This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Fanon Wiki's Complete Monster Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this villain from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a futile "heroic" attempt of redemption) and the user will have high chances of being
Nekrozoth found something very brutal for those with a weak heart. The page Nekrozoth contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you're 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You know what I just notice? Every time I win, you never give up. Now why is that? Just WHY do you even want to save all those SELFISH, NAIVE, IGNORANT, and STUBBORN mortals. Hell you would die for those who...You know, would just continue living their lives UNTIL, a bigger threat comes along and repeats the paternal over again. And again. And AGAIN. See what I mean, this is why I never wanted to be a damn hero. Waste of time, and a waste of your life to spend. You got a family to bag out with, NOPE, to busy saving the world! Got a job, skip it by making a fucking excuse to leave or fucking call sick! Got education. Skip school for the lives in danger! That is why my followers serve me, to avoid the tragedy of being HEROES, and the why the Omniverse is going to die. By my hand of course.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth to Nuvo Drex|
|“||You may question why I'm doing this. Is it because I have a tragic backstory? Is it because I'm insecure and need to be loved and accepted? Am I doing this for a noble cause or reason? Here's a simple answer for your pathetic mortal brains to comprehend. I am the bad guy. I have no end in mind that justifies my means. There are no skeletons in my closet, no abusive childhood or inciting misery that might expiate my vile behavior. I know the difference between good and evil. And I am fully capable of empathizing with the pain, emotional or physical, of others. I don't see myself as a sociopath. Rather, I simply prefer bad over good. Wrong over right. Dirty over clean. Sick over healthy. Untrue over true. Insanity over sanity. So now you know that I'm doing this is because... It's easy and the right way to live. In my opinion of course.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth on why he is evil|
|“||Thank you reality into making me into the monster that I always wanted to be.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth thanking reality for making him a monster.|
|“||Everyone is basically the equivalent of a child's toy. You could ruin it's life, crush it's hopes and dreams, be seen as a god, do ANYTHING. And never get into any consequences... EVER.||„|
|~ Nekrozoth's most famous qoute|
Nekrozoth (real name: Zoth Nekronan) is one of the main antagonists of Tales of the Omniverse, being overall main antagonist of Multiversal Legends and Legends of the Champions and one of the main antagonists of Forces.
He is the ruler of the destructive and chaotic Prime Omegas, and a former conqueror and ruler of the Old Omniverse. He is a sadistic, oppressive, and power-hungry overlord who seeks the complete destruction of all life that resides in the omniverse in his insane quest to overthrow the creators of existence and reshape the real world in his twisted image, an omniverse where chaos reign supreme. Nekrozoth serves as the evil counterpart to Deus, who is also his half-brother, with both representing the concept of "Nature Vs. Nurture".
He also is the archenemy of the Champions, being the main reason why they exist. He specifically serves as the archenemy of Deus, his twin brother and is revealed to be Legend's evil uncle, and the nemesis to all of life in general. Once a mortal named Zoth Nekronan, Nekro-Lord, or Lord of the Nekrus who sought to become the sole ruler of the old multiverse until his nihilism caused the destruction of his reality which leads to the events of today.
Being a ruthless and incredibly sadistic tyrant that leads a chaotic empire filled with the most despicable, vile, villains across the infinite multiverse on a mission to bring apocalyptic destruction across several universes. Nekrozoth rules his destructive empire under a fascist iron-fist, Nekrozoth controlled the villains as he made (or in this case he merely manipulated) them into committing various atrocities across history. Nekrozoth enslaves races while forcing them to worship him or kill them off if he doesn't find any use for them. Nekrozoth adopted the concepts of social darwinism and supremacy as motivations for his army, as he sees the most disputable and powerful would rise to become supreme while preaching the life of the current infinite multiverse is meaningless as a means to have his loyal minions allow him to destroy the multiverse and make it in his image without resistance. Nekrozoth himself is motivated by darwinism, power, but most importantly revenge for he wants to eradicate every single alpha and hero to the last before he makes a multiverse where he constantly tortures every single life forms until they go extinct so he could make room for his own race that would worship him as a single god.
He is most noticeably the overall main antagonist of Multiversal Legends, being the one who orchestrated all of the evil, discord, conflicts across the multiverse and the main cause of the existence of the Champions which makes him the villain of the series overall. He was even the most smartest, powerful, and evil villain in the multiverse and the franchise as well. He first appeared in the Champions movie Champions: Reign of Evil as the true main antagonist being the shadow leader of the Brotherhood of Chaos then later ascended to become the main antagonist of the franchise after the defeat of Malroc.
He was created by BrandonDarkOne47 and voiced by Isaac Grossman who also voiced his Worlds Arena video game counterpart. In the Multiversal Legends Film Universe, he was played by Oscar Isaac, who also played Apocalypse from X-Men: Apocalypse and voiced by Richard D. Wassermann who voiced the Hulk from Planet Hulk, Sargeras from World of Warcraft, and Amon from StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
Nekrozoth is the omnicidal ruler of the Prime Omegas and the Omega Empire, a militaristic faction of villains whose goals was to insist Nekrozoth into entering the real world in order to remake the omniverse in his image.
Nekrozoth is reviled as the most heinous and despicable being to ever exist in the omniverse since birth. Being responsible for the destruction of the old omniverse, Nekrozoth wants to eradicate all life in the omniverse as he thinks it would be the only way to escape the reality created by the Hollister whom he calls a prison. However it was merely a means to fuel his murderous nihilistic intention, being nothing but a selfish and egotistical deity that only wants to remake the omniverse into his own personal torture chamber so he could see every single creature to be tortured endlessly just to satisfy his sadism. Taking great pleasure in spreading evil and misery across the omniverse, being a atrocious sadomasochist that has a warp sense of love and honor with limitless diabolical ambitions of killing, corrupting, and/or enslaving various species he comes across.
Nekrozoth acts as the archenemy of the Champions being behind most (if not all) of the events the champions have faced such as the freedom of Aka Manah, training Master Magus into becoming of the most ruthless villains in the omniverse, the mass destruction caused by Endgame the Anti-Maker, corrupting William Braxxon into becoming the monster that he is today, and the creation of the Chaotic Elites (through Grandmaster Chaos). Being the one who orchestrated most of the chaos and discord that happens in the omniverse. Though the Champions aren't the only people he faced, as he did faced countless heroes over his lifetime most of whom never survive his encounter as they either dead or brainwashed to his cause.
In-Universe, unlike most villains who acts comedic but can be dangerous or some that who acts serious but at least has some shred of redeeming qualities in them, Nekrozoth is one of the few villains who acts completely serious and darken the tone in certain settings he is in. Being completely dangerous and has compete awareness of what the difference between good and evil. Nekrozoth never had a true excuse for his evilness, as he was born sadistic and has control over his actions and is proud of his own vileness for he loves committing countless atrocities across the omniverse. Nekrozoth also shown racial hatred towards the Prime Alphas as he sees their act of peace and order as weak and pathetic which to him wanting to wage war and genocide on the species.
He is also revealed to be the champion of Xorin himself, though it is uncertain if he is a pawn to the Chaos Weaver or not.
