|This article's content is marked as Mature|
Nekrozoth found something very brutal for those with a weak heart. The page Laughing Jack (Pastamonsters) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Y'want some candy?||„|
|~ Laughing Jack's catchphrase|
|“||You know, boys... There is no being saved. There's no being lost. Those fights were over long ago. Or were only invented to make you feel something out of nothing. Makes no difference. Nothing makes a difference. Can't see how. Tide comes in... tide goes out. You were born, you die. In-between you do what you do. There's no good, there's no bad. There's just... Things. Things that make you feel good or make you feel sad and just the length of time between living and dying. That's. All. There. Is. (chuckles) There's no God judging Man. And there's damn sure no Heaven. Ah, but... maybe there is a Hell. I think I'll know what it'll be like... And I'm going to be right at home there. And that's it. See it for what hell it is.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack's nihilistic rant to the Proxies.|
Laughing Jack III (referred to as Laughing Jack) is the secondary antagonist of the webcomic Pastamonsters. He served as a supporting villain protagonist for the majority of the series until years of anger and jealousy causes him to betray the Proxies, and he subsequently becomes the main antagonist of Season 5, as well as the final main antagonist of the series.
He was a member of Slenderman's Proxies, despite the fact that every Proxy despised him in some way or another and considered him annoying. He was also Jeff the Killer's most personal rival, "nemesis", and eventual murderer. He was a sinister, thrill-seeking, sadistic, and supernatural clown, who frequently engaged in acts of human and animal cruelty. He was also infamous for gleefully gutting people alive and replacing their disemboweled organs with candy.
|“||Look at you! Whining, little pussies! All of you! Look, I love Slenderman, dudes. He's like a brother to me. But... He attracts fools like flies to shit. Listen... What will be will be. There's nothing anyone can do about it, no one's changing shit. I got all kinds of crazy in me, ain't jack shit I can do about that. Ain't my fucking fault. Ain't no one's fucking fault. So live your goddamn lives and when it's time, go out stabbing and killin'! Ain't no fucking pity, ain't no fucking guilt. Ain't nothing, don't mean shit, it means nothing! NOTHING! ...Sooner you fools accept that, the better you'll be as men. It's a kill or be killed, dog-eat-dog world. And right now plenty of people want us dead. So we kill. And the ones that are too weak or too unlucky... They'll be killed. Accept it. It's the way of the world.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack's philosophy on life.|
Laughing Jack is an eccentric, chaotic, manipulative, nihilistic, and violent serial killer who primarily targets children, often disemboweling them and filling their corpses with candy. He is considered to be wild and unpredictable even by the Proxies' standards and is said to enjoy the action in his life. On his own, he can be incredibly hot-headed and will find the pettiest reasons to kill people, such as intentionally trying to kill innocent people in Desert City after his jailbreak, and it's implied he murdered two of his old friends for beating him in a game of Five Finger Fillet. He also punched BEN across the face because he and the other Proxies were making jokes about him. When Alyss called him a fat fuck under her breath for scaring her and Sally he kicked her in the stomach almost making her pass out. This pretty much becomes his M.O when he forms his own gang; murdering anyone he and his thugs manage to rob. Despite this, Laughing Jack is an experienced and very infamous serial killer and con artist, earning him the favor of Slenderman himself.
Around the Proxies, Laughing Jack has an abusive attitude and hostility towards his environment, treating everyone he meets with sadistic and psychotic contempt, holding absolutely no standards whatsoever. He mocks Jeff for being deformed, bullies Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby for their disabilities, calls BEN a "midget" and mocks him for his height, threatens to kill Sally Willaims, Alyss Christer, and Samantha Sampson just because they're children, demeans and sexually harasses the female Proxies, and frequently yells at and kicks Smile Dog. When Eyeless Jack, Nick, Suicide Mouse, the Skin Taker, and Bubba the Clown die, Laughing Jack doesn't seem to care at all and even cracks a joke of Nick's death. Some Proxies (such as Eyeless Jack, Sally, Samantha, Alyss, and Ticci Toby) are even shown to be afraid of Laughing Jack, and for good reason. The only reason he's able to stick around them for so long is because he is a competent killer and he's really good at sucking up to Slenderman. Some Proxies like Masky, Ms. P, and Hoodie have even attacked Laughing Jack once he pushed their buttons too far. Once he becomes Slenderman's right-hand man in Season 5, Laughing Jack treats absolutely everyone around him like trash, because he knows he can get away with it.
