MAL has found something too evil to be seen. The page Nekrozoth contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You may question why I'm doing this. Is it because I have a tragic backstory? Is it because I'm insecure and need to be loved and accepted? Am I doing this for a noble cause or reason? Here's a simple answer for your pathetic mortal brains to comprehend. I am the bad guy. I have no end in mind that justifies my means. There are no skeletons in my closet, no abusive childhood or inciting misery that might expiate my vile behavior. I know the difference between good and evil. And I am fully capable of empathizing with the pain, emotional or physical, of others. I don't see myself as a sociopath. Rather, I simply prefer bad over good. Wrong over right. Dirty over clean. Sick over healthy. Untrue over true. Insane over insanity. So now you know that I'm doing this is because... It's Easy and the right way to live. In my opinion of course.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth on why he is evil.|
Nekrozoth, also known as the DarkMaker or the Omega Lord is the Overarching and Overall Main Villain of Multiversal Legends and the one of the overarching antagonist of the entire Omniverse as a whole (along with Chernobog and Artillery).
He is the actual creator of Evil and the supreme ruler of the hellish dimension called Oblivion and the Omega lord of the Prime Omegas. He was once part of a race of omnipotent deities who are more powerful than regular supreme beings known as the Prime Alphas who are the true creator of the infinite multiverse, they are lead by his brother called Deus who is the Ultimate Creator of the Infinite Multiverse who Nekrozoth is equal with and Deus evil counterpart making him the Anti-God to his brothers.
His goal is to either destroy, corrupt or conquer the Infinite multiverse and remake it in his own image. He is the evilest villain the mythos and the archenemy to all gods and supreme beings, and by far, the evilest being in the Omniverse. The darkest and tyrannical Supreme-being of all the universes and the most powerful enemy of all time.
He could be considered as the main big bad as he was the one that indirectly created Aka Manah through Ahriman and released him later on, had inspired Grandmaster Chaos on taking over the multiverse and training Malroc on becoming one of the best and most evil villains in the entire omniverse.
He was the overarching antagonist of phase one, the main antagonist of phase 2, the secondary antagonist of phase 3 and 4, a posthumous antagonist of phase 5, and one of the main antagonist of phase 6, and one of the main of phases 7,8 and 9 along with Aka Manah, Malroc and Grandmaster Chaos as well of the posthumous antagonist of the 10th and final phase as well of the possible main antagonist (in the form of Kaloth, the Ultimate Life-Form).
He is set to be the main villain of the entire Multiversal Legends Film Universe (MLFU) and is one of the main antagonist of the massive online game Legends Online.
He voiced by Richard D. Wassermann who also voiced Sargeras
Man Article: Nekrozoth (Multiversal legends Film Universe)
|“|| Steve Rogers: Nekro who...?
Ancient One; Nekrozoth, and a being of pure destruction. It is the original creator of all things evil and the reason why we face it all the time. Like Aka Manah, it seeks to reshape the omniverse into what it desires... Pure Chaos.
|~ The Ancient One on Nekrozoth|
Nekrozoth is a dark entity of pure evil and the unseen overarching antagonist of 2019 comedy movie Beyond Dimensions, the first installment of the Multiversal Legends film universe and the overarching antagonist of 2020 superhero movie Legend. He will return in Champions of the Omniverse possibly as the main antagonist or a minor one.
He is Malroc's master and the He is the creator of all evil, the ruler of the Prime Omegas and Oblivion. He is also Legend's uncle. He is right now trapped in the HECK Realm so he have to use avatars to interact in the physical multiverse. He is the mastermind behind the release of Aka Manah and was the one that turned Malroc evil as well as William Braxxon. Overall he is the main antagonist of the Film universe so far. Due to the information on this incarnation, wanting to reshape the multiverse in it's image and eradicate all living beings could mean that this version, if the film series continues could be faithful to the original source and could portray Nekrozoth like he was portrayed in the original Multiversal Legends series. He along with Aka Manah, Malroc, and William Braxxon are the only villains so far who are Pure Evil in the Multiveral Legends Film Universe.
|“|| Jack Sparks: What, is he worst than Aka Manah?