A Power-Hungry, narcissistic, nihilistic and sadistic conqueror of world, Nekrozoth was the ruler of his multiverse after dethroning his father and dominated the powers of the Nekrus.
He first appeared as one of the main villains of Forces and later became the overall main villain of Champions of the Multiverse, the main story of the franchise. In it, He was the overarching antagonist of phase one, the main antagonist of phase 2, the secondary antagonist of phase 3 and a minor antagonist of phase 4, the overarching antagonist of phase 5, and one of the main antagonist of phase 6 (Along with Endgame the Anti-Maker), and one of the main of phases 7 along with Vekkisul and Tenebris, the main villain of Phase 8 through 9 as well of the posthumous antagonist of the 10th phase and one of the main villains of phase 12, the final phase of the franchise. He was also the posthumous antagonist of it's sequel series called Multiversal Champions.
He was a major antagonist of it's spin off series Legends of the Omniverse, being a minor antagonist of Season 1 and a major antagonist of season 2. He was also the overarching antagonist Project Pandora, Kirby Stanley the Master-Maker Series, and Chaos Gate.
He was also one of the Two main antagonist of Legend, the prequel series to Champions of the Multiverse (along with his apprentice Malroc). He appears as major antagonist of season 1, and the main villain of the season two premiere and the main villain of Season Three. He finally reappears as the main villain of Season 5-6.
He was the main villain of Prime, the novel series center around the Prime Alphas. He is the overall main villain of the entire Multiversal Legends Film Universe (MLFU) and is one of the main antagonist of the massive online game Legends Online.
|“||Your pathetic attempts at gaining my sympathy bore me. Your attacks and "morals" annoy me. Your idiocy angers me. But now? Now all of that is the past. After killing your little legion, I will merge these timelines. I will create a never-ending period of war. And then? Then I will destroy it all. I will accomplish what so many "villains" have attempted and failed. Ready yourselves, Champions. The age of the Alpha is over. Long live the age of the Omega! Or, in other words...long live ME.||„|
Nekrozoth appears in the 2019 fighting game Worlds Arena as the titular main antagonist and will be the true main antagonist in its upcoming sequel, Worlds Arena: Champions of the Void. After a series of rifts bring Champions and villains alike from different timelines into a single loop of time, Nekrozoth attempts to merge the timelines and destroy the Omniverse as a whole, similarly to his goals in the source material. Unlike the source material, Nekrozoth's power level is cut extremely, as he is defeated by mortals such as Legend and Jack Spark.
Nekrozoth's appearance takes obvious inspiration from his MLFU counterpart. He is also a playable character in both the "Arcade" and "Multiplayer" game modes. He is voiced by Isaac Grossman.
- Omega: Moves based around sorcery and Nekrozoth's godly abilities.
- Warlord: Moves based around Nekrozoth's weapons and physical strength.
- Omnicidal: Moves of extreme power and devastating effect.
- Quantum Charge: Nekrozoth harnesses quantum energy and charges at an opponent. If the attack lands, the opponent will be knocked across the screen and set on fire.
- Quantum Warp: An upgraded variation of Quantum Charge. Nekrozoth charges at an opponent, traveling through a quantum tunnel and finishing the attack from behind.
- Omega Rays: Nekrozoth summons three devastating blasts from the sky which follow the opponent. If a ray hits Nekrozoth, his next attack will double in damage.
- Hail the King: Nekrozoth leaps in the air and comes crashing down on the opponent, sending out powerful shock waves if his attack were to miss.
- Extinction Event: Nekrozoth opens portal above his opponent which proceeds to rain down curses on them.
- World Cleaver: If within range of the attack, Nekrozoth will reach his hand into the opponent's chest and pull out the World Cleaver, slashing the opponent with it multiple times before forcing it back into their chest.
- Omega Lord: Nekrozoth holds up Darkseid's decapitated head, squeezing it with his hand and forcing two Omega Beams to fire out of the eyes.
- Ring of Chaos: Nekrozoth rips his amulet, the Ring of Chaos, off of his neck and holds it towards the opponent. A portal opens a few feet away from the amulet, from which the Realm Beast attacks the opponent through the portal with its many tentacles. The attack ends in a blast of cosmic energy.
- Quantum Bomb: Nekrozoth creates a sphere of quantum energy in his hand and throws it at the opponent.
- Terraphobia: Nekrozoth takes a single step forward, creating a massive crack in the ground and critically injuring the opponent. In the upgraded version of this attack, a guiser may also appear beneath the opponent, spewing out molten lava.
- Unholy Light: Nekrozoth pummels the opponent, knocking them backward, before telekinetically pulling them back towards him. He then emits a powerful blast from his Omega chest symbol, stunning and critically injuring them.
- Nuron the Conqueror: Nekrozoth extends his hand, releasing a wave of anti-matter which temporarily blinds the opponent. He then summons the Harbringer of Wrath, throwing it at them before it flies back into his hand.
- Nuron the Destroyer: An advanced variation of Nuron the Conqueror. After stunning his opponent, Nekrozoth will open two portals, one in front of him and one behind the player. An array of darkness daggers will fly out of the first, knocking the opponent into the latter. Another portal opens above Nekrozoth's head, from which the burning opponent falls out of.
- Helping Hand: Nekrozoth extends his hand, which transforms to take the appearance of his true form before grabbing the opponent and throwing them in the air. Nekrozoth's top half transforms into that of his true form, releasing a powerful beam of energy at the falling opponent.
- Third Eye: A third eye opens through a patch of flesh on Nekrozoth's forehead and fires a large beam of energy at the opponent which moves in an erratic fashion, similar to that of Darkseid's Omega Beams.
- Finishing Glance: An evolved variation of Nekrozoth's Third Eye attack. Rather than one, a series of smaller eyes open across Nekrozoth's neck and forehead, resembling that of arachnids. They all flash purple and release a powerful wave of energy, critically injuring the opponent.
- King of the Omniverse: Nekrozoth summons the Chaos Scepter and hurls it at the opponent. If the attack hits, Nekrozoth will reappear via portal behind the opponent and grab the Scythe with a single hand, releasing a powerful blast of chaotic energy from it's tip.
- Fiend: Nekrozoth's eyes flare purple as he hovers above the ground. A series of arachnid-like pincers emerge from his pack and jabs into the opponent, pulling them in as Nekrozoth strikes them across the arena with a purple flaming fist.
Nekrozoth has (as stated by others) taken many forms through centuries, as he can appear whatever he likes. he main appearance is that he possess yellow armor with an Omega symbol on his chest.He has glowing red eyes with black liquid coming out through his sockets. His skin being albino and deathly pale. On his head is fire coming through a crown he possesses, he is also as muscular as Shao Kahn, Thanos and/or Darkseid. Nekrozoth's neck is made of metal which could imply that he made himself a cyborg.
Nekrozoth's new true form is currently unknown, as it became incomprehensible to mortals including angels and daemons themselves. Though the closest thing we get is something that of a demonic cosmic storm swirling around in the center of Oblivion, a realm he rules that is full of evil and chaos.
