|Xtreme Emperor has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the wiki will be more greater!
Nekrozoth found something very brutal for those with a weak heart. The page Master Magus contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Apologize? The Magus never apologizes. EVER.||„|
|~ Master Magus's famous quote.|
|“||It's good to spread chaos and destruction once in a while.||„|
|~ Master Magus|
|“||You see, I just proved that Pure Evil does exist to everyone in the omniverse. Even the most purest people can be driven to my level of heinousness. I took the purest man into becoming our level, the level of sheer cruelty. It wasn't THAT hard to do isn't it? It was like breaking a glass window. it takes a little force of will to shatter it.||„|
|~ Master Magus after corrupting Josef into a irredeemable monster.|
Master Magus, also known by many identities such as: Norman Moloch, Dark Diablo, Diabolus, Master Monarch, The Monarch, Malroc, The Crimson King, Zalgo, Black Hat, The Dark Inferno, The Devil, God Emperor Moloch, The Big Fish, The Supreme Leader, Hivemind of Chaos, Father of Darkness, as well as many stolen or given alias, is a sadistic megalomaniac who seek to rule the multiverse if not the entire Omniverse.
He is one of the main antagonist of the Armored Studios multiverse and the Tales of the Omniverse series. Being the Prime Omega of Atrocities, he is an absolutely monstrous and power-hungry creature, Master Magus is a powerful being that once terrorized the Omniverse in the past until his eventual defeat at the hands of the heroes and landed in a cosmic prison. However he eventually escaped from his imprisonment and led a brand new life as a corrupt businessman on Earth. Using his all of his past fortune to start a new life in evil, using both his dark powers and his ability as a charismatic businessman to rebuilt his evil empire and start his new campaign of chaos and destruction. Possessing some demonic power and the charisma of a businessman, he seeks to also prove to the omniverse that anyone can be a monster like him.
He is also the tyrannical ruler of hidden nation known as Discordiae and the founder of the Chaotic Imperium, a world conquering empire that rivals the Omega Empire. He is the arhcnemy of Legend/Hyperial as well as the Champions as a whole.
He was created by BrandonDarkOne47 and Darkmaster7. He is a parody/homage of the Maestro from Pet Avengers: The Malice of the Maestro which was also created by Grand Theft Auto 74. As Master Magus He was voiced by Simon Templeman who also voiced Kain form the legacy of Kain, Jacob Danik from Dead Space 3, and Doctor Doom. As Malroc he was voiced by Jonathan Adams, who was well-known for voicing several other villains, like Dormammu, Kang the Conqueror, Vaatu and Ronan the Accuser.
Master Magus is a evil demonic entity and the Prime Omega of Atrocities who's origins is somewhat of a complete mystery. The being's origins spans from numerous records on him, each having numerous origins on what might the evil being might be. He was either a creation of Nekrozoth (Similar to Aka Manah) who was put on Earth in order to keep humanity in check . Once he grew bored of his position, he attempted to conquer his multiverse until he was eventually defeated and was temporarily sent to a dimensional prison due to naive knowledge on good. Another was that during the old omniverse, he was a corrupt and power-hungry businessman who condone extremely unlawful, harsh, and hard labor on his workers to the point that it was considered as slavery among others who worked for him. One day he help Zoth Nekronan on his Ascension Program and became soon ascended into god hood, but was an aesthetics and didn't considered the other Omegas as gods like him. It was strongly suggested by Legend himself as he find it hard to believe someone being made of evil would be capable of understanding good. Plus he was a actual Prime Omega which strengthen the theory.