Legend: Let's put it this way. Aka Manah is a goat. Nekrozoth's the whole damn herd.
|~ Legend warning Jack about Nekrozoth.|
Nekrozoth is the original Creator of everything evil, as such he is sly, Cunning, malicious, utterly cruel, homicidal, unpredictable and a ruthless unpredictable being. He views good as weak and thinks to be pure evil will make you strong by being brave enough to commit the evilest acts imaginable. He is Utterly brutal, Prideful, arrogant, tyrannical egotistical maniac to the point of even declaring himself as the very Supreme being in the multiverse, even far superior to his brothers. He is very power-hungry in nature as he would eradicate entire universe to get what he wants, he was even willing to sacrifice his own children, betray his own allies, and kill his former "Love" to achieve that power. He is very sadistic and cruel to others when he was the ruler of the Omniverse after he killed Deus, he started to bring chaos and anarchy across several galaxies, and destroying universe just for entertainment or to show authority and power. He is very manipulative, charismatic, and extremely persuasive. He was so evil that he makes other evil entities look like amateurs.
He is extremely cruel and sadistic, he is also incredibly Intelligent and manipulative, he can't be fooled by any trickery or deceit. He's is known for creating monsters in his realm. He enjoys taking souls and turned them into horrid Monstrosities. He is the embodiment of pure evil and chaos, wanting nothing but conquest and destruction. he enjoys seeing others suffering and despair, everywhere he goes death follows. Even though he's the creator of evil, he has an understanding of friendship and love but never tries since he thinks it's a waste of time. He is very manipulative, cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes and orchestrate the events. Unlike other villains who rather talk about what they would do to the heroes instead of doing it straight away, he wastes no time on making his opponents suffer a painful death while ranting on what he is going to do to them step by step.
But despite his evilness, he is known by many as both a military genius and a psychotic and chaotic tyrant. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it, COMPLETELY. The most brutal and evil dictators like Zalgo, Emperor Palpatine, Darkseid and many more were scared of him, and answers to him. He rules the biggest evilest empire in the entire omniverse that is rivaled by nobody. His empire consists of many evil empires and is forever expanding even when he dies. As a tyrannical god in power, he rules with an iron fist bigger than any tyrant, and responds to rebellions, spies, and rivalries with extremely harsh aggression and finds it enjoying when he slaughters them.
But despite his genius intelligence and incredible success, he is famously known for being short-tempered, irritable, aggressive, violent, brash and brutal, especially when he is insulted by his own minions or comrades. Even when he tries to pretend to be nice and calm, Nekrozoth can be quick to torture, maim, or mutilate anybody who tries to get in his way. He wants nothing but the domination of the weak and all things good.
Nekrozoth at times at like a magnificent bastard, and an omnicidal mastermind to a psychotic man-child every time things don't go his way. He is known for his wrathfulness, being vengeful, and brutally tortures all who dares to aggravate him. He is very narcissistic, being obsessed with his own goals and achievement. Like most of his brothers, he also possessed a very creative mind. it's Nekrozoth's mind that we were given evil, and in his mind that made all the chaos across every craves where discord lie. He even had creative ways to kill and torture people can make dangerous monsters like Sotan'Noth, world eater and Nazaroth. He shows to be a brilliant leader to when he creates a complex and elaborate scheme and plans that it's hard to know what’s his up to.
But Nekrozoth’s most dominant and famous part of his personality is his lust for destruction, evil, conquest, chaos and most importantly, Omnicide. He wanted to destroy the entire omniverse and remold it into his so-called “perfect” image, an image of anarchy, chaos, and eternal suffering. Many major cities fall under his rule and rebellions had often failed thanks to his all-powerful abilities and intelligence. He even to commit mass genocide, civil wars, and extinction level events daily to satisfy his desire, and had made a game show about child murder. Strangely, he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws, he said that he knows how to be good and could redeem himself when he had a chance but he decided not to because he wishes not to. He utterly hates redemption, vowing to eradicate it from existence, he would even torture the redeemed and reward the pure evil. He is far beyond inhumane and is not afraid to commit the most heinous and atrocious acts. He enjoys making people suffer, goes mad, or turning them to monsters as he stated it as his hobby. He is the main reason for many atrocities across the omniverse and sees anything redeeming as blights to reality. He is incredibly patient, calculating, strategizing, and tactical, carefully setting up his plans. He would welcome the most horrendous, despicable, and vile beings to his empire. He seems to use brainwashed slaves to join his army and other so-called inferior beings to join in.