Nekrozoth is the Champions most dangerous and evil enemy they have ever faced and the main reason on why they exist. Nekrozoth personifies the concept of "Nature Vs. Nurture", with him embodying Nature. Nekrozoth as born evil even though many claimed it was because his mother never show love or compassion towards him. However, Xeron and Lighterion claims he was always like this as at least his mother's maid showed some love towards Nekrozoth. She tries her best to teach Nekrozoth do the right thing in his youth, but he simply ignore her and only used her teachings as a way to avoid trouble and using others for his own ambitions. In his youth Nekrozoth was a prodigy and even caught the attention of scholars, philosophers, and even scientists. He was also exceptionally manipulative as he convince other to his cause through persuasion, but he would also use black mail if it doesn't work. Nekrozoth was best known for his outrageous bigotry and racism towards the Prime Alphas, believing their ways of peace and order as a way to show weakness and cowardice.
He is diabolical, self centered, cynical, unscrupulous, argumentative, psychopathic, merciless, psychotic, wicked, sinful, heinous, incredibly murderous, extremely ambitious, barbaric, vicious, ruthless, uncaring, treacherous, unforgiving, callous, vain, unapologetic, bitter, narcissistic, spiteful, cruel, monstrous, omnicidal, xenophobic, misogynistic, and horrifyingly sadistic. Nekrozoth seeks to only destroy the entire multiverse so that he could mold it in his dark image where he reign supreme in a multiverse of madness and death. He rules his empire through fear and intimidation as he displays cruelty and unpredictability to maintain control over his minions as way to prevent any rebellion or defiance. He does not tolerate any form of resistance, espionage, or treason against his rule as he would put down with extreme force and aggression. Nekrozoth demonstrated his authority over the Omegas by punishing a fellow omega for disobeying orders as well as disrespecting him by putting the omega (named D'Loki) on an meteor by being changed up there and flung him to the sun where each time the omega gets closer to the sun he’ll be burned alive.. Unlike the Prime Alphas who favored order and creation, Nekrozoth favored chaos and destruction more which became one of his more dominant personality.
He is very arrogant and egotistical as he believes to be the "Superior Life-Form", and believes that he is the would-be supreme being of his new multiverse and thinks he is above most beings including his brother Deus (who is his rival and half-brother). Nekrozoth would later learn how to control them since they became one of his fatal flaws since during the War for the Chaos Stones arc where he had all of the chaos stones and finally gained ultimate power but foolishly remove them once he finds out he accidentally resurrected the heroes he killed, arrogantly believing he is powerful enough to kill them without harnessing the power of the Stones. That attempt caused him to be destroyed the first time, but he later returns and learns how to control his arrogance and ego since he doesn't want it to cause his downfall. Nekrozoth, despite being full omnipotent, knows that beings such as Daevas, Vekkisul, and Hollister are more powerful than he is and others that could rival his power making him wary around such beings that could hurt him if he is not careful.
Nekrozoth possess incredible amount of intellect as he is a military genius while being mostly a megalomaniacal tyrant. He has several accounts of successful takeovers of numerous worlds while also influence many other hostile takeover to further his goals. His empire expands across the infinite multiverse having brutal rulers and oppressive allies armies to his disposal. Nekrozoth display an impressive amount of scheming, as he carefully orchestrated events stemming from atrocities like the 2016 Ebola outbreak in Africa, the Holocaust, the creation of the nazis, humans trafficking, and was responsible for creating concentration camps, slavery, racism, genocide, and many other bad things since everything that is consider evil was created by him. Nekrozoth in his spare time would cause wars from planetary to multiversal just for his own amusement along with making Faustian deals in order toga more followers for his army. He has been known for being a great strategist along with being a master tactician that use fear and propaganda to maintain his chaotic rule over is own empire. Nekrozoth is not a lawful evil being as he mainly wants to purge the multiverse of law and morality despite his oppressive, authoritative, and tyrannical nature. He is very skilled in the usage of propaganda and lies as he convince the prime Omegas to go to war with the Prime Alphas as a way to gain more power. His lust for power and dominance is what sparked the Alpha-Omega Civil war, as he used the Prime Omegas hatred towards the Alphas as a means to an end for dark ambitions which soon leads him to become their leader later on. He preaches how the alphas (other then himself) are inferior, foolish, and unfit to rule and how all of them should be either killed off or enslaved. Nekrozoth greatly prefers to manipulate weak minded mortals like warlord, tyrants, terrorists, overlords, conquerors, and super villains as they are easier to manipulate but he is capable of manipulating heroes into turning them into the dark side like how he did with Malroc and many others. He would mainly sound dark but also intelligent, only speaking like a soft spoken sadist unless he gets agitated or angered. Nekrozoth is quite calm, cautious, and mostly smiles at the worst situation. He often pretends to be a affable, cheerful, and gregarious person to those he would manipulate until he would show his true colors and do away with them when they're role is finished. Nekrozoth is very skilled in many arts of combat and his intellect have even surpassed even his two brothers Lighterion (god of science) and Xeron (god of magic) as well as many villains like Master Onslaught, Grandmaster Chaos, and Malroc. Nekrozoth is very persuasive, conniving, highly competent, sophisticated, resourceful, capable, deceptive, very cunning, and an absolute brilliant mastermind along with being traitorous, manipulative, exploitative, calculating, dishonest, devious genius who can learn from his mistakes. His intellect is one of the main reason of his arrogance and ego and would gladly out wit his enemies while cheerfully smiling.
As intelligent, sophisticated, soft spoken, and manipulative as he could be, Nekrozoth has a very short temper as he could be easily agitated, angered, and wrathful which leads to unpredictability. This usually shown if his plans don't goes as follows, someone questioning his authority, looking at him funny, criticizing his ego, or done or say something that he doesn't approves on, and many others. Another thing that angers him is both gods breeding with mortals as he finds it disgusting and see what they produce as abominations (Though he is a rapist himself), and seeing people touching his personal collections of either the skulls of his enemies or artifacts he personally collects for unknown purposes besides being mere decorations. But the one thing that actually really, really, really, angers him is the concept of redemption as a whole. He sees it as a mockery to the forces of evil as seeing the villains he worked so hard on corrupting turned to waste as well as the hard work he put in concocting evil schemes or missions he had his minions go through to only have them "betray" him and join the side of good. Nekrozoth also sees it as a cowardly concept for villains who are to weak and incapable to push their limits of committing evil further. He utterly despise it so much he even banned it from his empire while threatening the members with death or brutal torture. His hatred stems from his father who also hates it possibly as much Nekrozoth does. He is very childish as well since he acts immature at times and had his tantrums being often compared to being that of a whining spoiled child. Nekrozoth even acts like a immature spoiled brat when things don't go his way as he always resulting to destroy things he can't conquer while also demanding to be worship nonstop.
Nekrozoth often calls himself a man of culture, as Nekrozoth does have a taste of art and culture as he collects ancient artifacts of power and paintings, one of whom is his most favorite being the painting "Saturn Devouring His Son" being painted by Francisco Goya. Nekrozoth was himself a renowned artist who loves making sculptures or paintings of either himself or his enemies being killed through many horrific ways though he mainly creates creepy demented arts. He often uses blood for his paintings and corpses for his sculpture. Nekrozoth could even make his own weapons without having his half brother Artillery to make them for him. Nekrozoth would also read Gothic stories with twist endings with either the bad guy wining or the protagonist falling in despair. Nekrozoth can also make a fancy dish for himself, though the dishes are also made out of the body parts of his enemies (or subordinates).