Truly cruel, he enjoys killing people, with his favorite victims being children under the age of 10, and as evidenced by his nature around Sally Williams, is shown to be sadistic enough to toy with his victims before killing them. He also enjoys telling graphic and detailed stories to the Proxies on how he kills his victims, even if they aren't interested in them. Laughing Jack is also known for having a severe hatred of children, as evidenced by his nature around Sally Williams and Samantha Sampson. It is also implied that he wishes to kill Sally Williams, but (initially) never went through with it out of fear of the Proxies' retaliation. When he tortures Ferdinand Kerimov with Angel Knives for information, it's disturbingly obvious that he is positively gleeful over it, even mocking the fact that he may be torturing an innocent man. He also threatens to kill Ferdinand's family once he's through torturing him. Despite all these negative traits, he is rather energetic and appears to have a decent sense of humor, making grim jokes and comedic movements, not to mention singing at odd points.
Laughing Jack is shown to be incredibly sexist and misogynistic, at one point even suggesting to Jeff that the Proxies should dump all the female gang members simply because they don't want to have sex with him. More disturbing, Laughing Jack is shown to be willing to force himself on women who otherwise want nothing to do with him, as he makes constant sexual advances towards Ms. P, and it was even implied he tried to rape Scarecrow when he cornered her in her house, and would have if Slenderman and Jeff hadn't intervened. It is also shown that he does not care one bit about his on-off girlfriend, Natalie Clockwork, and only keeps her by his side to impress the other male Proxies. Despite this, he is very controlling and abusive to her, getting angry when Clockwork doesn't pay attention to him. It's also heavily implied that Laughing Jack killed her beloved pet cat, Carl, and told her it ran away when she went looking for it.
Laughing Jack is also not particularly smart either, at least not from an academic standpoint. He refuses to care about anything that does not immediately help him, especially school. He also can't even spell his own name and is so dim-witted that he insulted Zalgo and expected him to do nothing about it. He also fell for Sheriff Murfree's obvious trap, which results in Suicide Mouse's death. Despite his seeming stupidity, Laughing Jack is capable of forming very detailed plans, considers complex issues and is a brilliant manipulator and liar. He has a suave and wisecracking personality to match, thinks of himself as the smartest in the room, and is willing to make deals in his favor. Beneath his charming and flamboyant personality lies a remorseless, cruel, and selfish cad who's willing to do whatever it takes to overthrow Jeff, even if it meant harming or killing anybody, including his fellow Proxies. To top this off, the deals he makes are for his own selfish gains, and he speaks like a conman while screwing everybody around (including his own minions) and is a brutal sadist when it comes to torturing his victims, especially if they anger him. He proves himself to be chillingly capable of hiding his deranged nature under a civil veneer, often trying to frame his nasty ideas as perfectly reasonable propositions. This even extends to when he is exposed as the true villain, where he politely asks BEN to join him, and seems eerily calm after Sheriff Wane shoots him.
Along with being sexist, Laughing Jack is also homophobic and unrepentantly racist, which is shown when he treats Masky and Hoodie with open disgust because they are in a gay relationship. He also called Eyeless Jack a "darkie" and a "porch monkey" (referencing his black skin), the Indian King a "redskin", Masky a "filthy Jew", calls Jeff a "faggot" multiple times. Laughing Jack is also an atheist, stating on various occasions that he doesn't believe in divine entities (despite having met Aton multiple times). He is cynical about religion as a whole, saying to the Skin Taker that men and women of the cloth are parasites who deceive people into believing a greater evil. Jack's disdain for religious believers is evident with his treatment of the Skin Taker, and he outright states to Ms. P at one point that he doesn’t like religious people.
