This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Fanon Wiki's Complete Monster Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this villain from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a futile "heroic" attempt of redemption) and the user will have high chances of being
Nekrozoth found something very brutal for those with a weak heart. The page Master Onslaught contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||People of Earth, my name is Mastrion, some of you used to know me as Martin Pierce. Now you may address me as Master Onslaught. For you see, I'll eradicate every single feeble life form in this pitiful planet you called home. Have fun in OBLIVION!||„|
|~ Master Onslaught to the people of Earth 616.|
|“||There's no room for the inferior. Only the Superior.||„|
|~ Master Onslaught's most famous quote|
Mastrion or Master Onslaught, formerly known as Martin Pierce is one of the secondary antagonist of the Mutliversal Legends series (along with Remiok Sethos, Artillery the WeaponMaster, Baron Vile and Nyarlathotep). He was once apart of a organization known as the Pandora Foundation who like the SCP Foundation contains creatures that pose as a threat to humanity, but they also contain supervillains as well making them almost similar to S.H.I.E.L.D. Martin was kicked out from the foundation after attempting a cruel experiment as a means for him to kill off all of humanity. He was later recruited by an evil entity named Grandmaster Chaos who saw some potential in Martin. Martin later renamed himself into Master Onslaught and becomes apart of a supervillain group called the Chaotic Elite.
He along with the elites became recurring villains to the Champions and often make some sort of invention or monster to fight them. He was the creator of both Gamma and Aura (the girlfriend of Jack Spark) whom he constantly abuses. He also has a servant named the DELTA who's real name is Heinrich Strausser Heydriech, a robotic psychopath who seeks to be a god.
He appears in Project Pandora and later reappears in Champions of the Multiverse as a major antagonist of Phase One being the bigger bad of the episodes "Cataclysm" and "DELTA and GAMMA" and a major antagonist of Phase 2 and one of the secondary antagonist of Phase 4 (along with Baron Vile). He is also one of the main antagonist of Legends Online. He is the archenemy of Aura and Jack Spark.
Not much is known about his backstory, but Master Onslaught revealed his real name was Martin Pierce and was a normal human. He used to work for the Pandora Foundation, group of founded by the government around the world to stay about the multiverse and beyond and contain beings that could be a threat to humanity or other living organism (if they're evil of course). He was one of their top researcher and bio engineer, inventor, and basically one of their top scientist during the end of the Great Depression until one of his experiments were too "inhumane". He was making his own species through human and animals and other anomalous creatures by removing and replacing each of their body parts, organs, and DNA while still being alive. One of the animals belonged to his 8 year-ol daughter Madison Pierce, when she learned about what happened to her pet she was traumatized. She yelled out why he did it and his excuse was "for Science". Showing no remorse he told his daughter that she won't understand the things he'll do. He found out that he could make his new species, so he killed his own daughter and his own wife named Katie and his son named Norman. Learning on what he had done and was about to do, the foundation's leaders and had him arrested. Put on trial, he was forced to explain why he was making a new species. He told them that he wanted to create super master race as he believed humanity had their chances to involve and become the dominant species.
He was kicked out of the foundation and was about to be sent to prison and receive a death sentence for his twisted science project. It wasn't until the evil entity known as Grandmaster Chaos sent him free, he was offered to join him and become powerful. To insane his own skin and to continue his idea on making a Superior race. He was granted cosmic powers to rival that of Malroc. He changed his name to Mastrion, and was sent to live in the Doom Realm. In the Doom Realm, he discovered the existence of a multiverse, he was fascinated by it and see that if his master race succeeded he could use them to overthrow many empires and become an all powerful being. During his time, he designed new technologies and knew ways to create poison, diseases, weapons, and other kinds of "toys" as he calls them. He helped conquer worlds for the Grandmaster, and had used one of his death plagues to cause an entire species to go extinct, he caused many cities to become uninhabitable, and used the dead bodies of fallen warriors to become one of his genetically enhanced "War Mongers". He finally made a living organism but it was a pacifist, and it wasn't very intelligent. Sick of his new creation he used it for turtler via mutating it with a horrible virus that he made.
He became so evil that Grandmaster made him the one and only champion. As a champion he conquer a whole universe and used it as his "Lab" Meaning he tested his own weapons, plagues, and diseases on the poor inhabitants of that universe. He also stated that he helped the nazis (along with Malroc who also supported the axis powers) on making the Holocaust, as he view the jews inferior showing his true nature to other ethnic groups. He meet the Sicorions who are led by Draxxon Bane, he and bane made an alliance as they are also social Darwinists and are allies to a greater beings then themselves. He continue on his creation of his "Master race", he even grew egotistical over the years, and was reviled across the omniverse giving him the attention of Aka Manah, Nekrozoth, and other evil beings. he gained reputation as one of the worst and reviled beings in the entire omniverse.