Nekrozoth is a type of person who take sadistic remark for torturing both his own enemies and his own comrades that fails him. He takes pleasure and joy of the worst possible type of torture, such as how he counted down the various types of torture to Jack like mental, physical, and maybe emotional methods that only the most twisted being could think of. Nekrozoth's sadism shows know limits as he takes delights in seeing others suffer through many devastating ways. One of them is when Nekrozoth would destroy each universe and remake them into a living hellhole filled with monsters and polluted areas so that the inhabitants would have to fight to survive. Nekrozoth had also orchestrated several wars, cataclysms, and may other disasters across the Multiverse for his own entertainment and having to use his powers to destroy millions of universes to show his authority and power over them and to demonstrate his superiority towards all living beings. Nekrozoth would also have the captured Prime Alphas work at the HECK Realm (A second Hell he created but worse) mines for the rest of their lives instead of killing them. Nekrozoth would also slaughter half a universe so he could make room for his War factories and his Omega corporations that would fund his war against the entire infinite multiverse. Nekrozoth would have children do slave labor as well as lobotomize slaves in becoming his mindless drones. Another case is when he had stored the souls of innocence into machines so that they could produce more weapons and killer robots. Probably his most sadistic and infamous hobby of his is his completely callous and immoral scientific experiments where he atrociously tortures innocent people without any sign of remorse or pity.
Nekrozoth despite being a being above good and evil as he "created" the concept of evil, He is driven by a bizarre belief of having the most vile and wicked should rule over the weak while the ones home he see as feeble should be slaves under the strong or simply killed off. To gain power to is to be as malicious, horrendous, while also being as selfish, careless, and despicable as possible. He doesn't treat evil as a mere concept but as a belief and philosophy to follow he created. Mainly Nekrozoth views good as concept designed by the weak to limit the power of the strong, seeing only the Complete Monsters as the strongest to his eyes. Nekrozoth doesn't find anything special about the multiverse as he is very nihilistic simply because he is aware that he is a fictional character which makes him mad at the thought that he is not real and is simply being a so-called pawn to the Hollister (the creator of the Multiversal Legends mythos). He is completely obsessed with revenge, nihilism, genocide, power, death, and destruction as they are the only things that could bring him joy in the reality he has to live in. Nekrozoth does not fear death what-so-ever, he sees it as a joke and scoffs at the idea of dying. Proven as when he got stabbed throw the chest by Jack Spark and respond by simply laughing maniacally while coughing out blood while later falling to the floor dead. Nekrozoth reason for not being afraid of dying is because of his multiple back up plans of coming back from the dead in case he ever dies.
Nekrozoth does however have a twisted sense of honor like for example he showed "respects" towards his nephew Legend by sending him the head of one of his old friends he killed before Legend reincarnated just to taunt him. He sees cheating is honorable as well since Nekrozoth never plays fair and use cheap tactics, and dirty fighting as a means to win. Nekrozoth once possesses Jack Spark's sword and used it against him and one time teamed up with Grandmaster Chaos and fought Legend together mercilessly. Even if Nekrozoth does kept his promise he would simply a supremely cruel deal with the devil type bargain or false promises like when he promised Braxxom ruler-ship over the Earth and kept it only because Nekrozoth knew that it would be destroyed any ways with Braxxon in it so Nekrozoth didn't have to kill Braxxon or the planet at all. Another example is that Nekrozoth let the universe of Omicron-Alpha Prime be as "promised" only to hire the Chaotic Elites to invade it and leave no survivors as while making it like that Nekrozoth wasn't involve at the incident.
Though despite all of his ruthlessness and harsh cruelty to every living being he comes across, he does show respects to his uncle and admires him only due to his equally corrupt and power-hungry ruthless nature. Nekrozoth, no matter how much he hates him, does care for his nephew albeit in a disturbingly twisted way. He was a little disappointed that Legend was his brother's son, and often wishes that he was his instead and even stated he would have been way better to have than his other children on his side. Going so far that he acknowledge that Legend is a powerful being that could potentially rival if not surpass him in the future and truly wants Legend to be on his side because of it. Though it could be because he using Legend as a revenge by proxy so he could corrupt him and use his immense powers to further his own goals. But as stated before, he overall "love" for his nephew is extremely twisted and amoral as Nekrozoth have attempted to brainwash him into doing despicable deeds, tried to undo every good deed Legend has preformed or even make them turned bad. Nekrozoth also has brutally tortured him, and often spite him several times for sadistic pleasure and at times shown true hatred towards Legend when he ruins his plans. Nekrozoth's one goal is to mentally break Legend, corrupt his nephew with no way of recovering, and try to remove every single humanizing factor he has. Nekrozoth often taunts his nephew of his "petty" morals, and mocks him on how many times he fails on saving the people he cares about.
Nekrozoth DID almost gotten a redeeming quality through Mesmera who attempt to make Nekrozoth soft. Nekrozoth ALMOST fell in love and cared for her until he learns that he is becoming soft so he sold Mesmera to slavery never to be seen again. Though Nekrozoth did gain emotion (though he never felt remorse for the act), he only uses it to be more manipulative to make him look more trustworthy to others.
Acts committed by Nekrozoth to show how evil he is.
- During the era of the old omniverse as shown in the flashback story line in Champions of the Omniverse, Nekrozoth was born as Zoth Nekronan IX who during at a young age took joy of painfully and slowly killing animals just for sheer entertainment and would hide their corpses in order to avoid trouble.
- At the age of 8, he grew tired of killing animals and decided to raise his own bully gang. So he killed the leader of a Bully gang and took over as the new leader. He would lead his gang to cause violence and harass young Prime Alphas solely out of bigotry and racism as he finds their acts of peace and mercy as weak and pathetic. This however only makes him a hypocrite as he is a Prime Alpha-Omega half-breed.
- At the age of 10, Zoth killed his original mother and even the maid that actually cares for him and treated him with love. This caught the approval of his father who took him in and raised him for the rest of his childhood. There he meets his half-brother and counterpart Deus, and Deus's mother who loves Deus more than Zoth. Bot h of whom are Prime Alphas which made Zoth both angry and envious on Deus for having a mother that truly loves him more than Zoth. he begrudgingly follows his father's wishes of treating Deus as his brother.
- At the age of 17, Zoth becomes a serial killer that murders Prime Alphas on the streets for the thrill of it while framing others for his notorious crimes. He even have his own father bail him out of trouble of getting caught by the authority.
- When he finally reach his adult years, he conducts inhumane experiments on children by using their blood to remain immortal and exterminate the alphas. The experiments themselves were more torturous than experimental.
- Once he learns his father had a change of heart and elected Deus as the new ruler of the empire, Zoth started a revolt that ends with the death of both his father and his half mother too. Zoth becomes the new ruler of the empire and leads a bloody crusade across the omniverse.