The only person Laughing Jack has some ambiguously positive feelings for is Slenderman. Whenever in Slenderman's presence, Laughing Jack always tries to stoke up Slenderman's ego with flattery and supports all of Slenderman's decisions, regardless of how suicidal or poorly planned they turned out to be. This is because Laughing Jack wants to be put in a better position than Jeff is. While his stated admiration could just be a way to secure his position in the group, sometimes when he talks with Slenderman he sounds like he’s worshiping him. However, in the end, not only does Laughing Jack corrupt Slenderman and drive him further to insanity, but he also sold him and his gang out to Sheriff Wayne and Mayor Bigmouth to save his own life, and when Jeff confronts him about it, Laughing Jack expresses no remorse. He justifies himself by saying he’s a survivor and that all that matters is living and dying, and making sure he’s doing the former. It’s an echo of a nihilistic rant that Laughing Jack earlier gave to the gang during a camp conversation, where he claims that life is a meaningless series of events and sensations between birth and death, with no hope of salvation nor any point to doing good.
In earlier seasons, Laughing Jack was incredibly hot-headed and lazy, but is much more calm, collected, and active in Season 5, although he still has a temper at various points, such as when Hoodie attacked him or at Jeff's final speech to him. Season 5 also plays up his nihilistic traits, which were more or less implied in earlier seasons. In the fifth season, he occasionally tries to get into the Proxies' good graces, which he didn't even try to do in earlier seasons- even though it becomes increasingly obvious he has no actual loyalty to them and expects them all to be subservient to him. At one point in the fifth season, Laughing Jack adds $70 to the gang's collection box and then loudly announces how generous he is "providing" for them all. Throughout the entire series, he also tends to over-inflate his importance to the gang and to Slenderman despite not even technically being an official Proxy and openly looks down on various members, specifically the non-combat oriented ones. Laughing Jack also vehemently refuses to do any chores around the mansion, saying he "makes the money, not washes the clothes".
In the final season, Laughing Jack shows his true colors to the Proxies. In a very elaborate scheme to kill off all the Proxies and rule the Under Realm, Laughing Jack secretly starts his own gang of killers and bandits in order to use them to further his goals. Later, he secretly sends his gang to kill Jeff and his new lover Princess Atta, where they manage to succeed in killing Atta. As a plan B in his master plan, Laughing Jack secretly murders Sheriff Wayne's deputy and frames the other Proxies for it in order to send him and Mayor Bigmouth into a vengeful rage against Slenderman and the Proxies. Laughing Jack later displays just how evil he is after he's arrested for murder in Desert City. Once broken out of jail, Laughing Jack forgoes a clean getaway to go on a killing spree through the prison and nearby town, culminating in the murder of the warden and the man's wife, all so he could retrieve his favorite guns. By the time his rampage is over, half the town is dead, and even Jeff is enraged they caused so much death and destruction for such a petty reason.
Throughout the season, Laughing Jack takes advantage of Slenderman's eroding sanity to act as the devil on his shoulder, spurring him on to commit more immoral and destructive acts. Far from viewing the rest of the Proxies as his surrogate family, Laughing Jack sells them out to Mayor Bigmouth and Sheriff Wayne multiple times, nearly resulting in the deaths of everyone in the gang, including the non-combatants. When his treachery is exposed, Laughing Jack severely injures Jeff by shooting him with his guns and attempts to kill everyone who allies themselves with Jeff. When he and his gang take over Proxy Mansion, Laughing Jack and the Bleeders committed multiple robberies on house in the Under Realm. During one of the robberies, Laughing Jack murdered an entire family, save for a little girl, who only escaped alive because the Mole stopped Laughing Jack from killing her, to which Laughing Jack responded by shooting the Bleeder to near death and killing one of his friends by cutting his tongue out. During the final showdown, he also brutally beats up Jeff, not caring that he is weak and crippled from blood loss. Once Jeff is beaten, Laughing Jack finally kills him, but it's only out of spite. Overall, Laughing Jack was nothing but a bloodthirsty maniac who only cared about winning and losing or living and dying.