He is an utter megalomaniac and a vicious, ruthless, intimidating villain who takes pleasure in the misery of others, as well as constantly abuses his minion. He enjoys being evil and cares not what people think of him or any of his own family at all. He often trashes talks to his opponents but not being overconfident or underestimate his them. He could use that as an advantage. He had proved to be more sadistic, cruel, and violent than Frieza as even Frieza didn't want to fight him as Frieza does brutally breaks his enemies, Nekrozoth would try to mutilate them permanently. He would also abuse his minions both physically and mentally until they remain loyal to him or just if he gets bored. He shows little to no mercy whatsoever but if he wanted it to be cruel. He is even a treacherous sadist who enjoys toying with enemies or even betraying former allies once he no longer needed their help. He is remorseless, showing no signs of empathy or regret as he sees it as weak. He is bloodthirsty, malevolent, But he is an extremely spiteful and vindictive individual, he blames his brothers for his downfall, and had often planned on how to dethrone them and/or kill them. As far as evil goes, Black Hat himself (whom he thought that nobody was eviler than him) was disgusted by Nekozoth’s actions and even evil itself (what Nekorzoth created) at that it is impossible to be eviler than him. He is the most destructive, chaotic, and the evilest omnicidal beings that the omniverse ever had, and by far the most dangerous.
Despite having to be a narcissistic, egocentric, arrogant personality, he is willing to join forces with other evil beings if the time calls for it. Like the offered alliance with Azoth but decided not to join him as he believed that the Omniverse belongs to him and HIM ALONE to rule and destroy if he choses. But later on in the legends of the Omniverse series, he denied joining as he believes they could have a better chance in winning the war. But soon it is rivaled that he has a treacherous side as near in the finale he betrayed Azoth for the bid for power as it is revealed that he still believes that he is the sole ruler of the infinite omniverse. He was so treacherous that family, minions nor anybody matters to Nekrozoth only the power he desires and shown that the likes of Azoth are no much for his self proclaim "glorious victory". Nekrozoth had shown to hate the Sparxians for not joining him during the Alpha Omega War and the Omniversal War so he had them extinct due to that, Legend stated that he can hate people for petty reasons like how he hates his brother Deus for not letting him rule. He can pretend to be nice to get what he wants as he tried to persuade Jack into giving him the stone or Crypt into retreating as he knows that crypt is no match for him at all. He can be completely wrathful, intolerant of failure and shown be give the harshest punishment even if it doesn't fit the crime. For example, when a prime omega tried to rebell against him Nekrozoth chained him to an asteroid that will often get to close to the sun and burn the Omega Alive. Nekrozoth will never accept defeat of any kind, as he stated if the heroes will give up until his mission is complete so will Nekrozoth. Though a social Darwinist, he believes that a master race that represent his views are superior to others, like his own race called the Sicorions who are a perfect example of this. The Sicorians believed that those who are not created by Nekrozoth are inferior but those who are created by him are superior as them. But your not created by him but follow his will are still inferior but could be apart of their race as a lower class. He viewed the Prime Omegas as the most superior of all life forms. He view the Prime Alphas as inferior and sees the Prime Omegas as the true masters of the Omniverse. He is also a Super Supremacist, though he sees those who are lesser than him as inferior in their own right. Along with Malroc, he sees that being with great power should rule amongst the known powers as Emperors or a master race Those who would use their abilities help others and being good are just as inferior as the none Supers and are foolish. He HATES the Prime Alphas with a burning rage, he hates them as much as he hates redemption.
He has an insane and ruthless belief of mass chaos and destruction and the belief of the pureblood and the survival of the fittest. He only respects the "Irredeemable", thinking the redeemed are traitors and weak, and that calling him insane is an understatement. He is a master conqueror and has no problems with the slavery of others nor genocide of the innocent, and is willing to commit atrocious war crimes ( after all, it was his idea of concentration camps and the Holocaust.). Nekrozoth is evil incarnate and a terrifying force to be reckoned with.