- Leading his empire to conquer countless worlds across the omniverse, taking over thousands of realms to increase his own tyrannical rule. He uses his army to enslave billion planets or destroy them if he can't take control of them control them. Zoth slaughtered a mass number of innocent people who rebelled against his rule while putting the survivors into backbreaking slave labor, even forcing them to worship him or tortures them if they refuse. Zoth even stole vulnerable resources such as like food, water, and other materials. He had their forest destroyed in order to build his war factories for his army. He rule was cruel and unjust that even his own half brother and child hood "friends" started to hate him for what he had becomes they waged a rebellion against his regime.
- Zoth still wanted more power as he was bored of the power he currently has, desiring to become a god so that no one could stop him. He conducted heinous experiments on innocent people and other sorts of creatures (some of whom was Daevas himself) in search for god-hood. He calls it the Ascension Program and disguises it as a passion project as a means to hide his malicious intentions.
- He made a deal with Xorin into giving him the cosmic devourer Xorin into making him the Beta Stones in exchange for Xorin and the Leviathans's freedom which would result to the Leviathans attempting to consume the entire omniverse as well as leaving all living organisms as cattle for the Leviathans. Zoth is fully aware of this despite that, and truly doesn't care as long he gets power.
- As soon as he was resurrected into becoming an actual god and renamed himself to Nekrozoth, he becomes worse than ever and went insane once he learns that he lives in a fictional reality. He decided to end all life in existence is his enemy as he was never elected as the king of the omniverse nor as it supreme god. He soon have his army to continue his conquest across the omniverse in a omnicidal quest to dethrone the Hollister and become a real being. Bringing genocide to species that he finds unworthy to live under his rule and condemning others to succumb to his uncle's Abraxas's Curse in order to prevent further rebellions. He mercilessly destroy worlds and enslaving people for him to torment our of pure sadism.His genocidal quest caused the death of quintillion beings and has led him to seize control over his multiverse, turning it into his own personal playground/torture chamber where bring chaos and destruction to show how mad he went. He was soon opposed by his half-brother Deus who also become a god through the Ascension Program. The two waged a bloody war called "The Great Cosmic War" which lead to the death of countless Alphas and Omegas.
- During the war, Nekrozoth and his fellow Prime Omegas committed various war crimes during the Cosmic War. He have uses the remains of the Ascension Program to make his army as well as the Prime Omegas into gods like him in order to prevail against his enemies. Having using chemical weapons to destroy the Prime Alphas's base. Nekrozoth used a gravity device to force to planets containing the Prime Omnicrons (Neutral Primes who decided not to partake in the Alpha and Omegas's war) as a means to kill them for not picking sides, this act caused the death of trillions. Nekrozoth near the end of the war attempted to open the barrier that traps the Leviathans outside of creation in hopes to finally get rid of the Prime Alphas which forces The the Hollister and the Timeline Master to reset the omniverse causing the whole population (minus the omnicrons, Alphas, and Omegas) inside the Old Omniverse.
- In the NEW Omniverse, Nekrozoth evil thoughts he had since birth was brought to life by Nekrozoth in order to spread misery and death as a means to spite the Prime Alphas for interfering in his plans. He uses Evil (who is named Malignus) to corrupt humanity (The first creation of the Prime Alphas) with the help from Strife by giving them weapons of mass destruction. This made him indirectly responsible for creating Aka Manah who is also a omnicidal maniac. Soon he caused the rise of many evil empires and individuals such as the Irken Empire, Chaos Space Marines, the forces of Apokolips and Darkseid, the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Rafael Trujillo, and possible many more. He created several disasters, wars, and apocalypses for fun, He had even destroyed many universes for entertainment or just to show an example of his authority, power and superiority and brought chaos and discord to many galaxies. It was he that invented the motto "survival of the fittest" so the the can prove that being evil is the better way to live then good and to see who is weak and who is strong.
- Once he finds one of the chaos stones, he used it to kill countless more just to get the attention from the Prime Alphas. He slaughtered a group of Angels and tortured Lucifer into becoming Satan. He used Satan into leading him and the Prime Omegas to the new home world of the Prime Alphas and slaughtered a unknown amount of them. However he was stopped by Deus and was imprisoned in Oblivion (A realm he created after creating evil) for a while.
- Years later, Nekrozoth broke out of his imprisonment but as a avatar. Wanting revenge, Nekrozoth decided that if all life refused to have him a their emperor then he might as well eradicate them all. Nekrozoth created his new empire though decimating an entire realm, and blaming the Prime Alphas for the act. Through this Nekrozoth gained followers who wanted revenge on the Alphas for the destruction Nekrozoth caused. Nekrozoth’s new army grew as well as the Prime Omegas's influence on the Omniverse. Nekrozoth had his new army decimate half of a multiverse and conquered the other half whom he used as a place for his slaves. Nekrozoth had also orchestrated several wars, cataclysms, and may other disasters across the Multiverse for his own entertainment and having to use his powers to destroy millions of universes to show his authority and power over them and to show his superiority over all living beings. Nekrozoth continue to spread discord and chaos across reality that even caught the attention of other evil entities like Vekkisul and Tartarus themselves.
- Nekrozoth would also slaughter a whole universe in order to make room for his war factories his Omega corporations that would fund his war against the entire infinite multiverse. Nekrozoth would have children do slave labor as well as lobotomize slaves in becoming his mindless drones. He also had stored the souls of innocent into machines so that they could produce more weapons.
- Nekrozoth would also done horrible experiments on the surviving omnicrons of the two planets he destroyed, the experiment made them mentally unstable and made them his “Reavers”. Nekrozoth continues his terrible experiments on creating monsters through mortal beings, horrifyingly disfiguring, mutilating, and mutating that the experiment drove them to insanity and made the monsters extremely loyal to him as well as being unable to reason with.
- Nekrozoth would also have the captured Prime Alphas work at the HECK Realm (A second Hell he created but worse) mines for the rest of their lives instead of killing them. He has them as target practice for his men, and even use them as cannon fodders during battle.
- Nekrozoth had also mass murdered the skrull race and enslaved the Chitauris and made the two species part of his army for the war and even forced them to give up their infants for him to brainwash through propaganda and mind control.
- Nekrozoth had also have women across the omniverse kidnapped and impregnate them so they could provide him children that could carry on his legacy or else he kills them and the children if they failed. He would even tortures them with glee if they fail him in a certain assignment or mission. One of his most famous acts was killing the wife of his son, Zartath, simply because he thought his son was growing soft. He also mistreats his son Billy the most as abandon him when he was first born because he believe he would be a weakling. Nekrozoth often call Billy "Imbecilic Parasite" and even "Ret@rd". He was even the one that made his other son, Jester of Genocide/Trickery into the psychotic madman he is. During ancient times on Earth, Nekrozoth abandoned his son Sotan'Noth simply because he saw him as a failure due to failing to defeat by a Earth god.
- Once he learns that Daevas and the Primion might present a problem, he resurrected his father but lobotomized him into a brutish unwitting slave to him as well as giving him a deformed body.
- Nekrozoth would destroy each universe and remake them into a living hellhole filled with lifeless wastelands filled with monsters for the surviving people to fight against.
