If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||KYAHAHAHA! Me! Junko fuckin' Enoshima!||„|
|~ Junko Enoshima|
|“||Despair Into your memories! Despair into Tomorrow! Despair into Nothingness!||„|
|~ Junko Enoshima's Famous quote|
Junko Enoshima is The Main Antagonist of Danganronpa Normally, but also an Anti-hero and sometimes Evil In Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten, And The Deuteragonist in its Spinoff, The Punkettes.
Despite her Being a Protagonist in Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten: The Punkettes, she has so many evil deeds that are not acceptable. But she has done things to fix her mistakes as well. Also as the series progressed, Enoshima has gotten less and less antagonistic and has become more of a true friend to Spyro Doomfire, Clumsy Smurf, And Leakianmishi.
Enoshima is a popular model, and has a tall girly figure. She has blue eyes and long, thick, strawberry blonde hair tied in two ponytails, each with Monokuma hair clips. She wears a black jacket over a white dress shirt loosely enough to expose some of her bra and chest, and has many accessories including a loose black and white tie and red bow. Enoshima also wears a red miniskirt and lace up boots. She has long fake red nails.
Junko's personality and mannerisms tended to be extremely erratic and unstable by her own autonomous design; she states in-game that keeping up one "appearance" for too long bores her. However, she is capable of maintaining one persona for extended periods of time when necessary, such as when she was overseeing the students through Monokuma.
Junko often switched between "moods," which included (but was not limited to) her Monokuma persona, sickening cuteness, clinical sophistication, and haughty superiority. She switched between "moods" regularly, often imitating other students' expressions, which made for highly unsettling conversation to the survivors. She is also shown to be intelligent, cunning, somewhat impulsive, and very manipulative, as shown by her being able to manipulate an unknown number of people into joining Ultimate Despair.
Above all, however, Junko was deeply obsessed with despair, having found despair to be one of the most enjoyable emotions for her, whether it be the inflicting of despair unto others, or suffering from despair wholeheartedly. This often proves to be her biggest weakness, as she gives her opponents a "fair" chance to defeat her in order to make their despair all the greater if they fail, and she happily welcomes her own despair if her plans fail.
Junko's personality can be very hard to predict and can easily vary depending on the situation. She can sometimes be a sympathetic girl who has a genuine good core, an obnoxious jerk who abuses her friends and doesn't care about anyone (but in a comedic manner), or a ruthless smug cad who commits extremely dark and serious acts such as relentlessly torturing innocent people that isn't meant to be funny.
Junko also possess a highly sarcastic and great sense of humor that irritates and annoys most of her enemies. She regularly insults and belittles her enemies and friends to her own enjoyment, even people who could easily kill her such as Pepper. Junko even mocks and makes fun of Spyro, even going as far to give him insulting nicknames. Junko is also similarly sarcastic to Pepper, albeit in a much more spiteful and hate-filled way than she does Spyro, even going as far as to only refer to Pepper as a "fucktard". Junko feels no shame and can make a joke out of any situation. Only a few select people are able to withstand her seemingly never ending inability to stop talking, such as Jeno, Kiota, $py64, and Mina.
Junko is also very arrogant, narcissistic, and egomaniacal. After she becomes president of the United States in "Junkoland", she enslaves a group of people and forces them to build statues in her likeness and even renames the United States "J.U.N.K.O.". Junko also likes to think she is imposing and dangerous but has basically no defense from being actually attacked. In "Junko V. Spyro", she's perfectly willing to antagonize Spyro right up until she'll fight her, then spends the entire episode trying to avoid the conflict she willfully spawned. Once their fight arrives, Spyro quickly wipes the floor with her.
Her boredom is interrelated with her fascination with despair, as she believes it is the only emotion worth having. Her motives center around causing despair either in others or herself. Due to this, Junko is willing to do anything to bring about despair. In overall terms of personality, she is an incredibly unpredictable, psychotic, treacherous and pitiless sadist by nature, and cares nothing more than to create despair and misery towards other people. She tends to unpredictably switch between different personalities, each of them more obsessed with despair than she already is.