Most Evil Acts
Acts committed by Nekrozoth to show how evil he is.
- He literally created evil and brought great suffering across the Multiverse
- He subjugated, devoured, and/or butchered almost every overpowered deities out of pure enjoyment.
- He betrayed his brothers and tried to kill them.
- He raped people who he thinks will conceive a "perfect Child"
- He destroyed other species and races' culture and enslaved them and worked extremely harsh labor that it's even worse than regular slavery.
- as the first ruler of the multiverse, he destroyed many universes for either entertainment or to show his authority, and send anyone to oblivion if they questioned his power.
- He brought chaos to many galaxies.
- He blacked mail his mortal servants by trying to kill their loved ones.
- He abused his children constantly and sometimes attempt to kill them and torture them.
- He caused mass genocide across many worlds whom he dubbed as "minor labor" and made an excuse that the inhabitants were "weaklings".
- When Nekrozoth recruits new soldiers and followers, he either corrupts them, break them through brutal torture (like he did with Malroc), or forced them.
- Nekrozoth was the one who orchestrated the fall of Lucifer which caused Deus great pain when he loses his son to the dark side.
- He killed all who tried to redeem themselves.
- He even tried to get rid of the concept of redemption itself.
- He caused so many extinction level event that hit to make what Remiok did look like nothing and wiped the population of a universe clean.
- He even commanded Remiok to wiped out half the population of a universe so that would plunge into total chaos.
- He created monsters through pure brutal, terrifying, and horrible experiment that can not be described here.
Powers and Abilities
His full power is yet a mystery but we only knew from what we heard from others who interact with him and was shown in the series. Nekrozoth is the most powerful being Prime Alpha turned Prime Omega in the entire series, being capable of creating life and many powerful beings. Has the power to destroy universes a is one of the smartest beings n the Omniverse.
- Omnipotence: As being both Prime Alpha and Omega and being Deus's equel, he is one of the most powerful beings in the series. Almost being Omnipotent and the most powerful of the omegas and Alphas, but due to Daevas making the Prime Alphas and omegas weaker and being an avatar of his former self (which is still trapped in the HECK Realm) he now has to have limits. But he is still the most powerful of the Alphas and Omegas only rivaled by his mortal enemy Chernobog. Though the rest of his power is a mystery, He has the ability to manipulate reality, time and space itself. He has the ability to wipe a pantheon from existence by just snapping his fingers at them. Even Aka Manah was threaten by his powers which made him join his side and can turn zen-oh the omniking into tiny little dirt like he was nothing.
- Omniscience: like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans.
- Omnimalevolence: Being the creator of evil, he is ultimate source to all evil and chaos. He had subjugated daemons and evil gods to his cause and had destroyed countless universes. He controls all things evil and can create all form of monsters, daemons and can create Gods to kill other gods. The other villains that can be consider Omnimalevolent or closes to it are Remiok Sethos, Aka Manah, and Chernobog.
- Energy manipulation: he has complete control over the destructive force of his powers. He channels the greatest energy across the omniverse to get stronger and each time he uses it makes him a full on power house. He used dark energy to destroy planets and conquer entire universe. He used the dark enemies of the omniverse to set Aka Manah free from his imprisonment as well.
- Size manipulation; he can change shape into any height, his true form is sad to be bigger than entire universe (which could implied that the HECK Realm and the other places the Alphas and Omegas created are bigger than a normal universe). He can even crush a planet with his bare hands when he is bigger.
- Godly Strength: No dought that he is not weak as he has an infinite amount of physical power enough to shatter a planet. Being physically stronger than a normal god, and even stronger than Thanos, Darkseid, and was able to snap the Hulk's neck also with his bare hands.
- Telekinesis: He was able to kill almost all of the avengers just by using captain America's shield and decapitated all of them with his mind.
- Necromancy: He used both dark energy and sorcery to resurrect Aka Manah from the dead. he used it many times on his failed minions if they could prove useful to his plans. he also used it to resurrect Remiok Sethos from the dead.