Regardless of what his origins maybe, he is a being of complete and utter malice and hatred of all life forms. He formed a company that soon spanned to an empire, making himself a tyrannical dictator of many worlds. During the Omniversal Wars, he assist Nekrozoth only because it was only a means for him and his quest for power. He came across the son of Deus, Hyperial, and the two fought until he was eventually defeated by him. He escaped from being a prisoner to the Prime Alphas and continued his reign of terror on the Omniverse. Swearing revenge on the hero for his temporary defeat and a minor scar he gave him, he was motivated on getting his revenge which soon came once he heartlessly killed Hyperial wife by choking her to death and viciously mutilated the hero. After the war ended, Magus was imprisoned in a dimensional prison as punishment for the various war crimes he committed during the war. However he soon escaped from his imprisonment and continued reigning terror and strife across the omniverse. He became much more cautious and cunning than he was in the war, deciding to take many different forms to hide his true identity and make his former prison dimension as his base of operation. He formed the Chaotic Imperium as his new empire for conquest. To conquer worlds, he took the name Malroc, and assumed a form of a metallic warlord and use this mantel to lead the Chaotic Imperium from behind the scenes. On Earth he formed the Worlds Collision Network, using it to make weapons for his army, recruiting mercenaries, and performing inhumane experiments on humans (especially children) to create monsters and super-soldiers. Magus one day learns that his archenemy has reincarnated in Earth as a mortal under the name Jon Hyperius. Magus took the opportunity to manipulating Hyperial into becoming his minion, and presumably steal his powers while killing him again.
|“||If God does exist, then why would he let me exist?||„|
|~ Master Magus's infamous quote- Showing off his nihilism and atheism on reality as well as the existence of God.|
Magus shows to be a generous, gregarious, sociable and even honorable, but he shows his own true colors to be nothing but a power-hungry, bloodthirsty, arrogant, murderous, and a horrifying sadist obsessed with the complete control of the entire omniverse. He lacks any sign of compassion or empathy as he claims that a god does not have to show them since he thinks he could do anything he please. A psychopathic social Darwinist, he abuses his minions and trying to get rid of their human feelings as he believes that they only prevents them from achieving his goals and prevent progress. What earns him the fear from both his allies and enemies is his unpredictability and sheer cruelty that even other villains from other worlds are afraid of evoking. Despite his heinous qualities, he acts somewhat comedic due to his disturbing yet funny sense of humor, and his jokes that never fail to disturb and cross the line. Magus described himself as a being of pure hatred of others, believing that he is the one and only superior life-form there is.
Magus doesn't not tolerate laziness or incompetence to the slightest, such things make him prone to be homicidal since he sees there is no place for the lazy in his vision for the omniverse. He shown to have the same opinion on failure too as he, for failing the simplest missions would have him cruelly punish his minions through any torturous means be it physical or psychological. He posses a complete lack of empathy, typical for a psychopath, showing no remorse for the atrocities that he commits. He openly states that he does them as one of his hobbies and see himself as a artist of death and sees his horrendous actions as masterpieces.
While he is very malevolent in nature, He possessed an extremely high intelligence level and very convincing, due to being (or use to be) a god and upholds vast knowledge on the multiverse. Master Magus is however very sophisticated, calculating, duplicitous and has contingency plans for almost anything. Magus is arrogant and cocky being a narcissistic domineering conqueror, being very deceiving, and genocidal. He can go to try very cheap tactics to win, since honor to him won't bring victory in battle. Though He often recruits other villains to serve him for his evil empire, but he does not rely on other scientists on making weapons and other destructive objects for him as he thinks he is competent enough to do the job himself and thinks that other genius doesn't think as he does.
One of his favorite "hobbies" was harming children as he takes joy on torturing them through his immoral experiments just to torture them and turn them into agony-stricken abominations. At times he kidnaps them and brutally kills them as he finds hunting and killing children as thrilling. Claiming that the young's' lack of experience, young bodies, and screams makes his life much more enjoyable. At times he even posses a child so that he could use his/her body to commit murder and have them framed for such acts.
- He once terrorized the Omniverse during the Omniversal Wars. helping Nekrozoth in his quest for power simply as a means for him to take control of the omniverse from the Omega-Lord. First, he took control over an entire multiverse and rule it with an iron fist for many years. Mainly his first known atrocity was helping Nekrozoth on committing complete genocide on the Sparxians, having his men torched the surviving Sparxians alive or have some of them as his slaves for the rest of their lives until they die.