- Nekrozoth demonstrated his authority over the Omegas by punishing a fellow omega for disobeying orders as well as disrespecting him. Nekrozoth put the omega on an asteroid by being changed up there and flung him to the sun where each time the omega gets closer to the sun he’ll be burned alive.
- He made an alliance with Aka Manah after the death of the Primion, together they broke in the Cathedral of Justice and killed off almost all of the Prime Alpha leaders especially his brother Deus. They took the chaos stones ans set the temple ablaze, leaving the omniverse at their finger tips. He and Aka Manah took position over the omniverse until they were eventually dethrone by Nuvon Drex and the remaining Alphas who formed a alliance against Nekrozoth's rule. Aka Manah was defeated and was imprisoned but Nekrozoth escaped and went into hiding for a while.
- He trained Malroc into becoming one of the most ruthless and heartless warlords in the omniverse, molding him into a sadistic killing machine. He even expected for Malroc to kill Legend which he did for while.
- He shown to be petty as he imprisoned his brother Nozmodamus in the Chaos Realm just for seating in his throne. Thus making responsible for the events on Chaos Gate.
- Nekrozoth sent Lord Dominus to Earth to cause mass destruction just to get a single crystal held by a person named Kirby Stanley. When Dominus failed, Nekrozoth sent him to a nightmare dimension as punishment for his failure. Under the disguise of Edward Nuros, he released Malignus on the planet Earth whom caused death, mayhem, and corruption on Earth.
- Nekrozoth appears as one of the main villains in the prequel series Legend. In the first season he corrupted a former surgeon named Baron Navirous into taking over a town called Anarchy Oaks and infested it with demons. The town acts as a base of operation for his mortal followers to worship him. Once he learns that his nephew and archenemy, Hyperiel/Legend, is reborn, he orders Navirous and his immortal henchman William Braxxon/Cain to kill him before he is presented as problem. Once that failed, Nekrozoth decided to enter the world to finish him off himself. However the Earth is protected by a barrier cast by the Prime Alphas so Nekrozoth used a crime-lord named Cogman as his host. He rewarded his cult by turning them into statues that are still alive and fully aware of their current state.
- Nekrozoth used Cogman's body as a means to be elected as a president of the US, he manipulated the people of the US through charisma and finally got elected. He attempted to cause a nuclear apocalypse on Earth so he could use the souls of it's population to fuel his power in order to reach his full potential.
- Nekrozoth went to space after his failed attempt at a nuclear apocalypse, he raised an army of aliens and aliens with Nazaroth as his right-hand of that legion. He uses the legion to help him find the Chaos Vindicator in order absorb it's power so he could become stronger. Nekrozoth waged a galaxy wide war against the Sparxians after he learns that they hold a map to the weapon, Nekrozoth leads a brutal invasion of the system causing a full galactic-level war to find the map to the chaos vindicator. Nekrozoth first started massacre an entire city leaving no survivors and enslaved the souls of the dead innocence. He used the city as one of his base of operation and ha the enslaved souls to the soul mines to work for all eternity. He eventually created a war factory and released Artillery from Purgatory to supply him with weapons and ammo for his army.
- Nekrozoth with his head scientist Caedas kidnaps several magic using Sparxians to do horrific and potential fatal experiments on as a way to create their own breed of magic using super-soldiers for his army. Both happily agreed that they could kidnap more to continue the experiment.
- When his nephew, Legend/Hyperiel, arrives and tries to redeem his uncle, Nekrozoth rejected the offer and defeated Legend sent him to have him tortured by his left hand man Remiok Sethos. When Legend escaped Nekrozoth punished Remiok by crucifying him and leave him in a pit of fire.
- Nekrozoth made a deal with a Sparxian Senator/Warlock named Mundro'Dox that if he'll let him have the map if he spares the Sparxians as well as Mundro'Dox. When he DOES get the map he did spare Mundro'Dox only so he could make him watch as he eradicate the Sparxians with the help from Malroc and Master Onslaught. Some of whom was Mundro'Dox's unborn child and his wife whom Nekrozoth killed in front of him.
- It was revealed that Nekrozoth actually Wanted to have Legend and his new champion group to get involved in his war as he needed them to find the Chaos Vindicator for him. When the Champions find the Vindicator, Nekrozoth uses the Vindicator to deactivate the Champions's powers and send him to one of his most brutal labor camps.
- Nekrozoth tested his sword by constantly destroying parents an emerging them tighter into nightmarish worlds, he had destroyed a sun and caused a black hole to emerge as an attempt to destroy the universe, then the entire omniverse next.
- In Champions of the Multiverse/Omniverse, Nekrozoth was responsible for freeing Aka Manah as a means to have the demon to collect the chaos stones for him. Aka Manah brought chaos and death to the many universe he comes across.
- Nekrozoth sends Zartath to assassinate Jack Spark, however once he learns that Zartath failed he callously tortures him by shooting lighting at him. Once Zartath started to question his logic and philosophy, Nekrozoth sends him to one of his death camps as punishment.
- Phase 2, Nekrozoth resurrected Aka Manah and forced the demon to work for him. He and Aka Manah created the Realm-Beast to destroy Out-World to spite Kotal-Kahn. They both send a message to Kotal-Kahn about the destruction of Out-World as a means to anger him.
- Nekrozoth kills both the Avengers and the Justice league to get one of the Chaos Stones by using Captain America's shield to decapitate them all then by destroying the Marvel universe.
- Nekrozoth drove Batman to madness by making watch as he destroys Gotham by infesting it with demons and monsters, then made Batman commits suicide.
- He have numerous psychic children to be kidnapped and experimented own for his new breed of soldiers through brutal and atrocious means. He have black energy known as chaosium and injected them onto several children which transformed them into mentally unstable monsters known as Mind Killers. The process was brutal as Chaosium was not meant to be experimented on children but Nekrozoth simply did it so that he can easily brainwash them.
- Nekrozoth later launch a attack on Earth-Realm which is the final stand off for the heroes. He and Aka Manah slaughtered several heroes in attempt at Omniversal domination, Nekrozoth begins to use his avatars to slain enemy soldiers and corrupted/mind controlled several super heroes to kill one another.
- He used his avatars to slaughter his enemies once again. he and mana captured another chaos stone and they disappear, With six of the seven Chaos Stones in their possession, Manah and Nekrozoth (with Vulcan as their captive) had a final confrontation with Legend and Jack Spark in the ruins of the Cathedral of Justice. Manah and Nekrozoth began discussing their plans for the Omniverse, realizing that their conflicting views would end a threat. Manah continues to torment Vulcan as Legend and Spark push through Manah's forces before reaching the Cathedral and storming in, killing both of Nekrozoth's guards. Spark attempts to mutilated Nekrozoth with his sword, but is paralyzed by Manah. The storyline then breaks into three alternative endings: the bad ending, the good ending, and the alternate ending.