- Fear Inducement: Along with Intimidation, he use fear and terror against his enemies, the the faced his arch nemesis Legend, Legend was a little scared of him. Nekrozoth also used fear on Aka Manah when he was betrayed by the goat demon.
- Power bestowal: he gave powers to almost every villain in the series, He was the one that made Lord dominos a god, gave supernatural abilities to William Braxxon and Draxxon Bane. He made Remiok more powerful than ever and help Malloc onto becoming a demigod.
- Umbrakinesis: he can control the forces of darkness similar to Lord Dominus. One of his form was a cloud of darkness and controls shadow flames.
- Manipulation: He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he ins't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard.
- Superior Intellect: Both a Strategic and charismatic genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of theOmniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom.
- Intimidation: He does this to his own Allies and family members, one time when a Prime Omega refused to take orders he had him chained up in a astroid to her around the sun so he could be burned constantly. He threaten Aka Manah to join his side through sheer power, and used fear, brutality and authority to gain respect. Even Black Hat, Zalgo, and Frieza feared him and were shown slight of dread just by mentioning him.
- Master mix martial artist: He can go to toe to toe wit hook, Vegeta, and even the Grand Priest. He had mastered many martial art technics through Trillions years of experience and training. He gone to nay universe to learn and was thought by the best gods who teach fighting.
- Divine Weapons: Due to still being a Prime Alpha, Nekrozoth is divine himself and has access to all divine magic and weapons. In case he ever come across a being that can only be harmed by divine weapons, he can the harbinger of Wrath, a warhammer with the combination of both divine and dark powers. Nekrozoth also had used a divine sword against Chernobog as well.
- Name: unknown (Nekrozoth was merely given by Mortals to comprehend his nature, it is unknown what it means though.)
- Origin: Multiversal Legends
- Age: Unknown but is told to exist before time began.
- Tier: 1 later 2 thanks to Daevas| 1 higher
- Attack Potency: Omniversal (Nekrozoth is stated to be the Greatest threat the omniverse has ever known being bigger threat than Aka Manah, Chernobog and even Azoth. Though at times when some of the villains get a Chaos Stone then they would be a bigger threat than him) Beyond Omniversal (wit the Chaos stone he is far beyond logic and has transcend Omnipotences and even Infinity itself and was able to easily remold the omniverse several time into different version).
- Speed: Nigh Omnipresent.
- Durability: Universal+ Had survived Saitama's punches and even was immune being erase from grand zen-oh.
- Stamina: Incredibly High if not Higher.
- Intelligence: Omniscient Intelligence, like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans. He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he isn't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard. Both a Strategic and Incredible genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of the Omniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom and practically anybody in the series. He knows when to betray someone in the right time as he did with Azoth, Aka Manah and Endgame the Anti-Maker. His cunning knows no limits as he posses incomprehensible knowledge of the entire omniverse.
basically his father. the cunning being that created Nekrozoth after his's death it makes him the grandfather of all evil and chaos. He is also the enemy of Daevas the Ominous. Nekrozoth resurrected him after he was set free, had made Velnias a pawn to him. Velnias is basically an Anti-God to Daevas, while Nekrozoth is an Anti-God to Deus.
Zartath the Betrayer
The son of Nekrozoth and his most loyal follower. He is the father of betrayal and terror, and fear. He was the secondary villain of Worlds Arena, with his father being the main antagonist. He is arrogant and Nekrozoth's favorite child.
The destructive offspring, the god of disaster and destruction and the being we know him better as Typhon. He is the leader of the pantheon of Destruction and is Nekrozoth's second favorite.
His sworn enemy and his brother. Nekrozoth will find a way get rid of all things good (but not to destroy it because you can't have evil without good) and make sure he makes a multiverse where good always lose and evil always wins. He is very jealous of his brother and has burning hate towards him.
Hyperial was like an annoying bug to Nekrozoth during his day as a champion of the prime alphas. He constantly foiling his plans, killing his minions even though Nekrozoth have no empathy towards them and had always given his scars. He was glad that his ally Endgame the Anti-Maker had killed him, fun fact Endgame used to be friends with Hyperiel but was corrupt by himself not Nekrozoth.