- He massacred an entire population of the Andromeda galaxy just so he could use the populaces' souls to fuel his immortality. Through this he created a machine know was the Harvester which a pit of machine horrors that he uses to butcher innocents, harvest their organs and body parts, then use said harvested parts to make himself and his followers immortal. Using the downtrodden people of Alternate Earth he conquered and several prisoners of war as subjects for the horrifying Harvester body banks.
- He directly caused several wars through other power hungry tyrants which had caused vile acts that Xuriah gave them the idea of doing so.
- 'He went to destroy a universe to and said to the people that he will "liberate them from the painful truth of reality" and erased the whole thing. He stole powers from his own comrades he kills and grew more powerful than ever, and went on a path of both carnage and destruction.
- In another alternate Earth, he launched a rain of city destroying bombs then used his machine known as the Mechapolypse to bring mass destruction and catastrophes on the planet which killed over 10 millions of innocents. He launched another attack on the remaining cities through his Death Mongers (advanced robots created by him through science and sorcery) which killed the rest of the humans he deems as 'Hairless monkeys".
- He used the corpses of the dead people he killed as his own experiments for either resurrecting them through necromancy or make horrific experiments to create dangerous monsters.
- He soon confronted Hyperial/Legend and his wife Xayna and engaged in a battle. Magus cheated and defeated the two, he killed Xayna by choking her to death right in front of him just so he could use his anger as a means to kill him. He then used his battle ax to slice Hyperial/Legend and then starting to torture him. He mutilated him by cutting his eyes off, ripped one of his arms off, and cut both of his legs. The damage was so severe that it killed him afterwards.
- Once he learns that his archenemy, Hyperial, has reincarnate into Legend. He attempted to manipulate him into becoming one of his minions so that he could use his powers to dethrone Nekrozoth. Once Hyperial (Now named Jon Hyperius or Legend) learns of his true colors, Magus killed his best friend Jake just to spite his archenemy. They would eventually further become sworn rivals in the future.
- He finds a nation known as Discordiae and uses it to allow villains to run amok there, allowing them to commit as many atrocities as possible. He allows them to bully the slaves there just for his own amusement and sadism.
- He later worked with the Nazis during World War II, supplying them with weapons of mass destruction and locations to powerful objects of power. Even help them commit several war crimes along the way.
- Once he learns that the Nazis has no chance of winning, he has their leader (Adolf Hitler) assassinated and later stated to spread the fear of communism as a means to take advantage of conquering the US.
- After his defeat and escape from prison, he went to another multiverse to start a new life there and start his new campaign of taking over the Omniverse. He started a military company known as Worlds Collision Network who secretly condone human experiments to create villains to spread chaos and destruction on the US. He takes advantage of the attacks to become president, he hires mercenaries to kill his rivals and/or those who threaten to expose his true colors.
- After being elected as president of the US, he brainwashed the people to start World War III which soon destroyed the planet Earth. He survived along with a few citizens who were willing to join and him as well as the people of Discordiae. He then hypnotized them to be loyal to him in case they ever tries to betray him.
- He now leads his army to conquer planets upon planets, and later butchered several heroes on that universe. He also corrupted others into becoming as heinous and monstrous as him, even the purest heroes fall under his corruption a he would use manipulation, torture, sadistic mind games, and/or cruel experiments. Sometimes he would use mind breaking torture to do so if he must to make them into sadistic monsters like him.
- In Champions of the Multiverse, he leads his Chaotic Imperium to kill, conquer, and pillage worlds behind the scenes, killing off a group of heroes sent by the Prime Alphas to stop him. Having use a horde of demons to attack a Pandora Foundation facility, and then tortured a angel there in order to find a chaos stone so he could be unstoppable.