Laughing Jack is a seven-foot-tall monochrome colored clown with razor-sharp teeth, a striped, pointy nose, ringed monochrome eyes, and black, plumped lips with an eerie smile. Furthermore, he has large, sharp claws, feathered shoulders, striped top, dark-grey overalls (with a patch on his left knee-side of the overalls), a grey neckerchief, striped socks, and black shoes. Despite consuming mostly junk foods, Laughing Jack is fairly skinny, almost to the point of anorexia.
For robbing banks, Laughing Jack wears a white suit with a black shirt, a black waistcoat, and a white tie. While shipwrecked in Skull island, he wears nothing but his sleeves, his overalls, socks, and black shoes. In cold temperatures, Jack is seen with a long black leather coat with white buttons, black, pointy, leader gloves, a white hat, and black trousers and grey winter boots with fur on them.
In the final episode in the series, during his final confrontation with Jeff, Laughing Jack loses his left eye when Jeff stabs it with his knife. He also receives a broken nose when Jeff headbutts him early in the fight.
Laughing Jack is also armed with a pair of custom Double-action Revolvers (ironically having "Vengeance is hereby mine" engraved into one side of the barrel, "Ha ha ha" engraved cylinder, and "Dead on arrival" engraved on the other side of the barrel) which have dark grey frames and grips that are painted green and black with the image of a laughing clown, which he uses with immense skill.
Powers and Abilities
- Elastic Limbs: Laughing Jack is capable of stretching his limbs much longer than psychically possible. Laughing Jack's minimum thickness is stated as 1 mm, which would limit his stretch distance to 30 meters; however, UHG's notes state that he can stretch up to 300 feet (90 m) and leap up to 80 feet (24 m).
- Sharp Claws: Laughing Jack sports razor-sharp claws at the tip of each finger. Their extremely pointy edges are sufficient to easily cut through human skin, as shown when he used them to easily slit a man's throat and nearly tear Jeff's face apart.
- Enhanced Durability/Pain Tolerance: Due to a lack of human organs, Laughing Jack has a very high level of pain tolerance. He has survived getting hit by cars, having anvils dropped on him, being lit on fire, falling from great heights, and treats all of the previously mentioned injuries like minor annoyances. During his final showdown with Jeff, Laughing Jack endured being beaten and brutally stabbed in the shoulder, back, legs, and eye by Jeff, which only seemed to make him mildly annoyed and angrier. Furthermore, he also survived being shot through the back out the head by Sheriff Wayne, which only seemed to shock him for a few seconds before he merely laughed it off. Moments after, he is then shot in the head multiple times by BEN, and he seems more amused by it than actually hurt, walking away with a shrug before falling to the ground dead.
- Agelessness/Enhanced Longevity: Laughing Jack can not physically age, potentially able to live indefinitely. Also, as a result, he has retained his youthful appearance along with his prime health and vitality, despite being at least 200 years old, chronologically. However, he's not immortal and is still susceptible to death via physical injury. Also, Laughing Jack is still vulnerable to pain or injuries and can be killed the same manner as any normal human would, although he is much more durable than the average human. Due to his longevity, he also requires no rest or sleep and potentially can live without food or water.
- Limited Reality Warping: Laughing Jack is capable of warping reality to his liking, albeit on a very small scale. He is capable of spawning random objects like balloons, cake, cards, candy, noisemakers, and can turn himself and objects around him black and white.
- Teleportation: Laughing Jack has the ability to teleport, but mostly only vanishing in dark corners.