He eventually helped Nekrozoth on committing mass extinction on the entire race called the Sparxians from the Sparx galaxy. He made a disease called the "Silent Death", while he worked along with Malroc who had his army to spread the disease. They even had the Sparxians torched and had them delivered to one of Nekrozoth's concentration camps to either work as slaves or be killed. He had some of the Sparxians so that he can do his other experiments, this caused the birth of his new species called the Superioritatem. He have them filled with a toxin called Berzerker fuels so that one of the Sparxians can kill the other mindlessly, he continue by killing the host by using a deadly parasite to take control of the host and mutate it. The became one of his most infamous acts, and became of the most hated villains in existence.
During the Omniversal War, the planet Eldor was split into three pieces (Deva, Reva, and Neka), revealing a divine gateway holding the Devil's Sum(which is basically the Anti-Life Equation but more powerful) on the other side. All factions (Prime Omegas, Prime Alphas, Red Empire, Chaotic Elites, etc.) are now fighting for control of these little shards, called keys, which could open the gateway. Master Onslaught appears to the player and gives them a mission to accomplish and if they succeed he would reward them. Once all missions are complete, however, the player will have to fight against Onslaught himself and his armies as a secret boss. He seeks to again the Devil's sum for himself and become all powerful so he can use it to make way for his master race.
Multiversal Legend Film
Main Article: Master Onslaught (Multiversal Legends Film Universe)
Master Onslaught is the main antagonist of the 2020 sic fi adventure film Spark. He is a traitorous mad scientist turned multiversal conqueror who seek to capture Jack Spark so he transfer his body into Jack's body and become immortal. He also seek to become the most intelligent and powerful being in existence.
|“||Sadistic? I'm as sadistic and twisted as they come!||„|
|~ Master Onslaught view on himself.|
Though most of his origins was a mystery, Martin shows that he is nothing but a misanthropic psychopathic person from the beginning. During his year as a scientist and a bio engineer, he done some twisted mess up experiments that even Aka Manah was disgusted about it. He is callous, twisted, misanthropic, and completely heartless. He shown that he is truly a complete monster as he caused an entire species to go extinct, killed his whole family so that he can "continue his experiments", and enslaved an entire universe and made it as his Lab. Meaning he tested his own weapons, plagues, and diseases on the poor inhabitants of that universe.
He is sadistic, vile, and genocidal as he view the Sparxians inferior and an example of why he wanted to make a better master species. He is even egoistical as he believed that the omniverse belongs to him and his new master species. He is a twisted, megalomaniacal, cruel, inhumane, arrogant, ruthless and psychopathic individual who craves ultimate power and knowledge. He is fully aware of his diabolical nature and takes pride in his evil, embracing his destructive ways as he believed that his new Master race and himself are the one ones that should rule the omniverse. He is as narcissistic and even as intelligent as Malroc as they both are embodiment of destruction and can be very vicious as they please as shown when he butchered an entire city of innocent humans from an alternate earth. He is one of the people that killed jack Spark's races known as Sparxians to extinction (along with Nekrozoth and Malroc) as he was ordered by Nekrozoth during his time working with him by using his new disease called the "Silent death" and had mixed it with Malroc's army to spread it.
He is so sick that he tortures his own creation via infecting it with a strange disease that horribly mutated it, If this was not bad enough master Onslaught experimented on many, many beings across time and space, seeking to perfect a virus that would wipe out all life-making him a would-be-universal destroyer. Since he took a perverse fascination in agonizing ways to mutate and harm others, needless to say he was among the most brutal and dangerous threats to the heroes.
Though he tries to justify his means by saying it was for science, he actually did the horrible things because he find it enjoying and see that everyone in the omniverse serve no purpose as he believed himself to be of superior blood. he can be sarcastic and does possess a sense of humor of his own but rarely shows his comedic. He see his enemies as more than test subjects to test his new creations on and doesn't seem to take his enemies seriously as he can underestimate his foes but not too much for him to defeat him or foil his plans.
- As Martin Pierce, he conducts "Inhumane" experiments during his time at the Pandora Foundation. It was an experiment on humans and animals as he trying to see how you make a centaur. He killed a random person and later severed a horse's head, then tried to stitch them together and tried to resurrect it. The man who was resurrected was horrified of his new appearance and demanded to be killed, however Martin locked him up in one of his cryo-chambers for him to continue experiment on him. It was soon revealed that he was a serial killer even before he went to the foundation, and used blackmail and manipulation to sneak into the Pandora Foundation just so he could use their technology for his illegal surgical experiments.