- He later perform heinous immoral experiments, callously tortures others especially teenagers and kids just so he could turn them agony-stricken monstrosities solely to torment the Champions and make a army of monsters. He later raised children into becoming his soldiers, only for him to use them as cannon fodders and human shields.
- he butchers the entire population of Earth 1246, then use the surviving people to fuel in destructive machines to kill more people.
- He later kidnapped Luther, Jack Spark's friend, and use him as a hostage. When he promised Luther that he will not to harm Jack Spark, he has his henchmen do it instead and have them brutally beat up the young hero.
- He even risk the destruction of the entire omniverse just to save his skin as well as making himself into a god so he could remake it in his image. Having to attempt to destroy Yggdrasil the Tree of Knowledge so that he could use its fruit to make himself a god which would bring nothing but mass destruction.
- He abuses his minions by either killing them, torturing them, or mutilate them for either entertainment or just to satisfy his sadism. His left and right hands, Maximilian Knight and Vanessa Dragon, were brainwashed during childhood by Magus and would been thrown in a pit without food , water, or light if they fail him. He then have the two commit suicide by killing each other once he finds their purposed to be finished.
- He would find lost children and kidnaps them for him to kill just for his entertainment and have their mutilated bodies to make undead slaves.
- Some of his minions were brainwashed to be psychopathic killers without any sign of remorse or morality. He made them to have a undying loyalty to the point of committing suicide in order to have him succeed in his goals.
- In his company, he has his workers do hard labor to death, and when a protest broke out he killed a Union leader and have his minions kill them with no sense or mercy or remorse. He later have his workers mine a planet for its resources which would only to have the planet destroyed and leaving his workers there to die along with the other life-forms in it.
- He runs a company that is devoted to genocide, mass murder, and cannibalism. Performing daily mass murder so that he could profit off of the dead corpses and sell them as food products and clothing.
He is a demonic entity that takes the appearance of a thirty year old human businessman. Though when he is either rage or anger his technicolor eyes would change into scarlet red. As Malroc he appear as a menacing overlord with a metal mask. He has black bleat armor and his eyes often shifts from green or red depending on his mood or what power he uses.
Powers and Abilities
Though he wasn't as powerful as the other villains in the franchise, can still be a great threat if ever faced. It is said that his power rivals that of Doctor Strange, Victor Von Doom, Superman, and Darkseid.
- Immortality; He lived for many years, caused many wars in his lifetime. He is said to be so old that it was hinted he even surpassed the creation of the Earth. immune to all diseases, ailments, and toxins. In addition, he is enormously resistant to damage. He even survived a supernova explosion.
- Healing Factor: Along with Immortality, each amount of damage he takes can heal by itself. His ability to heal is similar to Deadpool or Wolverine.
- Cosmic Abilities: He was called the master of power for a reason, he can create wormholes between dimensions and within dimension, can make himself, other people, and objects appear anywhere to a certain area, read or communicate with other minds, and can traverse or glide through air and space. He also has telekinetic abilities in which he can move enormous amounts of mass through mental concentration.
- Master Sorcerer; Malroc is one of if not THE Most powerful and experience sorcerers out there rivaling Merlin himself. His mastery of magic allows him to emit powerful blasts, create mystical force fields, cast curses and summon demons. It also allows him to travel through time and grants him the power of teleportation. It also allows him to manipulate matter itself to some extent, such as increasing the size of small objects to turn harmless pebbles into weapons. Through his Billions of years, he had studied almost every magical abilities out there.
- Master Scientist; Magus is not just the master Sorcerer, but also a master Scientist which makes him of the smartest beings in the entire Multiverse, He is able to make legions upon legions of Death Machines and other evil robots. One of his most famous creations is the Mechcalysm and the Mechapolyspe which are both ships and machines that destroy planets.