- Marksmanship: What Laughing Jack lacks in fighting skills he makes up for with his marksmanship. Laughing Jack wields two dual revolvers, which he uses with extreme proficiency. Among the Proxies, he is easily the deadliest with a gun. Using these guns, Laughing Jack was able to massacre an entire town in mere seconds, severely injure Jeff the Killer (who can move at relativistic speeds), and send BEN ducking and running for cover. In one episode, he draws his revolvers and shoots three men (one of whom was behind him) in less than two seconds. He fires his guns so incredibly fast that BEN's time freeze doesn't work on him. During his fight with BEN, he fires a total of eleven bullets at BEN in roughly two seconds. His mediocre fighting capabilities, reckless lunacy often leaves his allies and opponents surprised at his amazing skill. However, he seems to be only skilled with revolvers and his skills with other firearms are average at best.
Laughing Jack (Pastamonsters)'s statistics
|“|| Jeff: Before I kick your ass, lemme ask you: Why do you even wanna become top Proxy?|
Laughing Jack: I'm better looking, I have powers, I'm deceivingly smart... And I want everyone to do what I say.
|~ Jeff and Laughing Jack.|
|“||Hermione just stole all of our shit. And then Jeff suggested that we all rape her and now she's fucking gone. I think the only reason why he did that is because Jeff knows he's about two fucking minutes away from becoming the house bitch himself.||„|
|~ Laughing Jeff.|
|“||When there's no cops around, anything's legal!||„|
|~ Laughing Jack's famous quote when trying to teach Sally how to sell faulty cars.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: Hey, Sally! Would you like to earn some money?|
Sally Williams: Money? (approaches him)
Laughing Jack: (counting a large stack of dollar bills) Go up to Jeff, ask him about the pole stuck up his ass, tell him to quit being Slendy's favorite, and go chug bleach, and I'll give you 200$. (Sally runs away, Laughing Jack laughs as BEN passes by) You ever tried parenting, BEN?
BEN: Leave her alone, Jack.
Laughing Jack: My bad for trying to give the girl some money. Her loss, I guess.
|~ Laughing Jack trying to bribe Sally into betraying Jeff.|
|“|| Jeff: Hey, Wayne, can you clear out my booth? (referring to Laughing Jack) Looks like somebody left their trash here.|
Laughing Jack: Wayne, can you tell that fucking brain-dead fucktarded faggot to fucking get the fuck out of here before I fucking kill him in his fucking sleep?
|~ Laughing Jack and Jeff to Wayne.|
|“||And... Here comes Mr. Gay Pride of the Upper West Side himself.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack mocking Jeff.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: That's a large vocabulary, Masky. Pretty big for your kind.|
Masky: My kind? What do you mean?
Laughing Jack: You know... sperm gurglers.
Masky: You know, you have the vocabulary and charm of a retarded caveman, Jack.
Laughing Jack: That's a good line. I must remember that.
|~ Laughing Jack and Masky.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: Jeff Man is the bomb. There's no way he's actually Jeff. I think Jeff's just taking credit to be half as good as him.|
Sally: What is it with you and Jeff Man?
Laughing Jack: What? He has a kick-ass suit, looks out for the neighborhood and I really respect him. (sees Jeff) 'Sup, fuckboy?
|~ Laughing Jack to Sally about Jeff Man.|
|“|| Clockwork: You're not worried at all that something might happen to Jeff?|
Laughing Jack: Fuck no, for three reasons: A, I'm not that lucky. Two, we use smoke detectors, and D, he's the biggest fuckboy in the entire Under Realm, and hopefully Eyeless Jack shows him that he isn't invincible.
|~ Laughing Jack's opinion of Jeff.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: (Sees Alyss Playing with Smile Dog and Comes over to them and kicks smiles)|
Alyss Christer: Why the fuck did you do that?!
Laughing Jack: Watch your tounge, mutt. its just a worthless parasite.
Alyss Christer: Asshole!
Laughing Jack: (Harshly pushes Alyss to the ground) Bitch
Jeff: That's enough Jack. She's just a kid.
Laughing Jack: Exactly (Walks away)
|~ Laughing Jack tormenting Alyss and Smiles|
|“|| Laughing Jack: It's okay, BEN. It's just a bunch of Indians. (to the Indian King) Hey, redskin, fetch me something to eat.|
Indian King: What?