Despite this, Junko does have a soft side. In "The Mail", she is incredibly distraught at Mukuro's death leading Leakianmishi to console her. Mukuro's death affects Junko's throughout all of Season Two until Mukuro is eventually revived. This is likely Junko's way of compensating for treating Mukuro so badly previously. She also cares a considerable deal for the other Punkettes but has trouble expressing her love for them. Junko was also disgusted by some of Pepper's cruel acts like brainwashing Boss Demon.
- Mukuro Ikusaba - Twin Sister
- Rui Komatsuzaki - Creator.
- The Punkettes - Allies and teammates.
- Spyro Doomfire - Teacher, Friend, surrogate sister (sometimes) and occasional enemy.
- Shira Matsuri - Friend.
- Clumsy Smurf - Friend and subordinate.
- Leakianmishi - Friend.
- Jeno Saido - Best friend and occasional enemy.
- Celestia PepperJunkCure - Friend.
- Luka PepperJunkCure - Friend.
- Kiota Angelica - Friend.
- Osana Najimi - Enemy turned Ally.
- Mina Rintakahana - Enemy turned Ally.
- Monaca Towa - Student and sometimes surrogate daughter.
- Boss Demon - Enemy turned Ally.
- The Minu Krab - Allies.
- Feesuka Minudaka - Ally.
- Spot/Scott - Ally.
- Kashi Idololi - Enemy turned Ally.
- Louis - Ally.
- Konata Izumi - Ally.
- Jojo Mcdodd - Ally.
- Patiga Sukinahito - Ally.
- Katara Liama - Ally.
- Monokuma - Creation.
- Pepper Satanica - Archenemy, Attempted Victim, and Attempted Killer.
- Topaz Nimakara - Enemy.
- Minions of Satanica - Enemies.
- Evil Junko † - Doppelgänger, Enemy, Attempted Killer and Victim.
- Akuko Shikimoto - Enemy and occasional Ally.
- Fukyu Mekaru - Enemy.
- Mayor Richfuxx - Former Ally turned Traitor and Enemy.
|“||We have been waiting! Waiting so very long for peasants like you to appear! If you swear your fealty to us, we will reward you with half of the entire world! We've even drawn up the deed already! We will grant you honor, status, and some of our home cooking! Have you made your choice? Will you serve under us?||„|
|“||Ladies and gentlemen! This is your moment! Please don't make me ruin all the great work your plastic surgeons have been doing!||„|
|~ Junko robbing a bank.|
|“||[over phone] (Osana: JUNKO!!) Osana, how's it hanging bud? (Osana: DAMN YOU ENOSHIMA!!) Easy on the language! (Osana: YOU DESTROYED MY WEAPONS!! KILLED MY MEMBERS!!!) Oh, boo-fuckity-hoo. Hey, you wanna come fight me about it? Come fucking find me! Punkettes Mansion, asshole!||„|
|~ Junko challenging Osana.|
|“||No one's gonna tell me what to be, No one's gonna tell me what to do, And no one's gonna tell me that I'm meant to kill Cause I'm a sexy robot with free will!||„|
|~ Junko in "Junko the Cyborg"|
|“||What's wrong with my beautiful face? People have told me I'm cuter than a hundred chihuahuas combined.||„|
|~ Junko bragging about her face.|
|“||Shut up, Monaca.||„|
|~ Junko to Monaca Towa whenever she says something cute and nice.|
|“||I'm giving none of this to charity!||„|
|~ Junko after earning 1,000,000,000 dollars on a game show.|
|“||I'm gonna blow the United States sky-high and take over the rest of the world! Wait till you see what I have in store! It's gonna be the Holocaust on top of another Holocaust on top of three other Holocausts, with a dash of 9/11, and whatever Stalin, Hitler and whoever the hell did. I'M A FUCKING GOD!||„|
|~ Junko in "Junkoland".|
|“||Like I said, I get bored easy as hell! I even get fuckin' bored with myself!||„|
|“||(drunk) Spyro! It is good to see you! You're looking a little chubby today. (grunts) Nice new tit, by the way.||„|
|~ Junko during a hangover.|
|“|| Junko: Choro! You’re awake!|
Chorosuki: Uhhhh, why am I tied up?