- Nekrozoth persuades Legend to give up the Stone by force, threatening to murder Vulcan and then his entire family. Legend reluctantly agrees and lets go off the Stone, watching as it levitates towards Nekrozoth's grasp. Just as Manah prepares to claim the Stone for himself, Nekrozoth snaps his fingers and combines Manah and the duplicate, stating that he "knew only you would be foolish enough to attempt such a petty grab at power". Nekrozoth throws Manah in front of his throne and kills Legend, Spark, and Vulcan, absorbing the Chaos Stones and finally becoming the ultimate destroyer. Manah cowardly begs Nekrozoth for a second chance, claiming that he can give him "more than you can comprehend". Nekrozoth wisely ignores this and fires a beam of energy at the demon. Manah uses his full strength and uses a single hand to fire a red beam of energy directly back. He holds his own for a time before being overwhelmed by Nekrozoth' strength and disintegrating. With his newfound power, Nekrozoth resurrected Manah for constant torture and begins "toying" with the dimensions.
- Nekrozoth returns in Phase 3 as a alternate version of himself, in an alternate timeline he won the Second Omniverse Wars and killed off all the Prime Alphas and Omnicrons as well as all of the Champions. sitting on a throne of actual corpses of a thousand Prime Alphas and Champions alike with a millions gods and mortals bowing down and worshiping him. Hyperiel/Legend was seen chained up and beaten along with the other fallen champions. They were forced to kneel to Nekrozoth. Nekrozoth begins to taunt Legend and so orders his men to send the champions to the slave mines but as cripples. The Prime Omegas began to beat up the champions including Legend himself.
- Nekrozoth kidnaps Jack Sparks and brutally beats him to a pulp, he then took him in for interrogation an torture.
Powers and Abilities
His full power is yet a mystery but we only knew from what we heard from others who interact with him and was shown in the series. Nekrozoth is the most powerful being Prime Alpha turned Prime Omega in the entire series, being capable of creating life and many powerful beings. Has the power to destroy universes a is one of the smartest beings n the Omniverse.
- Omnipotence: As being both Prime Alpha and Omega and being Deus's equel, he is one of the most powerful beings in the series. Almost being Omnipotent and the most powerful of the omegas and Alphas, but due to Daevas making the Prime Alphas and omegas weaker and being an avatar of his former self (which is still trapped in the HECK Realm) he now has to have limits. But he is still the most powerful of the Alphas and Omegas only rivaled by his mortal enemy Chernobog. Though the rest of his power is a mystery, He has the ability to manipulate reality, time and space itself. He has the ability to wipe a pantheon from existence by just snapping his fingers at them. Even Aka Manah was threaten by his powers which made him join his side and can turn zen-oh the omniking into tiny little dirt like he was nothing.
- Omniscience: like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans.
- Omnimalevolence: Being the creator of evil, he is ultimate source to all evil and chaos. He had subjugated daemons and evil gods to his cause and had destroyed countless universes. He controls all things evil and can create all form of monsters, daemons and can create Gods to kill other gods. The other villains that can be consider Omnimalevolent or closes to it are Remiok Sethos, Aka Manah, and Chernobog.
- Energy manipulation: he has complete control over the destructive force of his powers. He channels the greatest energy across the omniverse to get stronger and each time he uses it makes him a full on power house. He used dark energy to destroy planets and conquer entire universe. He used the dark enemies of the omniverse to set Aka Manah free from his imprisonment as well.
- Size manipulation; he can change shape into any height, his true form is sad to be bigger than entire universe (which could implied that the HECK Realm and the other places the Alphas and Omegas created are bigger than a normal universe). He can even crush a planet with his bare hands when he is bigger.
- Godly Strength: No dought that he is not weak as he has an infinite amount of physical power enough to shatter a planet. Being physically stronger than a normal god, and even stronger than Thanos, Darkseid, and was able to snap the Hulk's neck also with his bare hands.
- Telekinesis: He was able to kill almost all of the avengers just by using captain America's shield and decapitated all of them with his mind.
- Necromancy: He used both dark energy and sorcery to resurrect Aka Manah from the dead. he used it many times on his failed minions if they could prove useful to his plans. he also used it to resurrect Remiok Sethos from the dead.
- Fear Inducement: Along with Intimidation, he use fear and terror against his enemies, the the faced his arch nemesis Legend, Legend was a little scared of him. Nekrozoth also used fear on Aka Manah when he was betrayed by the goat demon.
- Power bestowal: he gave powers to almost every villain in the series, He was the one that made Lord dominos a god, gave supernatural abilities to William Braxxon and Draxxon Bane. He made Remiok more powerful than ever and help Malloc onto becoming a demigod.
- Umbrakinesis: he can control the forces of darkness similar to Lord Dominus. One of his form was a cloud of darkness and controls shadow flames. He can summon and create objects made of shadows and channel dark energy through them.
- Organic Manipulation: He can create, shape and manipulate everything and anything organic, both organisms and organic matter. He can create, manipulate, shape, transform, heal and/or destroy everything that lives, has lived or comes from either of the above.
- Dark Magic/Sorcery: He can create hexes and curses, he has access to all form of magic both divine and demonic for his own benefits. Nekrozoth can also cast powerful spells and enchant powerful objects to make them stronger.
- Chaos Manipulation: Nekrozoth can create, shape and control the chaotic forces of the Omniverse since it's in his domain. Nekrozoth can manipulate and shatter reality in his will, and is able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it. he can also control chaos energy as well.
- Soul manipulation: Nekrozoth can steal the souls of others and bend the to his will. he harness the soulsand make them into his horrifying monsters for his conquest and tyranny.
- Terrakinesis: he can control terrains and even the earth itself, also other planets too.
- Manipulation: He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he ins't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard.
- Superior Intellect: Both a Strategic and charismatic genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of the Omniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom.
- Intimidation: He does this to his own Allies and family members, one time when a Prime Omega refused to take orders he had him chained up in a astroid to her around the sun so he could be burned constantly. He threaten Aka Manah to join his side through sheer power, and used fear, brutality and authority to gain respect. Even Black Hat, Zalgo, and Frieza feared him and were shown slight of dread just by mentioning him.
- Master mix martial artist: He can go to toe to toe with Goku, Vegeta, and even the Grand Priest. He had mastered many martial art technics through Trillions years of experience and training. He gone to nay universe to learn and was thought by the best gods who teach fighting.
- Divine Weapons: Due to still being a Prime Alpha, Nekrozoth is divine himself and has access to all divine magic and weapons. In case he ever come across a being that can only be harmed by divine weapons, he can the harbinger of Wrath, a warhammer with the combination of both divine and dark powers. Nekrozoth also had used a divine sword against Chernobog as well.
- Name: unknown (Nekrozoth was merely given by Mortals to comprehend his nature, it is unknown what it means though.)
- Age: Unknown but is told to exist before time began.
- Tier: 1 later 2 thanks to Daevas| 1 higher
- Attack Potency: Omniversal (Nekrozoth is stated to be the Greatest threat the omniverse has ever known being bigger threat than Aka Manah, Chernobog and even Azoth. Though at times when some of the villains get a Chaos Stone then they would be a bigger threat than him) Beyond Omniversal (wit the Chaos stone he is far beyond logic and has transcend Omnipotences and even Infinity itself and was able to easily remold the omniverse several time into different version).
- Speed: Nigh Omnipresent.
- Durability: Universal+ Had survived Saitama's punches and even was immune being erase from grand zen-oh.