He is allied with the near-omnipotent demon when they flirt met they had a fight. Nekrozoth easily wins but he finds him interesting due to being powerful in a different way and respect his evilness. But he often finds him as a potential threat since he is known to use his allies as puppets, and so he has him monitored without him knowing. When Aka sed the first time, he finds an opportunity to control his empire and resurrected him.
The two Prime Omegas really do have an unhealthy relationship, as they wanted to kill each other. Mainly due to Nekrozoth hating animals while Chenrobog respects animals and has a pet reanimated bloodhound Velska and they also wanted to have the Chaos stones but for different reasons, Chernobog wants to wipe out sentiment life and planned n trying to overthrow Nekrozoth. Nekrozoth wants to remake the omnivores in his own image and doesn't want anybody to dethrone him.
|“||Let Me explain my part here Malroc. If theirs a Dragon or in this case YOU, then there must be a mastermind. I'm the Mastermind, and you... the Dragon. Though you are mostly a pawn to me. Hell everyone is a pawn IN MY GAME.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to Malroc revealing that he controls every villains actions.|
|“||Hello Old Friend...||„|
|~ Nekrozoth finally meeting Aka Manah after Aka broke free.|
|“||My fellow Villains, Int come to my attention that our great enemy, Legend, has finally fallen at my feet. bring him here! (chains being left revealing Legend with his hands tied up) Soon this scourge shall be extinguished for good but first let us enjoy his suffering. Begin!||„|
|~ Nekrozoth sentencing Legend to be whipped and tortured.|
|“||Little child, do you even know who I am? (Jack Spark: A Jack Ass?) I am the Destroyer! The Conqueror! My body is made of Light while my blood is Darkness! I'm a God and if you dare try to strike me then I'll Strike you Down!||„|
|~ Nekrozoth introducing himself to Jack Spark|
|“||Zartath, you are going to Shao Kahn's fortress to help him (Zartath: I don't think he'll want that) then make it his own demise! Him and his petty obsession.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth sending his son, Zartath to met Shao Kahn while proving his disdain towards animals.|
|“||(Raiden: I've seen evil, but you.. you are just PURE Evil incarnate.) Pure Evil? Raiden, I invented evil!"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to Raiden after he calls him evil|
|“||Redemption is for the Weak.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth's deep hatred towards redemption.|
|“||"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SURVIVEL OF THE FITTEST!!! IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THE MULTIVERSE I'VE TRIED TO RESHAPE!!! IT WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE MOST VICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE AND THE MALICIOUSLY CUNNING LIVE!!!"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth rejecting his chance of redemption to his son Charles before trying to kill him.|
|“||"Killing is my thing, you'll get used to dying after I'm done with you"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to one of gods fighting him.|
|“||Listen and Listen well boy. I'm not the bad guy of this story, no I'm far worse. I'm the MONSTER OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES PULLING THE SRINGS HERE.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth acting like a card carrying villain to Jack Spark|
|“||"When I want to get things BLOODY, you have to get it RIGHT!!!!!"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth upon hearing a failed attack on planet Earth.|
|“||Now listen here you big black cock. Only one can rule this omniverse and thats me. Do you even KNOW how close I came to win? VERY DAMN CLOSE. And I'm not going to let some black dildo like you to stop that. SO PISS OFF AND GO BACK TO WHAT EVER HOLE YOU FUCKING COME FROM!||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to Azoth.|
|“||Has nobody heard of Me? Damn you humans are very Naive... or should I say very Stubborn.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to humanity.|
|“||"I really need to do something with those Idiots."||„|
|~ Nekrozoth upon hearing about the failure of the Red Pyramid faction|