Junko: Because you’re going to write me the despairing letter I always wanted!
Chorosuki: Despair letter? I need to go to a hospital!
|~ Junko kidnapping Chorosuki|
|“||Good Morning, America. This is your United States weather report with everyone's favorite tyrannical ruler, President Junko Enoshima. Chances of a giant nuke destroying the county...100%.||„|
|~ Junko preparing to destroy the Unites States with a nuclear bomb.|
|“|| Yuri: Junko don't, they say if you say watch this, you die.|
Junko: Oh that's a bunch of bullshit.
|~ Yuri and Junko.|
- She can play the guitar perfectly provided she is drunk.
- Junko has broken out of 75 prisons.
- Although she said to be a virgin, she has been seen having sex on various occasions.
- Junko is arguably even more evil than President Romu, as "Junkoland" showcases. While Romu mistreats and abuses his power and killed many to get where he is, he did make sure America had some type of order, warped though it may have been, and Romu did, in fact, respect America, the American way, and its many laws. Contrasting this, Junko, once in power, uses the flag as a doormat, shreds the Constitution, and turns America into a lawless hellhole, but she doesn't even try to convince Americans that she's the hero the way that Romu attempted to; she knows she's the bad girl here, she's loving every minute of it and she especially loves making sure they know it.
- Junko is notorious for being a terrible driver. In "Runaway Monokuma", she weaves around active airplanes (including one that's landing at the airstrip) to shake Osana off, which gets most of her classmates killed. She drives so insanely fast that Haruko can barely keep up with her.
- According to Spyro, sometimes when Junko gets drunk, she goes outside The Punkettes Mansion, and throws grenades into random locations.
- Junko died multiple times throughout the Punkettes.
- Crushed by the block (just like the original Danganronpa)
- Had her throat slit by gerbils.
- Presumably shot to death by the same gerbils.
- Throat slit by ants.
- Suicide via gunshot.
- Suicide via hanging.
- Head crushed by logs.
- An aneurysm caused by The Emoji Movie.
- Car crash.
- Electrocuted to death after sticking a fork in an outlet.
- Junko was originally going to die in "To Junko Mountain" and "Day of Judgement" but on both occasions $py64 backed out.
- Junko is allergic to Hope.
- Junko believes in the Illuminati.
- Here is a list of Junko's unsuccessful attempts to make Spyro better in "Spyro Catches a Cold":
- Plugging her notsrils with corks.
- Putting peanut butter, jelly, and bread on Spyro's feet.
- Tying one of Spyro's fangs to the door, then slamming it.
- Jumping on her.
- Putting a massive bandage on her back then ripping it off when Spyro says "No" and then puts it back on in a different position.
- Putting her in what looks like a medieval torture device.
- Junko has been banned from several establishments presumably to her annoying nature, including Cesar's, Costco, three of Spyro's hotels, and several Burger King's.
- Junko thinks reading is for nerds.
- Her voice changes several times in order to represent her changing personalities.
- Junko is represented on the Satanica Zodiac as the Monokuma Hair clips.
- Junko, along with her own namesake theme park Junkoland from the titular Season 4 episode, share similarities with the sinister monarch King Bowser (with World Bowser and Bowser Land) from the Super Mario Bros. franchise and the mad scientist Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (with Eggmanland and Robotnikland) from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe.
|Margra Batto And Kyra Verbeten Villains|