Laughing Jack: (walks up to him) I said fetch me something to eat.
The Indian King: (turns Laughing Jack into a bark statue) Eat that.
|~ Laughing Jack futility confronts the Indian King.|
|“||You got white shit all over your mouth, Jeff. You probably sucked somebody's dick. BEN over here probably watched and jerked off.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack to Jeff and BEN.|
|“||Jeff didn't suck someones dick last night? Now I know y'all are trippin'.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack.|
|“||That's my favorite shit, man. I could eat the fuck outta that all day along, y'know what I'm sayin'? Sometimes I walk in and I'm like "What the fuck am I gonna eat?" Y'know, because there's so much shit to choose from. And then I'm like "I could eat the cock out of any of this place". [begins pointing in every direction] Sometimes I'm fuckshitcunting over there and fucking over here like Old Mcfuckin'Donald. With a fuck fuck here and a fuck fuck there, here a fuck, there a fuck, everywhere a fuck fuck. *walks away* Enjoy your fuckin' time off.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack distracting a guard.|
|“||Ah, the Pit. Where happiness goes to die, and nightmares come to life. Hey, Jeff, when you die and go here can I have your Xbox?||„|
|~ Laughing Jack when arriving to the Pit with the Proxies.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: (walks into Proxy Mansion's infirmary with Jeff's possessions in his arms) Hey, Ms. P, do you know Jeff's Xbox passw- (sees Jeff is alive and well) FUCK!!!|
Laughing Jack: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! You were so close! So close to death! (smashes a glass cabinet) No!!!
Jeff: What the fuck are you doing with all my stuff?
Laughing Jack: Dividing it up. So rude of you to survive like this.
|~ Laughing Jack's reaciton to Jeff surviving his coma.|
|“|| Jeff: If I fucking see you flashing your dirty dick around, I'm gonna fucking shoot it off!|
Laughing Jack: You don't have enough bullets, bitch.
|~ Laughing Jack and Jeff.|
|“||Dear Aton, I'd like to pray to You for a second. It's me, Laughing Jack. I hate Jeff so fucking much. I think he might be the worst goddamn person You ever created. I don't want to judge You, but... What's up? What were You thinking that day? Was your wife being a bitch, or did you miss your favorite TV show? I love the others, I love being their friend, and I want them to see me as their unquestioned leader, but it's like Jeff keeps swooping in like a goddamn swamp panther and stealing them from me. Just do me one favor, Aton.... Just kill Jeff. That'd be so tight.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack praying to Aton to kill Jeff.|
|“||Something, um, not-that-chill happened last night.||„|
|~ Laughing Jack to the New Elite.|
|“||Dude, close that fucking sunroof, dude! FUCK, WE'RE LOCKED IN!!!||„|
|~ Laughing Jack being attacked by hornets conjured by X.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: You know, I don't like visitors from other worlds.|
Arcosian Diplomat: So?
Laughing Jack: So, why don't you... Go fuck off back to Arcosia? (the diplomat punches him and leaves, Jack slowly rises up with a bloody nose) Ha! I can't be a racist! I HATE YOU ALL EQUALLY!! Also, you hit like a pussy! All girly and feminine!
|~ Laughing Jack confronts an Arcosian diplomat.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: [to the lyrics of "Allentown"] Well, we're living here in Jeff Town / And he's driven our lives into the ground / When we woke up we were wasted and drunk / Bigmouth got slashed / We got beaten by a hedgehog / I was happy and my life was good / Goofin' off like a clown should / Roasting marshmallows on a stick / I got fucked in the ass... / By a demon hedgehog.|
Jeff: Ha ha ha, I remember that.
Laughing Jack: And we're living here in Jeff Town / Ridin' up to Arcosia / And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my shit /... and shoot Jeff in the face /... and shoot myself.
Jeff: You totally butchered that song.
