bottom of his feet sharp enough to scale mountains.
- Intelligence: Low.
- Weaknesses: Stupidity. Has very poor judgment. Tends to overestimate himself and underestimate others.
Key: Base | Judge Dredd helmet
Jeff the Killer (Pastamonsters)'s statistics
- The Pastamonsters version of Jeff is arguably the strongest Jeff the Killer incarnation of all time. A short list of his feats include killing a team of trained assassins in about 1/3 of a second, survived a fall from orbit, lifting the stone-made Proxy Mansion over his head, defeating Zalgo three times, fighting off Enderman's armed forces and an entire alien empire with ease (albeit enhanced by the Judge Dredd helmet); defeated the entire Epsilon cult without problems with a little help from Smile and BEN; survived a brutal beating by Slenderman; and saved the multiverse five times.
- Jeff's behavior heavily imply he suffers from ASPD/sociopathy, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and Schizophrenia.
- Jeff believes in the Illuminati and Lizard People.
- In "Jeff Man", Jeff mentions he has never had a single day of certified education in his life.
- Comickit has stated that Jeff is in his early 20s.
- Jeff took trombone lessons in junior college.
- Comickit once stated that Jeff shoves his knife up his anus whenever he has too many weapons to carry.
- Jeff collects Star Wars memorabilia, confirming Jeff as a Star Wars fan.
- Jeff is revealed to have a set of names for his knife, including "Ronald", "Frank", and on occasions, "Lola".
- When playing golf against Ducky in "The Golf War", Jeff claims he was the American under-18 champion and "almost went pro".
- Jeff once spent over $30,000,000 of Slenderman's money buying a sports car and a superyacht, both of which he accidentally crashed and destroyed within 5 hours of buying.
- Jeff's favorite food is steak. He always packs it in his "magic bag" when he's in a mission in the Human World. He usually puts it over a campfire by sticking his knife into it and roasts it above the fire, which usually causes the steak to fall into the fire (although he denies it). Sometimes he's able to salvage it and others he's like "Guess I'll die". He also really loves cookies and other sweets.
- Jeff suffers from Coulrophobia, since his dialogue suggests that he is still scared of clowns, saying such things as "I'm a big boy now" and "you can't hurt me anymore" when he meets Bubba the Clown. He also once asked Bubba the Clown "AHow many of you sex offenders are there!?". This implies that as a child, Jeff was sexually assaulted by a clown, thus causing his fear of clowns. Additionally, Sally once pranked Jeff by telling him there were two clowns looking for him, Jeff then started to get a little worried asking "Clowns? Where?!" which may prove he is still scared of clowns.
- There is a running gag of Jeff getting sexually assaulted in one way or another throughout the series. He has been possibly molested by a clown in his younger days, raped by a bug, raped by John Stamos, raped by Ms. Pencil Neck, and it's implied the Unwanted House Guest fondles him in his sleep.
- Despite the fact his mother tried to murder him, he misses his mother dearly and it's implied by BEN he still owns his mother's old sweater, which he sometimes wears and cries in.
- Jeff has implied on multiple occasions that he committed horrible acts even before becoming insane. Said acts being killing neighborhood animals, lighting a mall on fire, and brutally attacking his skateboarding rival by shoving the skateboard up his anus.
- Jeff's signature color is white. His jacket is white, his face is very, very bright white. Most of his other outfits typically have white as the primary color, such as his tuxedo in "Native American Throwdown" and "Bigmouth Manor Mystery".
- He can play the piano perfectly provided he is drunk. He also can play drums and the French Horn.
- It is hinted by BEN and Laughing Jack that Jeff has a very small penis.
- Jeff has appeared in the most episodes out of any character in the series.
- He is ambidextrous.
- Jeff has his own parking spot at Proxy Mansion despite not owning a car.
- According to a poll, Jeff is considered the second most popular character on Pastamonsters (only beaten by BEN).
- Even though Slenderman is the owner of the Proxy Mansion, in one episode the narrator said that Jeff was the owner.
- When he goes to the beach, he often wears his usual clothing. He states it's to keep BEN from staring at him.
- His Proxy Identification card states that he has broken out of 135 prisons, both in and out of the United States.
- A bottle that has the label "Liu's Ashes" can be seen constantly in Jeff's room, possibly meaning Jeff is remorseful for killing his brother.
- Jeff represents the Deadly Sin of Pride.
- His idea of a birthday gift is to give other people his own merch.
- Jeff can speak Spanish. In "Jeff and the Darkness Part 1", he claims he took second grade Spanish.
- He has a fear of spiders, needles, clowns and Chinese food.
- Although he said to be a virgin, he has been seen having sex on various occasions with Princess Atta and Ms. P.
