Nominations for articles to be featured on the front page.
- Nominations must be at the very least 350 words long.
- An article is featured every month, or at the admins' discretion.
- Whichever article has the most votes at the end of the month is featured for a month.
- Each downvote counts as a point down for the nominee.
- In case of a tie, the one with fewer downvotes wins.
- Admin votes carry the same weight as regular users' votes.
- All nominations and votes must be signed with four tildes (~~~~). Unsigned nominations and votes will be nullified.
- Nominations and votes CANNOT BE CHANGED. Each user can only vote ONCE, for and against.
- An article cannot be nominated twice in a row (if an article was nominated in the previous voting, it cannot be nominated again in the current one).
- Only five nominations max for every monthly voting are allowed. Any nomination surpassing this limit will be automatically disqualified.
- CHEATING WILL NEVER BE TOLERATED. Any user who starts downvoting candidates just to rig the results or go asking other users to vote on his candidate will receive a warning and, in case of reincidence, a one month ban. No exceptions. DO NOT CREATE SOCKPUPPETS JUST TO MAKE A CANDIDATE WIN!!
- CAN'T VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ARTICLE: people cannot vote for their own article, unless they have permission from Owner
- Be original and creative with the nominations.
- Don't vote against a villain if you haven't read the article about it yet.
- Don't vote against a villain just because you know nothing about him/her/it.
- Don't say anything that may be offensive to another.
- If you're going to vote against, present an actual argument for your reasoning. "He's boring" or "I don't like him" aren't arguments.
The correct nomination format is as follows:
Villain Name Here
Copy and paste the above table below the line:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.