Nekrozoth found something very brutal for those with a weak heart. The page Master Magus/TV Trope contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
A demonic dictator of a million worlds, a tyrannical businessman, and a extremely sadistic world-conqueror, Master Magus is a mysterious evil entity and the Prime Omega of Atrocities. He seeks the conquest of the entire multiverse, later the whole omniverse just so he could flex on how much of a god he is. He is one of the main antagonist of the Armored Studios multiverse and the Tales of the Omniverse series.
- 0% Approval Rating: It's hard to like a guy who act as an asshole to his own employees/minions. Don't forget the constant torment he display to those who fail him or attempt to strip them from their human emotions. He is however very charismatic towards them just so they could stay loyal to him.
- A God I Am: Played With, he doesn't believe in any gods that exist even the ones he met in person (Hollister, Nekrozoth and the other Primes). To him, if God DID exist then why would he allow a being like himself to exist. To him, the only god that exist is him even when he meets the Hollister AKA God himself. Once he eats the fruit and rose to a higher plane of existence, he declared himself as the new "Creator of the Omniverse".
- Archenemy: To Legend himself, though he shares this with Nekrozoth. He acts as one of his most hated and sadistic rivals the legendary demigod face even during the first Omniverse Wars. He became a much more personal foe when he killed his right in front of him and mutilate him alive to the point to of actually dying just because he ruined his plans for the omnverse.
- Abusive Parent: He is practically a father-figure to both Adam Knight and Vanessa Dragon. But that doesn't really mean he won't treat them the same way he treat his minions. He brainwashed them since childhood while locking them up without food, water, or eve light for days if they fail him.
- Ax-Crazy: Downplayed, He is more sophisticated and often act as a sane individual. But his Dark Diablo persona acts this pretty well when in battle. But underneath his mask of sanity, he noting but a narcissistic madman with a infinite thirst for power. He could become even madder whenever he and Legend see each other. He later developed to receive omnicidal tendencies.
- Ambition is Evil: Magus is a highly power-hungry mastermind who has the tendency to back stab those he founds useless to his quest for power. It can be see as somewhat terrifying as he could commit the most heinous acts to succeed in his ambitions.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: Being both a extremely wealthy business, a brutal dictator of a nation of villains, and a megalomaniacal conqueror of worlds.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He is an all-powerful demonic entity with higher authority than any other Omegas besides (Nekrozoth and Omegus) and runs an entire secret nation for villains through fear, propaganda and terror.
- Ascended to a Higher Plane of Existence: Used the Apple of Discord to make himself a true god and decided to have all life in the Omniverse to be destroyed in order for him to remake it in his image.
- Absolute Xenophobe: He hates EVERYTHING in the entire omniverse and acts rude to anyone he comes across.
- The Ace: He is a strategic mastermind who is very observant and is also skilled in many forms of combat, swordsmanship, and even being the best at making fancy food.
- And There Was Much Rejoicing: After his recent defeat/death, the people of both his company and empire were celebrating upon hearing that their tyrannical overlord is finally defeated. Some were also destroying any portraits or art of him and was seen burning books dedicated to him.
- Artifact of Doom: Though the Apple of Discord isn't all that bad, but it has caused many disastrous events such as the Fall of Mankind (Adam & Eve) and the Trojan War. Also it could bring the end of the omniverse if fallen a the wrong hand. Once Magus was at the Yggdrasil, the World Tree of Knowledge, where he could use the Apple to make remake the omniverse in his image and rule it as a all-powerful god.
- Bad Boss: Magus has a big tendency to be this, though he is not as bad as Omegus but is fairly monstrous towards those who get on his bad side. The fact that some of them were brainwashed to be loyal to him, often get killed as part of Magus's machinations or even use as cannon fodders as well.
- Big Bad Ensemble: With Nekrozoth, Grandmaster Chaos, Xuriah D'arcmaster, and numerous other big villains for the Armored Studios Omniverse. Whenever Magus is around, bad things is bound to happen, bad bad things.
- Beyond Redemption: Magus believe he is this and believes that anyone can be as irredeemable as him.
- Big Bad: Of Phase One and Five of Multiversal Legends.
- Blood Knight: He openly admits he enjoys fighting Legend as well as the other Champions. The only reason why he chooses not to kill Jack from the start was because he was very amused of the boy's struggles and determination on defeating him.
- Body horror: Whenever he shape shifts into a horrifying beast or when he is healing.
- Th Bad Guy Wins: Succeeds in becoming a god through the Apple of Discord.
- Bad People Abuses Animals: He'l slaughtered animals just how he slaughters mortals just to increase the prices of his meat production.
- Been There, Shaped History: Said to be a pal or at least an ally to Hitler as well as the Third Reich. He even shook hands with Rafael Trujillo.
- Berserk Button: Saying someone like Evil Skeleton is more evil than him.
- Being forgiven by his enemy actually makes him very angry. He had a Villainous Breakdown once Legend forgiven him for all the atrocities he has done.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Eventually reveals himself halfway into the first phase of Multiversal Legends. He was at first a delusional extremist and tried to justify his atrocities as being for the greater for humanity but when Jack said that Evil Skeleton of all people was far more evil than him, Master Magus was deeply outraged of this claim and began to have an argument on that he was far more evil than Evil Skeleton. Going so far as calling himself the "Nightmare Incarnate" and revealing that he is the Prime Omega of Atrocities.
- Classic Villain: Magus is a murderous omnicidal psychopath who seeks only to conquer the entire omniverse.
- The Chessmaster: Master Magus is an excellent schemer and planer, having to develop very complex machinations to get whatever he desires. What ever Magus thinks off to make happen, then something bad is bound to happen. Some of his plans can even lead him to almost succeed like how he almost succeeded on getting the Apple of Discord which would cause the destruction of the omniverse.
- The Caligula: Being a ruthless dictator of many worlds as well as Discordiae and all.
- Child-Hater: If his inhumane torturous experiments on children, being a despicable pedophile, and a crazed child murderer doesn't showed, then nothing will.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Has a tendency to betray almost anyone who either won't satisfy his need for power or no longer serve any use for his plans. He even betrayed Nekrozoth himself in his quest for power.