- Jeff is arguably even more evil than President Bush, as "Proxyland" showcases. While Bush mistreats and abuses his power and killed many to get where he is, he did make sure America had some type of order, warped though it may have been, and Bush did, in fact, respect America, the American way, and it's many laws. Contrasting this, Jeff, once in power, uses the flag as a doormat, shreds the Constitution, and turns America into a lawless hellhole, but he doesn't even try to convince Americans that he's the hero the way that Bush attempted to; he knows he's the bad guy here, he's loving every minute of it and he especially loves making sure they know it.
- Comickit thinks Jeff's spirit animal would be a wolf.
- Jeff is notorious for being a terrible driver. In "Figment", he weaves around active airplanes (including one that's landing at the airstrip) to shake Enderman and the Rake off, which gets most of his assistant Proxies killed. He drives so insanely fast that Mr. Widemouth can barely keep up with him. According to Slenderman, Jeff makes BEN, a drug addict who is whacked out of his mind 99% of the time look like a professional driver.
- According to Enderman, sometimes when Jeff gets drunk, he goes outside Proxy Mansion, and throws grenades into random locations.
- Jeff's Proxy Identification humorously states "None of your business card".
- Despite being afraid of clowns, Jeff apparently once had a job with BEN as party clowns.
- Jeff has died multiple times throughout the series (most of them are just one-off gags and he usually returns in the very next scene):
- Had his throat slit by the Rake.
- Presumably shot to dead by Enderman or the Rake.
- Throat slit by ants.
- Suicide via gunshot.
- Suicide via hanging.
- Head crushed by logs.
- An aneurysm caused by The Emoji Movie.
- Car crash.
- Killed by Russian assassin via gunshot.
- Electrocuted to death after sticking a fork in an outlet.
- Stabbed in the chest by Laughing Jack. Unlike the others, Jeff actually dies from this one.
- His favorite music is heavy metal rock and his favorite musical groups include AC/DC, Black Sabbath, and Skrillex.
- He possibly suffers from nightmares, as in some episodes he wakes up screaming and brandishing his knife. BEN also once stated that Jeff mumbles in his sleep.
- Jeff is the only member of Slenderman's Proxies who has defeated Zalgo one-on-one.
- According to Comickit, if Jeff was in Hogwarts his house would most likely be in Gryffindor and his boggart would be a clown.
- Despite his favorite music genre being heavy metal rock, Jeff's favorite song is Ocean Man by Ween, which is alternative rock.
- Jeff was originally going to die in "To Proxy Mountain" and "Legends of the Multiverse", in which case BEN would take his place as the main protagonist. However, on both occasions Comickit backed out.
- He wanted his name to be "Tyrone".
- Jeff has a habit of picking his teeth with his knife when in deep thought.
- He has a tattoo on his stomach that says "Cut here".
- Jeff once went to the hospital for eating pencil shavings.
- Jeff has been banned from several establishments due to his anger problems and annoying nature, including Cesar's Palace, Walmart, Slenderman's hotels, and several McDonald's.
- According to Comickit, Jeff has to sleep with a sleep mask, because it's the only way he can go to sleep due to his lack of eyelids.
- Contrary to his nature as a serial killer, Jeff's favorite holiday is Christmas. In fact, the only gift-giving holiday he enjoys is Christmas. He also loves Halloween, for slightly different reasons.
- Jeff's least favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.
- Jeff's favorite color is "blood", despite the fact his signature color is white.
- Despite cutting his eyelids off, Jeff can occasionally be seen with black eyelids.
- Despite being afraid of clowns, Jeff has a clown poster on the ceiling of his room that says "Sleep Tight!"
- Rick Bernstein once said that Jeff's criminal record is so long that only the 'most egregious' need to be recited to justify his execution.
- Jeff has his own brand of cereal in the Under Realm.
- Jeff thinks reading is for nerds.
- As revealed by Aton, Jeff was a polar bear in his previous life.
- Jeff has his own flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream called A Slice of Jeff-'o Berry Fudge.
- One of the ciphers in the Unwanted House Guest's notes reveals Jeff is a descendant of Abraham Lincoln.
- It is shown many times in the series that Jeff is illiterate.
- Jeff's phone has an enormous crack on it, making text messages difficult to read.
- Jeff once threw BEN into a lake for beating him in a game of Mario Kart.
- As shown in "11 Knives a' Stabbin'", Jeff has his own Christmas album called A Very Jeffery Christmas.
- Jeff is the first Proxy to have his own origin episode, followed by Natalie Clockwork later on.
- Jeff is ambidextrous.
- Jeff once lost his middle and pinkey finger during an intense match of Five Finger Fillet against Laughing Jack. He later healed it after drinking Ms. P's healing potions.
- Jeff can smell things and scents even though he does not have a nose, or his nostrils are so small that they're not visible.
- The only characters in the entire series who was shown to truly intimidate or frighten Jeff were Slenderman, The Hag, and the Stiltwalker.
- He once started a riot with Eyeless Jack and BEN in Boston following the 2016 Super Bowl.
- At the end of "The Chain Mail", when Jeff is mourning Eyeless Jack on Proxy Mansion's roof, Jeff and BEN sit in the exact same spot Jeff later dies in.