- Stamina: Incredibly High if not Higher.
- Intelligence: Omniscient Intelligence, like his brother Deus, He as stated "Knows things that transcends the mortal perspective". Nekrozoth has vast knowledge about the entire omnivores, and knows what happens around him through the omniverse being there. But despite be all knowing, he rarely use it as he is very arrogant and sometimes ignores the things he sees, but he use it for only when it is important or crucial to his plans. He is very manipulative, as he persuade many to join his side through using their deepest desires, or their vengeful motivation. He even convinced his followers to think that he isn't really the bad guy and making them believed that he is their messiah. he knows a lot about good and love, and used that as his advantage any point out it's greatest flaws to convinced others why they should pick evil over good. He is famous for being a magnificent bastard. Both a Strategic and Incredible genius, and one of his most dangerous of his abilities is his intelligence and manipulation skills, he is able to convince an entire universe that they should join him and a quest against the Prime alphas and was able to staged the entire decimation of a realm, steering the blame towards a splinter group of Prime Alphas. He shown to be superior to Aka Manah and was rivaled by Chernobog, He knows what his creation should have so that he can make his monsters useful for his wars. He orchestrated many atrocities behind the scenes without the heroes and the Prime Alphas knowing. And thanks to Aka Manah he was able to dethrone his brother from the throne and became the ruler of the Omniverse for a while. He was so intelligent that he surpasses every god of intelligence such as the Egyptian god Thoth, Athena, and even his brother Lighron, the god of science. He convinced the remaining Alphas that he was dead but in reality was still causing trouble in the shadows. He is cunning and has an extremely intelligent mind and has vast knowledge about science and magic. Even when he was an expert conqueror and was the most feared of them all, he can influence others behind the scenes as he was behind the return of Aka Manah. He had conquered and destroyed over millions if not TRILLIONS of realms, universes and influence billions of hostile takeovers. If he won't be able to conquer that world then he would simply destroy it. He was also shown to be smarter than Thanos, Darkseid, Tony Stark, batman, and Doctor Doom and practically anybody in the series. He knows when to betray someone in the right time as he did with Azoth, Aka Manah and Endgame the Anti-Maker.
- Zoth vs. Father Zeran
- Zoth vs. Mother Heras
- Zoth vs. The Nekrus Guard
- Zoth vs. Defender of the Nekrus
- Zoth (evolved form) vs. Derun - First Battle
- Rupture of the Nekrus
- Zoth (evolved form) vs. Derun (evolved form) - Second Battle
- Zoth the Antigod's Conquest
- Zoth vs. Lord Jero
- Zoth vs. Lord Ether
- Zoth vs. Larrus Neruthia
- The Nekrun Alliance
- Zoth vs. Maggie Carter
- Zoth vs. Vekkisul's Legions
- Zoth vs. Dark Oracle
- Zoth vs. Derun (100% power) - Final Battle
Old Omniversal Arc
- The First Slaughter
- Nekrozoth vs. Sparxian Arch King
- Nekrozoth vs. Jack Spark (young)
- Extermination of the Sparxians
- Decimation of the Anellas
- Nekrozoth vs. Prime Cetos
- Nekrozoth (cosmic form) vs. Bill Cipher (nightmare form)
- Nekrozoth vs. Cetos Amassius
- Nekrozoth vs. Omega Ahriman
- First Omniversal Civil War
- Nekrozoth (nightmare form) vs. Scarlet King (full form)
- Nekrozoth vs. Deus - First Battle
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Ammasius
- Nekrozoth vs. Superman
- Nekrozoth vs. Aka Manah - First Battle
- Nekrozoth vs. Manah's Empire
- Nekrozoth vs. Deus - Second Battle
- Second Omniversal War
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Omas
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Volcan
- Nekrozoth vs. Justice League
- Nekrozoth vs. Shao Khan/Outworld Empire
- Nekrozoth vs. Aka Manah - Final Battle
- Nekrozoth vs. Sorcerer Supreme
- Nekrozoth vs. Human Resistance
- Nekrozoth (nightmare form) vs. The Ancient One
- Nekrozoth vs. Malroc (full form)
- Nekrozoth vs. The Gunslingers
- Nekrozoth vs. The Crimson King
- Nekrozoth vs. The Celestials
- Omniversal Wars
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Marius
- Nekrozoth vs. Batman
- Nekrozoth vs. Avengers
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Jeruian
- Nekrozoth vs. Mithra
- Nekrozoth vs. Chernobog - First Battle
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Orian
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Derius
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Resistance
- Nekrozoth vs. United Omniversal Republic/U.O.R.
- Nekrozoth vs. Deus - Final Battle
- Nekrozoth vs. Alpha Ravus Prime
- Deus (Indirectly)
- Captain Marvel (decapitated)
- Iron man (decapitated)
- Hulk (strangled to death)
- Thor (decapitated)
- Vision (decapitated)
- Captain America (decapitated)
- Super Man (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Cyborg (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Wonder Woman (exploded through a cosmic bomb)
- Batman (driven to suicide)
- Numerous Alphas
- Quadrillion lives of all the living organism
- The entire Spartan race (indirectly)
- Nekrozoth got the named from a word of Warcraft character named N'Zoth who is an evil old go from the Warcraft games. BrandonDarkOne47 mold him after Sargeras (also from World Of Warcraft) but without the redeeming qualities and made him completely evil. His look was inspired by a villain form pop tropic named Oregon. Nekrozoth wold later get some inspiration from Darkseid, Emperor Plapatine and Zalgo.
- He is very similar to the Marvel cinematic universe Thanos.
- both were the big bad of their respected series.
- both are the feared being in the universe (for Nekrozoth's case, the multiverse).
- both had a vast army of otherworldly creatures and followers.
- They are genocidal.
- and both had been overarching antagonist until they finally become the main antagonist.
- Both of them are conquerors and cause mass genocide.
- They're both sadistic.
- Unlike MCU Thanos, he is more sympathetic than Nekrozoth, he cared for Gamora and treats her like a daughter to him. Thanos thought he was doing the right thing and was trying to save the universe from itself, and he wasn't pure evil (while wiping half the universe is kinda messed up). while Nekrozoth is just flat out evil, knows that he is evil but just really don't care and enjoys it, doesn't even care for his children, and just want to wipe out all life so he can make a new multiverse to rule over. Thanos only kill when it's necessary, while Nekrozoth kills for fun (though doesn't kill if he wants a person alive long enough), Thanos is not a complete monster (to some point of view), while Nekrozoth is, and Thanos is mostly sane, while Nekrozoth is fully Insane. Nekrozoth is far more evil than Thanos and more powerful than he is. Nekorzoth even said that he hates the movie interpretation of him and thinks he's weak. at the end of infinity war, you can Thanos felt regret from what he was doing, while Nekrozoth doesn't regret anything.
- Though the creator of evil, Vekkisul and Xorin existed far longer than Nekrozoth and were the first beings to turn evil before the concept was created.
- Due to his genocidal, fascist, and xenophobic actions, Nekrozoth is strikingly similar to Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party.
- In fact, one of Nekrozoth's alias' is 'The Fuhrer', a dictatorial title held by Hitler.