|“||"soon the time is at hand. Once I find all of the Chaos Stones, we will be free from the Fear of Daevas's wrath. All of creation will turn to ashes upon the death of the Light. Ichor (golden blood of the gods) will be spilled across thousands upon thousands of stars. wings of the angel kind shall be ripped apart from their BACKS. Screams of the innocents shall be heard throughout the Omniverse with the blood of my brothers at their hands... all things REDEEMING SHALL BE VANQUISHED AND BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF OBLIVION!!!! AND THE DEAD CORPSES OF THE GODS SHALL RISE AND SERVE ME AND ALL OF THE SURVIVORS OF MY COMING APOCALYPSE SHALL KNEEL TO THE GREAT NEKROZOTH AND SHALL DRINK THE DARK WATERS OF THE DARKNESS!!! ALL HAIL VELNIAS!!! ALL HAIL ME!!! DEATH TO THE CREATOR!!! HAIL TO THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth's most famous speech|
|“||(Aka Manah: Are you all this stubborn? I am unkillable! I AM A GOD!!!) Ah! Aka Manah, Evil Intention personified. I find it fitting that one of the Personification of Evil is battling The CREATOR OF EVIL. Say Ahriman hello after I'm done with you, and say that he should make an entity worth my time.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to Aka Manah before their fight.|
|“||"Your universe dies along with the rest... if you surrender then I'll change my mind"||„|
|“||I was once an Alpha, Then I turned to the Omega, now...I am the Alpha and the Omega.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth explains his backstory.|
|“||"Hell is just the beginning. Wait until I send you to Oblivion."||„|
|“||"The End of all things is at hand. Remiok! Prepare my Forces, we are leading my crusade to the high Heavens"||„|
|~ Nekrozoth preparing to invade heaven.|
|“||You are nothing, just minor characters while I am the damn protagonist. You see? It's all about me and only me not you. You're merely a worthless garbage thats deserve to be in the dumpster. You're nothing, just PURE SHIT.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth's narcissism.|
|“||You know what I just notice? Every time I win, you never give up. Now why is that? Just WHY do you even want to save all those SELFISH, NAIVE, IGNORANT, and STUBBORN mortals. Hell you would die for those who...You know, would just continue living their lives UNTIL, a bigger threat comes along and repeat the paternal over again. And again. And AGAIN. See what I mean, this is why I never wanted to be a damn hero. Waste of time, and a waste of your life to spend. You got a family to bag out with, NOPE, to busy saving the world! Got a job, skip it by making a fucking excuse to leave or fucking call sick! Got education. Skip school for the lives in danger! That is why my followers serve me, to avoid the tragedy of being HEROES, and the why the Omniverse is going to die. By my hand of course.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth expression his inner hatred on being a hero.|
|“||you know what Azoth, you may have a point. First I'll destroy the omniverse and remold in MY image while you can do.. what ever you do best.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth having second thoughts.|
|“||(Azoth; I thought we have an alliance!?) Like I said before, only one gets to Rule and that is why I won't let you ruin it.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth betraying Azoth.|
|“||No, no, GOD FUCKING NO!!! I Am NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU SHITBAGS!||„|
|~ Nekrozoth about to be defeated.|
|“||Time to DIE... (transforms into a monstrous daemon)||„|
|~ Nekrozoth in his final battle.|
|~ Nekrozoth last words translated to (How could this be happening...!?)|
- He is the evilest deity in the Omniverse and the Multiversal Legends franchise and the most powerful evil being to since he invented all evil and has zero positive, redeeming, or honorable qualities which makes him a complete monster.
- he is based on Thanos, Darkseid, Sargeras, Galactus (mainly the heralds), Anti-monitor, as well as the Crimson King and the Scarlet King. he was also inspired by Dormammu, Trigon, and Melkor/Morgoth (mainly the part where he created discord and monsters, and being a Dark Lord).
- it is possible for him to devour an entire universe since he can absorb anything.
- Daevas stated he doesn't like Nekrozoth because he is far too evil to even call him evil and would have stopped him if he weren't so lazy after the fight with Velnias.
- Daevas compares him to Thanos and Darkseid. Daevas also mention if they ever fought each other than Nekrozoth would win easily even if Thanos and Darkseid combine fought him.
- It is possible he is the Demiurge of universe 18.
- he is feared by many even by his own brothers and God dare not to speak his name...
- He is very similar to the Marvel cinematic universe Thanos.
- both were the big bad of their respected series.
- both are the feared being in the universe (for Nekrozoth's case, the multiverse).
- both had a vast army of otherworldly creatures and followers.
- they are genocidal.