Laughing Jack: You totally butchered my life.
|~ Laughing Jack singing a song while the New Elite travels to Arcosia.|
|“|| Masky: We're not gonna kill the dogs, Jack. This will knock them out for hours.|
Laughing Jack: My bad, I didn't know you worked for PETA. What a pussy.
|~ Masky and Laughing Jack.|
|“|| Laughing Jack: BEN, you're a pretentious fucking nerd.|
BEN: Fuck you, dude.
Laughing Jack: And Toby.. You fucking cunt. And Clockwork. You didn't have my back there, man. That's disappointing.
Laughing Jack: And Masky, you duplicitous faggot.
Masky: Suck my dick and choke on it.
Laughing Jack: You'd like that, wouldn't you? And then there's Jeff... The self-righteous, semen-drinking, shitfaced cocksucker.
Jeff: Jack, if you deliberately sabotage this page, I will fuck you like a pig.
|~ Laughing Jack roasting some of the Proxies.|
- Much like his original counterpart, Laughing Jack is filled with cotton, meaning he has no bones or organs, making him extremely flexible. Despite not having organs, he can be seen bleeding multiple times over the course of the series.
- Due to his origins dating back to the 1800s, Laughing Jack is by far the oldest Proxy.
- Laughing Jack's great shooting accuracy also makes him one of the most challenging opponents while playing darts.
- Laughing Jack is made to be a dark reflection and foil to Jeff. Both are chaotic, hedonistic, and psychotic Proxies of Slenderman, and are more than likely to kill for the sheer thrill of it. However, that's where their similarities end, as Laughing Jack lacks many of Jeff's redeeming and/or comedic traits. Jeff has many crazy and comedic tendencies (like referencing movies and breaking the fourth wall) and has a generally bad temper while Laughing Jack is more well-composed and is rather serious in his acts. Jeff is also shown to be stupid and incompetent most of the time while Laughing Jack is a deceptively smart schemer. Jeff is shown to be a bit of an animal lover, while Laughing Jack is a prolific animal torturer and killer. And finally, while he is without a doubt evil, Jeff has many redeeming qualities, cares about his friends, and protects them when he needs to, whereas Laughing Jack is completely disloyal and only cares about himself and money. Laughing Jack is essentially the personification of everything Jeff either hates about himself or wants to avoid being (especially the latter).
- Since he hates kids, the tea parties he has with Sally almost always end with her crying because Laughing Jack always uses the tea parties as an excuse to tell her explicit details on how he tortures and brutally murders children. It hits Sally close to home for obvious reasons, and he knows it. Whenever Sally runs away crying, Jeff and Laughing Jack share a rare high five, which leads to Ms. P "kicking their asses".
- He spells his name "Laffing Jak".
- Laughing Jack refuses to eat anything outside of candy, ice cream, soda, or other types of unhealthy/junk food.
- It's implied that Laughing Jack's antagonism deepened from the frustration and hatred over Jeff constantly one-upping him in nearly everything, leading to Jack receiving low-ranking positions at the mansion, as well as Jeff's constant mocking of Jack. Most of Jack's plans against Jeff are to overthrow him as Slenderman's #1 Proxy to obtain the pleasures that Jeff indulges in while Jack spends his days washing Slenderman's cars.
- Laughing Jack is a rather unique villain. Usually, when a villain is introduced into a series, the audience instantly realizes this character is not to be trusted, even if some protagonists trust them. Or, if the villain is a "twist villain", they remain "innocent" throughout a season until their true intentions are revealed in the season finale. They may be either physically sinister, or the movie may give scenes displaying their true intentions. But with Laughing Jack (who has been a main character since Season 1), while the audience may understand that he is a rival to Jeff and an immoral killer, they do not anticipate his total betrayal later in the final season.
- Laughing Jack has a fear of zombies, robots, and tight spaces. It is also subtly implied that he is somewhat afraid of Jeff.
- Laughing Jack is, by far, one of the most hated and disliked antagonists in Pastamonsters history. In fact, according to Comickit themselves, Laughing Jack is supposed to be as vile and despicable as possible in order to make the other Proxies (who have also committed immortal acts) look good in comparison.
- Laughing Jack claims to have eaten slugs at one point.