- He killed the pet dog that to his 8-year old daughter, Madison, to further his experiments. Once his daughter learns he remorselessly kills her with a shotgun and later his wife and his son Norman. He soon killed his last daughter, Ashley, by stabbing her to death.
- Once he was about to be exposed for his crimes by a man named Steve Wilkins, he released the Centaur and brainwashed him to kill Steve. It resulted to many incidents such as the release of several derange super-villains, man-eating aliens, and cosmic planet-destroyers. Because of this he almost risked an apocalypse and was sentenced to death for his crimes against humanity.
- Once he made a deal and becomes a champion of Grandmaster Chaos, he lost signs of humanity in him and becomes much more evil when the years go by. He used the new technology to make him more powerful and help make weapons, poisons, and diseases for the Chaotic Elites which is used to cause more destruction across the omniverse.
- He resurrects his son Norman and his daughter Ashley by putting their remains in cybernetic bodies, only to wipe their memories clean so they would forget what he has done. He raised them to be his loyal servants and killing machines for his goals. If they ever betrayed them then he would be forced to wipe their memories again. If they prove to be defective than he will have no choice but to shut them down, meaning wiping out all the data on their brains and leaving them as empty shells.
- He conquers worlds in the Grandmaster's name, having a long history of making several species to go extinct by using one of his deadly plagues to cause an entire species to go extinct. Manly his most famous one was the death of the Sparxians, though he did the act under Nekrozoth's orders. He uses a plague known as the "Silent Death" to kill millions, while he have the survivors for one of his twisted experiments.
- He created the Superioritatem, a race of super powered aliens that were actually Sparxians who were brutally experimented on by Master Onslaught. He uses them to fight Jack Spark, who is a Sparxian himself, which makes Jack fighting his own race.
- His deadly plagues caused many cities later whole planets to become uninhabitable as they were now infested by his robots who will kill on first sight unless he bid otherwise.
- It was revealed that Master Onslaught has been stealing the body and identity of others as a means to remain young and immortal.
- He created a creature called "Albert" whom he mutated him into becoming a twisted abomination in constant agony because it was pacifistic. He later kills him for attempting to be friends with Jack Spar, his archenemy.
- Master Onslaught sends DELTA on a killing spree just to find Jack Spark, some of which he equip DELTA with a atomic reactor core to melt anyone that gets in DELTA's way except Jack Spark as he wanted the Sparxian alive.
- He used the dead bodies of fallen warriors that was killed by Nekrozoth to become one of his genetically enhanced "War Mongers".
- He and DELTA succeeded in conquering the planet the Cyber Universe,corrupting the robot population through a malware virus. The population followed both Master Onslaught and DELTA blindly and would die for the two, as they forced the champions to kill them in order to get close to him. This makes both him and DELTA responsible of the blood caused by the Champions.
- Once Master Onslaught captures Jack, he attempts to steal both his body and identity as he learns that Jack Spark contains immense power. He strapped Jack in a machine and begin the painful process. once that failed he attempt to do the same to Legend.
- He attempted to eliminate his own daughter once again by turning her into a pile of scraps. Luckily he was defeated by reverting back to his old self and having all of his memory files deleted, leaving him as a empty shell. He was soon killed off by DELTA by crushing his skull.
|“||Knowledge comes through experience and strength comes through power. If you don't receive that knowledge or the strength then you're purpose in reality is meaningless.||„|
|~ Master Onslaught's view on reality.|
|“||I'm a scientist, I'm doing this for science. (Jack Spark: My ass you're doing this! Then Why you have to kill my kind huh!? For Science!?) No, I did it because you're kind was disgusting, and have zero purpose in reality.||„|
|~ Master onslaught to Jack Spark on why he killed the Sparxians.|
|“||I'm a scientist, not a sadist.||„|
|~ Master Onslaught trying to justify himself.|
- He said that it was his idea of creating the atomic bomb.
- Master Onslaught is one of the most evil and vile villains int he entire Legends universe along with Nekrozoth, Aka Manah, Vekkisul, Malroc and many more.
- He is shown to be a foil to Jack Spark (along with Chernobog) similar to how Nekrozoth and Malroc are a foil to Legend. like Jack who is pure good and believes in equality, Master Onslaught believes in supremacy and is a complete monster. Jack has friend like Master Onslaught who uses his so called "friends" as pawns or even worse, his victims for his twisted experiments. Jack (along with Hyperiel) is the protector of all living things while Master onslaught is one of the great enemies to life itself.
- He was inspired by Josef Mengele, a Nazi mad scientist during World War II.