- and both had been overarching antagonist until they finally become the main antagonist.
- Unlike MCU Thanos, he is more sympathetic than Nekrozoth, he cared for Gamora and treats her like a daughter to him. Thanos thought he was doing the right thing and was trying to save the universe from itself, and he wasn't pure evil (while wiping half the universe is kinda messed up). while Nekrozoth is just flat out evil, knows that he is evil but just really don't care and enjoys it, doesn't even care for his children, and just want to wipe out all life so he can make a new multiverse to rule over. Thanos only kill when it's necessary, while Nekrozoth kills for fun (though doesn't kill if he wants a person alive long enough), Thanos is not a complete monster (to some point of view), while Nekrozoth is, and Thanos is mostly sane, while Nekrozoth is fully Insane. Nekrozoth is far more evil than Thanos and more powerful than he is. Nekorzoth even said that he hates the movie interpretation of him and thinks he's weak. at the end of infinity war, you can Thanos felt regret from what he was doing, while Nekrozoth doesn't regret anything.
- His empire consists of Tyranids, demons, Chaos Space Marines, Tarkatans, Necrons, Nekrozorians, Sicorians, Dark Alphas, Fallen Angels, Prime Omegas, Vilgax's army, Chaos gods, Old Ones, Outer Gods, mythical monsters, titans, Sakaraans, Chitauris, Skrulls, Outriders, and Grimms.
- Despite being an Anti-God, due to his origins and role he can be viewed more of a Satanic Figure. He was once part of a divine race until he grew power hungry and decided to join their counterparts. He started a rebellion (or in this case war) against the creator of existence (His brother Deus) and is weaker to a supreme being (Daevas). He rules a hellish dimension of suffering and evil (Oblivion) and is the source of all evil. Nekrozoth is manipulative, and can corrupt his opponents with their desires (Bill Cipher, Black Hat, Lord Dominator, and Lucifer). He can command hordes of daemons, and monsters including Prime Omegas. He has god-like powers who use them for evil purposes. He is also a narcissistic, egotistical divine being who seeks to higher to his superiors but failed to and was Banta a hellish place.
- He share some similarities with Zalgo.
- Both are Pure Evil.
- Both are Dark Lords
- Both are beings of darkness.
- The are also a Multiversal Conqueror and seek to dominate the Multiverse.
- They also share a sadisitc personality.
- They're also rapsit as the want to conceive a child that would inherent their powers.
- They have an army of devoted followers and vil minions.
- They also oppose a supreme Being (Daevas to Nekrozoth, Aton to Zalgo.)
- They also run an empire of evil.
- Nekrozoth shares some similarities with Aka Manah.
- Both are beings of evil.
- Both are tyrants.
- Both are Complete Monsters.
- Both can travel to several different Multiverse.
- Both wants to reshape the entire Omnivores in their image.
- Both are Geniuses, and Military strategist.
- Both personify an evil concept (with Aka Being the Personification of Evil Intention, Purpose, and Thinking, While Nekrozoth it the Personification of Tyranny, Corruption, Ego, Omnicide, Conquest and Destruction.)
- Both are Manipulative and have a short temper.
- Both were sealed away and can't interact with the physical universes.
- They want to torture everyone and enjoy their suffering.
- They are both unforgiving and sadistic tyrants.
- Both are vengeful and short tempered.
- Both have selfish and egotistical views on life.
- They both are the big bads of their respected Phases.
- Both are delusional and go to extreme lengths to prove their superiority, Manah conquering a large portion of the Omniverse while Nekrozoth attempted Omnicide.
- It's up to debate who is eviler, Aka Manah or Nekrozoth. They're both complete monsters, and Aka Manah did everything that is atrocious besides rape (since he considers it, and any form of love, disgusting and pointless) and animal cruelty (he has been seen feeding dears and petting birds, along with reviving Chernobog's dog for no apparent reason.) Nekrozoth did Rape a lot of people and is very cruel to animals (just speak to Chernobog's dog). Nekrozoth is all the creator of everything evil, and is the source to all evil, but Aka Manah is evil personified.
- He is Chernobog's half brother and mortal enemy.
|Multiversal Legends Villains|