- Genius Intelligence: Probably his most deadly weapon, Magus is sharp and extremely *cunning. his intelligence is what made him both a sorcerer and scientist. He accomplishes feats such as being an all-powerful god with the Chaos Stones, building a vast and powerful empire, and tricking even Nekrozoth HIMSELF. He is a very manipulative and incredibly strategic mastermind.
- Manipulation: He is very manipulative, being able to persuade other geniuses and omniscient character. He is very exploitative as he is capable of using others emotion as a means to manipulated them. He also capable of corrupting others with their secret desires, and making villains who weren't originally completely evil due to having redeeming qualities into complete monsters.
- Chaos Mongering; Chaos mongering is a concept created by Nekrozoth himself, the ability to instill chaos onto others like fear mongering or warmongering. Magus uses this method to keep his empire in check so that people would be begging for order once Malroc brings forth chaos and discord to them. It is very effective as well.
|“||I am the Master of Chaos, boy! I have no time to play your childish games. Now quit your prattling or I shut you up myself.||„|
|~ Magus to Jack Spark.|
|“||(Luther: But you said you won't hurt him!?) I said I won't hurt him, But I didn't say my brothers won't do so.(Luther: You lying on of a bit..!!) (Grabs Luther by the throat) i let you breathe to live for another day, now you dare question my AUTHORITY!? I would kill you with one snap. But I won't, you may still be useful to me.||„|
|~ Magus to Luther about what happen to Jack.|
|“||I let you apprentices go, all you have to do is kneel to me.||„|
|~ Magus to Legend.|
|“||(Legend: it's over Magus! You have no armies left. No one to protect you now.) Who said I need an army or anybody else to protect me?||„|
|~ Magus being confronted by his archenemy.|
|“||Really? You DO remember the last time we fought boy? (Jack Spark: I remember kicking your ass) A likely delusional imagination. I remember doing this (Kicks Jack in the chest), That is what really happened boy.||„|
|~ Magus fighting Jack once again.|
|“||I am Chaos Supreme! I bring death and destruction in the name of my master Nekrozoth! Facing me is like facing an entire storm, it would be suicide for you boy to face a DAMN GOD LIKE ME!!!||„|
|~ Magus to Jack Spark|
|“||It's been so long since we last fought old friend. I remember the good time I choked your wife right in front of you, while you stood helpless and quickly fell into despair. It was fun, it's what you deserve for not doing me when you had the chance. Oh I just can't wait to murder you again, this time you won't have your daddy save you this time for me to savor the moment... Now I should stop talking and get it over with.||„|
|~ Malroc to Legend|
|“||I am the Master of Chaos! The destroyer of Worlds! Bow to your new god or I shall smite You!||„|
|~ Magus to Jack Spark.|
|“||I have conquered a billion worlds. Slaughtered trillions and enslaved quadrillions over the course of my life time. My new master, Nekrozoth, Once told me not to waste my life serving the weak. Instead, rule amongst them as the strong! No more helping those inferior to you. Serving yourself is your greatest reward, I shall become the new God of Evil once my "master" have out live his days. and Once that happens, I'll will enjoy torturing your pitiful existence. I'll hunt you down first if you try to escape. There will be no place for you hide, no black hole, no timeline, no dimensions to escape. You will never know the definition of peace again.||„|
|~ Magus most famous monologue.|
- Originally, both BrandonDarkOne47 and Darkmaster7 wanted to add the Maestro on the Multiversal Legends series. However, due to issues involving the original creator Grand Theft Auto 74 being banned, they decided to make a character inspired by the Maestro.
- Though a parody/homage to Maestro, he share some similarities with Aka Manah and Isaac Ray Peram Westcott.
- His goal of proving others that anyone can be a monster like him is similar to how Joker (Dark Knight Trilogy) wanted to prove everyone that anyone can be driven to madness, even the best of the best.
- The image of Master Magus's true form was made by Manzanedo from DeviantArt
- He is inspired by Lord Recluse from City of Heroes, Dr. Doom, Vandal Savage, and Lex Luthor (And Maestro once again).