- He is the only Proxy who can eat gallons of black licorice without throwing up.
- Laughing Jack is almost never seen sleeping in the entire series, even in scenes where other characters are sleeping. For example, in "Legends of the Multiverse", he sits on a bed whiddling with his knife while everyone else is asleep. Although, there is a brief scene in Season 5 where he can be seen napping while leaning back in a chair with his feet propped up on the table, as opposed to lying down. The only time he is seen sleeping was when he was forcibly sedated by Dr. Applecheek in "To Proxy Mountain". BEN even claims Laughing Jack does not sleep at all, at least not with his eyes closed. Jeff even asks Laughing Jack if he ever sleeps during Part 6 of Season 5, to which Laughing Jack merely says sleep is overrated.
- Comickit claims that Laughing Jack is their least favorite character in the comic. Due to an unfortunate past experience with Laughing Jack's creator, Comickit does not care too much about the character of Laughing Jack.
- Laughing Jack is noticeably a lot more soft-spoken, ominous, and calm in Season 5 compared to other seasons. In earlier seasons, he was loud, comedic, vulgar, easily-agitated, and prone to temper tantrums. The comic's writers eventually decided that a calmer Laughing Jack would be more sinister and threatening, so his personality was changed slightly when he was made to be the hidden main villain of Season 5.
- In UHG's Notes, BEN reveals that the Proxies thought Laughing Jack didn't deserve a proper burial, and simply dropped his corpse in the mountains of the Ice Region and left him to rot.
- It’s subtly implied that Laughing Jack is very weak when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. Hoodie, the Arcosian Diplomat, and even Masky are seen being able to easily knock him down in a fight, and it’s heavily implied that he struggled with an average police officer before he was jailed in Desert City. Even a severely injured and near-dead Jeff managed to defeat Jack in a fist and knife fight. It's likely Laughing Jack's inability to defend himself hand-to-hand is most likely because he targets defenseless children, rather than full-grown adults like the other Proxies.
- Laughing Jack's dialogue when talking about Aton or other "higher beings" strongly imply that he is a misotheist.
- In a deleted scene from Part 4 of Season 5, Jeff returns to Laughing Jack's make-shift Desert City camp and finds two newspaper clippings and a torn wanted poster from 1923 age for Slenderman, listing a bounty of $50,000 for his capture or death. The other article, which dates all the way back from 1834, mentions a "colorless clown" as the primary suspect in the gruesome murder of a seven-year-old orphan and their baby sister.
- It is unknown why Laughing Jack was carrying the wanted poster of Slenderman, but given his mercenary nature and his later betrayal of his fellow Proxies, it's not hard to imagine that Laughing Jack may well have intended to turn Slenderman in—or perhaps kill him—and collect on the reward once the Merchants Savings Bank money had been collected.
- Laughing Jack is often associated and represented by rats, similar to how Jeff is represented by wolves and Ms. P a raven. Rats often represent treachery, and it's revealed that he's the one who has been plotting the Proxies' downfall. Right before he’s confronted by BEN in the final fight, a rat can even be seen scurrying about near the room he’s hiding in. Rats can also represent a lack of ethics, something Laughing Jack has in spades.
- In Season 5, Laughing Jack reveals that he had sex with Jane the Killer when she was disguised as the Black Eyed Killer and undercover in Proxy Mansion. He goes on to describe her as a "dirty little thing" and says how she "could’ve been carrying Laughing Jack the Fourth for all I know".
- It is implied multiple times throughout the series that Laughing Jack is a demon from Hell and not an ordinary monster. This is emphasized when Hoodie tells Laughing Jack to "go back to Hell" in one scene. When the gang are having a party in the middle of Season 5, Laughing Jack claimed during a nihilistic speech that he would feel comfortable going to Hell. However, this could just be Laughing Jack using over-the-top and hyperbolic statements to intimidate others.
- Laughing Jack was originally going to have a villain song titled "The Jokes On You", but it was cut as the song didn't fit well with Season 5's darker tone.